Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

So many parts of the world is now under quarantine to assure everyone's health and safety. Sending love and prayers from my place to yours. Hoping to see Hye Kyo with another drama comeback... I'm very happy to see Kyo again after a while. So beautiful and lovely. 

• Like 1

large_45b8f3944a5b114f17aecb413f6dd2e516e8782a.jpeg

ASTRO's Cha Eunwoo Once Played the Role of Kang Dongwon and Song Hyekyo's Son, We Know Why He was Cast for It
8 hours ago.                                                                            Cha Eunwoo was a son of Kang Dongwon and Song Hyekyo.
Most of you might not realize that ASTRO's Cha Eunwoo once worked together with South Korea's top actors Kang Dongwon and Song Hyekyo. He was cast for a cameo appearance in a 2014 film 'My Brilliant Life.' 
'My Brilliant Life' tells a story of a couple (played by Kang Dongwon and Song Hyekyo), both of whom are 17 years old. They faced troubles and hard times as they learn that they will have a baby at their young ages. They finally had their first child which they named Areum. The couple learns that he has Progeria syndrome, a rare genetic defect that will cause their baby to show advanced aging from an early age. Areum grows up to become a 17-year-old boy who likes reading and writing. He has the mind of a guy in his age but he looks like an old man.                 

Cha Eunwoo plays the adult version of the character Areum. He was not a "real" character since he only appeared as an imaginary guy, how Areum would look like if he cured from his disease.   

1585273285200-0.jpg

Cha Eunwoo had not debuted as an idol back then. He was still a minor, making him just perfect for the character. As his parents are Kang Dongwon and Song Hyekyo in the film, viewers agreed that Cha Eunwoo was the perfect one for the role.  age Source: The Qoo
Source: [Youtube] dot
Thumbnail Credit: The Qoo.                                           source credit @ https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/03/27/astro-s-cha-eunwoo-once-played-the-role-of-kang-dongwon-and-song-hyekyo-s-son-we-know-why-he-was-cast-for-it-339298

Review] I fell in love without knowing it. 'Meet the Animal Forest'
Jo Kwang-min9 hours ago  
First, there is a story to tell before starting a review. Reporters were not interested in the Animal Forest series. I never really enjoyed the series, and I only remember that Song Hye-kyo, actor in CF, 'Come to the Animal Forest', which was first released in Korea in December 2007, was very beautiful. 

Gather together Animal Forest

▲ 'Collect Animal Forest'
And on the release day of 'Assemble the Animal Forest' this year, the reporter's hands were waiting for 'Doom Eternal'. There is not enough time to tear and kill the devil, but even if I look at it, I had to be frustrated that I had to review even a game with a healing sensibility. 

▲ If you play at night, it is night in the game
Because of the taste of the game, I thought that I would not have much fun through 'Gather Animals'. But when I played it, my expectations were wrong. There was a part that made it prey, and it was surprisingly small. I feel like I stopped falling in without knowing it.

▲ It seems that there are many screenshots at night ... I am sad for some reason.
The 'Animal Forest' series was first introduced in Korea through 'Come to Animal Forest', but its history is, of course, longer. In 2001, I saw the light of the world for the first time with Nintendo 64 devices, 'Come to the Animal Forest' with Wii, 'Go to the town with the Wii', Forest of Animals' with Wii, and 'Bounce the Animal Forest' with Nintendo 3D. Released. 'Gather Animals' is the latest work that appeared in 7 years based on domestic standards. 

▲ It was almost impossible to use youth.
'Let's Gather Animals' is a new stage with the latest hardware, the Nintendo Switch. The game is played with one island as the background. The island is synchronized with the actual season or time of the gamer like the existing series. It is said that gamers playing games in Korea in the northern hemisphere are spring, while gamers on the other side are fall. Of course, you can also choose between the Northern and Southern Hemispheres. 

▲ Fishing is basic! Various contents were prepared.
Gamers begin to live on uninhabited islands by being deceived by a raccoon-digged trap, an uninhabited island migration package. At first, you can play the game with a lack of tools in the tent, but you can build and expand your home as you progress through the game, and you can also use more sturdy tools.

▲ Let's follow the cough etiquette. 
In reality, things that are not easy can be picked up in 2-3 days in the game. Of course, Noda is a bonus. You can enjoy what you can't easily achieve in reality in a virtual world called the game, and satisfy yourself. It seems that this part has captured the hearts of many gamers.

▲ Without a mask, I'm being beaten by going to a friend's island to play .
The feature of 'Assemble Animal Forest' is that it has no purpose as in the previous series. There is no ending. Raccoons throw specific goals for the island's development, but no one says anything. (Of course, it is better to proceed with basic things) 

▲ Unlike reality, even if we collect and sell only weeds, the loan is immediately. 
Donating fossils, fish, and insects to build village museums and collecting a lot of materials for the island's development are all up to the gamer's choice. Spend time fishing on the rocks, just sitting in front of the campfire and just staring at the night sky, time goes by. 

▲ If winter comes soon.
Even though the concept of sandbox is well understood, the series appeared before, so it is not easy to compare it with games like 'Minecraft', but there are many things to enjoy. Decorating elements are also prepared through the production and design of various tools. Sometimes there are quests for characters on the island. 

▲ Do not step on the flower.
In addition to fishing, you can plant flower seedlings to create flower gardens and plant fruits to grow fruit trees. As the seasons change according to the time, there will be more and more content that gamers can meet as time passes by making a snowman in spring and making a snowman in winter. 

▲ No boom is coming.
Multiplayer was also arranged. You can go to a friend's island to play with your friends. You can pick up all the flowers that your friend has picked up beautifully, or even bring fruit from trees. You can also sneak into your friend's house and take a look at your food and relax. Some tools are limited, but free play is still there. 

▲ Multiplayer needs to be improved.
However, in the case of multiplayer, it is a pity that the system is quite outdated. It is set to fly over the island and the island, but a friend must open the airfield door to move. When a friend comes, the game is paused. In addition, there are many functions that should not be left open. It is already late for this work and I hope that the multiplayer environment will be better in the next work...Source Credit @http://game.donga.com/94899/                           

Autumn in My Heart: Reminisce and Find Out Where are the Main Leads Now

BY CHRISELLE OLAGUERAMarch 25, 2019  

Endless Love is the unofficial title of a season-themed tetralogy by KBS in the year of 2000; wherein, Autumn in My Heart belongs in. Followed by Winter Sonata, Summer Scent, and Spring Waltz. Many fans considered this drama as the bridge to the launch of Korean Wave because of its success.

The drama’s greatness

If there will be a competition with regards to which Korean drama is the saddest one but worth re-watching; then the winner would be the Autumn in My Heart. Although this series will make you feel the heavy pain, yet it cannot be denied that it will also make you fall in love.

In a matter of fact, my mom is a huge fan of this K-drama especially its main character—Song Hye Kyo. She kept on telling me years before that Jenny is the most beautiful Korean she has known. In addition, before Descendants of the Sun was shown in Philippine television; my mom always talks about Jenny being the best actress. Of course, as a curious child I was, I tried to look after Song Hye Kyo’s name online. 

Reminisce

Through my mom’s introduction of Autumn in My Heart to me, I became much familiar with the beauty in bitter sweet taste of past dramas. Despite the truth that Autumn in My Heart have shattered our hearts into pieces, there’s no doubt that this is such a masterpiece. Consequently, what makes the series much attractive is the fact that it included slice of life events. It’s content was just so superb which made me feel like I was involved with the conflict and pain of the characters. For me, almost half of the story is saddening, and when I asked my mom she said; “The saddest part is when Eun Suh found out that she has a terminal illness. She cried so hard every time she underwent chemotherapy. Until she died and so Joon Suh.”

Moreover, the flow of the story isn’t forced at all, same with the characters’ acting skills; which is truly exceptionally. Additionally, as a viewer, I couldn’t even blame or hate someone here; I even felt so bad when anybody was in pain. Despite the fact that I questioned why does Eun Suh tried to hide her illness from Joon Suh, and many more moments; how things were constructed aren’t flawed. 

Where are the main leads now?

Song Seung Heon played lead roles in various notable dramas aside from Autumn in My Heart; such as East of Eden, My Princess, and Player. In addition, he was also a part of several Korean and Chinese movies for the past years.

song-seung-heon-1.jpg?w=780&ssl=1 Photo Credits to CLEO Singapore

Through the actor’s career, he had already won over 20 awards. Isn’t he such a great artist of all time?

Song Hye Kyo continued to slay after Autumn in My Heart was premiered. She played lead roles in various widely popular dramas; such as All In, Full House, That Winter the Wind Blows, Descendants of the Sun, and Encounter. Aside from that, she has also been part of several remarkable films, like Hwang Jin Yi, The Grandmaster, My Brilliant Life, and The Queens.

Song-Hye-Kyo-Elle-1.jpg?w=780&ssl=1

Through the actress’ career, she has already won more than 20 awards; including being in the list of Forbes magazine’s Korea Power Celebrity. In addition, the South Korean actress isn’t just beautiful outside and talented; know why? She is also beautiful inside as she continually helps the needy. Guess what! Song Hye Kyo is already married to the prominent actor Song Joong Ki; being the Song-Song couple. 

Won Bin played lead roles in Friends, Guns and Talks, Taegukgi, My Brother, Mother, and The Man from Nowhere. He also earned recognition through his writings and charity works where he participated. On 2015, Won Bin married Lee Na Young.

maxresdefault.jpg?w=780&ssl=1 Photo Saved by Creative ideas

Do you remember how this K-drama caused you pain and happiness? How about the characters, can you still recall them and watch them in their current pieces? Share your feels below, mga bes!

• Like 1