Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
~*kYo*~

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 ~Hyebaragi~ The Unbothered Queen

Korea For The First Time In 6 Months

Finally!

RpU-xEbNLHx6KKI-rxu6wJC6Teb4JWw_xmmYXrrb2 hours ago.                                                                     Song Hye Kyo is back in South Korea!

The popular actress was spotted in the Incheon International Airport on February 27, 2020.

Wearing a cap, mask, scarf, and long coat, Song Hye Kyo looked almost unrecognizable.

This was the first time in six months she was seen in South Korea. 

Last year, Song Hye Kyo surprised fans when media outlets revealed that she is studying art in New York City.

Song Hye Kyo was scheduled to make her first public appearance in October of last year, but it was cancelled in respect for Sulli after her passing.                                                     Source Credit @https://www.koreaboo.com/news/song-hye-kyo-spotted-korea-6-months/

She is so beautiful. I hope she have a comeback drama soon. It sadden me that the entertainment never pair her up with Won Bin. I want to see her and Won Bin collaborate again. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Hi, I have a question. Why did they close SHK & KDW couple thread when they are an official couple for 2 movies? One of the movies was even a blockbuster! I see there are many threads of official movie/drama couples although one or both partner are married or in a relationship but why our girl here & one of her most handsome screen partner couple thread was put to the archieve?

• Sad 1

KDramaStars
PHOTOS
FEB 27, 2020 | 09:01 AM EST

Song Hye-kyo Beautiful Black and White Photos From Fashion Week Milan

BY STAFF REPORTER
Song Hye-kyo instragram
SONG HYE-KYO INSTRAGRAM (PHOTO : NEWS1)
Song Hye-kyo instragram
Song Hye-kyo instragram

Actress Song Hye-kyo showed her good looks. Song Hye-kyo posted pictures taken from a luxury brand collection on her Instagram on the 23rd.

Song Hye-kyo attended the Fashion Week held in Milan. The actress then shared photographs while wearing clothing from a brand collection. Her clean-cut features matched perfectly with the black dress.

Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo is reviewing her next film after the TVN drama 'Encounter" which ended in January last year...source credit @https://www.kdramastars.com/amp/articles/117381/20200227/song-hye-kyo-beautiful-black-and-white-photos-from-fashion-week-milan.htm?__twitter_impression=true

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wildcherry said:

Hi, I have a question. Why did they close SHK & KDW couple thread.....

I think because the thread has been inactive for 2 years.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, wildcherry said:

@bohmi I see...thanks for the reply...do you know how to activate the thread again?

Please contact the administrator  @ebullient or @Hanyeoun

You're welcome :)

Good Morning Guys Have A Positive Week a Head to All of Us and God Bless You All and Be Safe Stay Healthy.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, gigivillaceran said:

Good Morning Guys Have A Positive Week a Head to All of Us and God Bless You All and Be Safe Stay Healthy.

You too have a great day. Stay healthy everyone. 

• Like 1