Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Chaumet “Song Hye-kyo attends an internal event .. only photo call event canceled” (official entrance)     Enter article 2019.10.17. 1:50 pm  

201910171341120310_2_20191017135005293.jpg?type=w430View orig[News & Reporter Kim Myung-mi]
Chaumet Korea made a stance regarding the cancellation of the official photo call event, where the actress Song Hye-kyo was supposed to attend.
In the official press release on October 17, Chaumet once again acknowledged the urgency of the cancellation of the official photo call event yesterday. The mourning we can express to the sad news is that Brand Ambassador I thought it would be a cancellation of the personal photo call event that I attended, and I would like to deeply understand the confusion caused by delays in the situation due to the time difference with the main office in France. ”
"The unofficial internal event, which was planned along with the canceled official photocall event, will be attended by Chaumet Global executives and Chaumet APAC Ambassador Song Hye-kyo from many countries, including France and Hong Kong."
Originally, Song Hye-kyo was going to attend the Chaumet Photo Call event held at Lotte Department Store in Jung-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of 17th.
However, the organizers said on the 16th, "We are forced to cancel the photo call event scheduled for October 17 due to sudden entertainment." It seems that the event was canceled due to the performance of singer and actress Sully who passed away on the 14th.
The following is the official position of Chaume Korea.
Good morning. First of all, I would like to thank you again for the urgent delivery of the cancellation of the official photo call event yesterday.
We felt sorry for the bad news that we were canceling the personal photo call event attended by the brand ambassador, and please understand the confusion caused by the delay in the situation due to the time difference with the main office in France.
This unofficial internal event, scheduled for this evening along with the canceled official photocall event, will be attended by Chaumet Global Executives and Chaumet APAC Ambassador Song Hye-kyo from many countries, including France and Hong Kong.
Thank you.
NEWS Kim Myung Mi mms2 @
News Report and press release newsen@newsen.com
copyrightⓒ NewsN . Unauthorized reproduction & redistribution prohibited.                                              Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/213/0001136042?lfrom=twitter
  • Like 1

b57489e3-77b6-4ac1-9e49-89a5d73795ce.jpg

Chaumet, Photo Call Cancellation Official Entry… ”Song Hye Kyo attends only informal events”

Input: 2019.10.17 2:17 PM

| Revision: 2019.10.17 2:17 PM

Dispatch = Hyejin Park reporter] French jewelery brand CHAUMET announced its official position regarding the cancellation of photo call event by actor Song Hye-kyo.

Chaume Korea said on the 17th, "Thank you again for the urgent delivery of the cancellation of the official photo call event yesterday."

Song Hye-kyo originally attended Chaume Photo Call at Lotte Department Store's headquarters Avenuel at 2 pm on the 17th. The organizer informed of the cancellation the day before. 

However, only the photo call was canceled, not the cancellation of the entire event. The brand said, “There was a delay in conveying the situation due to the time difference with the main office in France. Please understand. ” 

Internal events are scheduled as scheduled. An official said, "Tonight's informal event will be attended by Chaumet global executives and Ambassador Song Hye-kyo." Song Hye-kyo plans to work on a minimum schedule. 

• Like 1

NEWS

Posted by sl278 AKP STAFF  14 hours ago

Song Hye Kyo cancels her first public appearance since divorce + representative reveals that it's to express condolences to Sulli

AKP STAFF

1571239355-2019101701001278300088711.jpg

Actress Song Hye Kyo canceled her appearance for a jewelry brand's photo event.

The actress was scheduled to appear at an event on October 17th. However, on October 16th, the brand's representative stated: "Song Hye Gyo and her representatives canceled her appearance after discussion. The sad news of Sulli's passing has led to her canceling all appearances to express her condolences." 

This event would be the first public event in Korea that Song Hye Kyo attended following her divorce from actor Song Joong Ki. 

Below are some of the comments complimenting her for being strong & considerate:

commenter-img.jpg
Nicole3359667 pts
 14 hours ago

My hoping that people stop richard simmons on her just because her marriage didn’t work out is probably being overly optimistic, but I still hope it happens.

commenter-img.jpg
hiroonakamura555 pts
 13 hours ago

they won't. These are people that have always been jealous of her for her looks and fame. Now they've finally got something to hate her for so they do it, no matter what. Because it makes them feel better.

Losers.

688514_1565990426_1d0921759999b73913875d1a1b2e19ef.jpg
amu_jane1,557 pts
 14 hours ago

This woman is a strong and brave we have to give respect to her

commenter-img.jpg
Jaynul12387 pts
 11 hours ago

Making me feel even more proud of her. That's what everyone in the industry should be doing right now when this baby is gone from us. The ones that can't cancel things it's still understandable since the World doesn't stop. R.I.P Sulli

commenter-img.jpg
Cna4128542 pts
 7 hours ago

Both song joongki n song bye kyo fell in love, got married.. their marriage did not work out and they decided to separate... That's their feeling and personal life... As a fan we sud respect their personal life decisions... I hope the knetz who comment richard simmons abt her sud learn from on going incident. Do they want to see her breakdown, fall on depression and do crazy things??? She is holding well for her life and happiness and I support her from all my heart...

commenter-img.jpg
melon696 pts
 2 hours ago

I like her

1403483_1571254003_sejung.jpg
kingsejung-18 pts
 13 hours ago

Respect unni Song Hye Kyo, even if Sulli unni was much younger than her and she was not close to Sulli unni she is cancelling her premier public in Korea to share our nation sadness.

• Like 3

Chaumet Korea Clarifies Song Hye Kyo's Event Participation, Only Photocall Canceled By Debi Lee, Oct 18, 2019 02:43 AM. 

ission issued a warning over the malicious reports about Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's divorce. (Photo : Marie Claire Korea [CC BY 3.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)])

Chaumet Korea released an official statement regarding the cancellation of the official photocall event. On October 17, Chaumet Korea announced through an official statement, "We felt that the sadness we could express was by canceling the personal photo call event attended by the brand ambassador." The statement added, "We are sorry for any confusion caused by the time gap with the headquarters which is located in France." "The unofficial internal event scheduled on October 17 evening was originally planned to be held together with the photocall event. It will be still held following the plan. The event will be attended by Chaumet Global executives coming from a number of countries including France and Hong Kong, and Chaumet APAC Ambassador Song Hye-kyo," added the company.   Chaumet announced the cancellation of the official photocall event. However, the public was confused as the internal event was still held as the news did not clearly deliver that only the photocall event was canceled. Chaumet Korea expressed apology in relation to the confusion and clarified the event schedule.  In addition, Song Hye-kyo, who heard the news of Sulli's death and canceled the photocall event, is going to play a minimum role as a brand model. She is going to wear calm and formal outfit instead of colorful and shiny clothes to express condolences for the deceased.  First of all, we would like to express our apology in regards to the recent announcement of 'Cancelation of official photocall event.'  We felt that the sadness we could express was by canceling the personal photo call event attended by the brand ambassador. We are sorry for any confusion caused by the time gap with the headquarters which is located in France. The unofficial internal event scheduled on October 17th evening was originally planned to be held together with the photocall event. It will be still held following the plan. The event will be attended by Chaumet Global executives coming from a number of countries including France and Hong Kong, and Chaumet APAC Ambassador Song Hye-kyo.Thank you....                                                   source credit @https://en-businesstimes-cn.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/en.businesstimes.cn/amp/articles/120440/20191018/chaumet-korea-expresses-apology-confusion-regarding-song-hye-kyos-event.htm?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCKAE%3D#aoh=15713405265021&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fen.businesstimes.cn%2Farticles%2F120440%2F20191018%2Fchaumet-korea-expresses-apology-confusion-regarding-song-hye-kyos-event.htm

Park Ha-sun appeared as a guest on "Good Morning FM Jang Sung-gyu" which aired on October 13.
They reenacted a scene from the drama Autumn In My Heart.

eyoree20191014082153_O_01_C_1.jpg

Park Ha Sun said, "Autumn In My Heart is my life's work. It is no exaggeration to say that I became an actor because of this drama. I've watched it more than 10 times, and it's my favorite drama when to go to the location shooting."

About the sad ending of Autumn In My Heart, Park Ha Sun said, "It was a beautiful drama. It was like a movie. It's not like a sad ending, but there was a sad drama some time ago. 'Autumn In My Heart' has given me more melo romance."

Source (1) (2)

In 2011, Park Ha Sun also visited Abai Village (location shooting of Autumn In My Heart) and took this picture.
Credit. PHS's Cyworld (2011/07/23)

hfxVysR.jpg

• Like 5