Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
~*kYo*~

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 ~Hyebaragi~ The Unbothered Queen

She was shooting  photo shoot at the venue which is why she was there a little early.

I couldn’t see clear faces but could make out one of the celebrities that Kyo was seated with - Poppy Delevingne, British Model Socialite and sister of Cara Delivingne. I saw the other two women at the table both strike up a conversation with Kyo during different times but it was a zoomed out shot, so never got a clear look of their faces.

Seated in the booth behind Kyo was Ralph Lauren himself and on the table behind Kyo were Anna Wintour and who I think was Cate Blanchett.

Other celebrities ( not counting the models and Janelle Monet since she was performing) attending were Henry Golding ( he was seated on one of the other tables) , JJ Lin ( he was seated in one of the white booths).

I don’t think Jenie was there because I saw Hyun Kyoung coordinating with the media and shoot etc. 

Don’t forget to like the post!

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Zoomed in enough and figured it out, the person deep in conversation with Kyo was Lily! 

Lily Aldridge is a supermodel and formerly a Victoria’s Secret angel, she is also the wife of Caleb Followill ( main vocalist for Kings of Leon, one of my favorite bands) 

5-C2-AB886-0-C1-F-44-D1-B999-E0-E638-CA6

638-F233-E-82-AF-4-EEF-9072-81-C03267-FD

70-FA1397-D5-ED-4760-BFDD-53-A443-AC27-B

• Like 4

The man talking to Kyo before the show began was Francis Cheng, founder of a Hong Kong/Shanghai based PR company. 

He posted pictures with all the celebrities there but none with Kyo, I wonder if he forgot to ask for a picture.

375-A54-AA-7-A97-4793-AF2-F-D98-A1822-B8

The woman who was seated on Kyo’s right at the table is Indya Moore, it was really sweet how Indya introduced herself to Kyo. We know that Kyo is not exactly a social butterfly and she wouldn’t have spoken first, both Lily Aldridge ( person sitting to the left  of Kyo) and Indya were really friendly to Kyo, so I like them even more than I did before.

DB49-BA1-D-D79-B-4-F07-A7-EC-9-E8264-BE1

• Like 5

GORGEOUS IN ANY ANGLE!

UNBEATABLE! IMHO!

HER FACE LOOKED VERY SERENE!

SEEMS LIKE BEING SINGLE AGAIN DID HER SO MUCH GOOD!:smile:

ENJOY LIFE, KYO, that is, TO THE FULLEST!

WE CONTINUE TO STAND BY YOU, no matter what!

• Like 4

Has anyone confirmed that Kyo is watching the Men’s Final at the US Open today, as in right now? Someone said that since RL is the official partner of the US open , she and other guests will be attending the match today.

I keep looking around but I can’t spot her.  

• Like 2