Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

57 minutes ago, oaklove said:

I have been monitoring knetizens' comments since the divorce announcement by SJK and few things I found interesting:  

1. On June 27th,  SJK gave a public statement and sent it all over to the media declaring that he had filed for a  divorce from Song Hye Kyo on June 26th and that he is in a great emotional pain.  The Knetizens pounced one this and  the majority of people blamed her..that she must have done something awful for SJK to file for the divorce.  A rumor of SHK 's affair with PBG as the reason for SJK filing for the divorce started spreading.  Blossom quell the rumor by stating that they will file a legal action with anyone who is responsible for spreading this rumor.  

2.  A photo of SJK smiling and enjoying himself  with the staff and fellow actors for his upcoming movie, "Victory" taken day after he had filed for the divorce surfaced, along with the information that he had gone to see a play with his co-star from "Victory", Kim Tae Rhee, on the day of divorcing filing.  The knetizens started turning against him..questioning whether he was being truthful when he had stated he was in a great pain.  They even questioned whether the divorce was actually Song Hye Kyo's fault.  His fans defended him by saying he was working.  

3.  Then,  the photos from Song Hye Kyo's work trip for Chaumet started garnering a massive exposure in Korea media.  The Knetizens, the same people who had defended SJK's smiling day after the divorce as  being work related, started writing really awful things about Song Hye Kyo..she shouldn't show photos of herself smiling when she is in the process of divorcing, that she never wanted to marry, etc.   SJK's discussion of smiling photos on the day of divorce announcement completely disappeared.   Awful Youtube videos from KIm Yong Ho, a tabloid writer who went to the same college as SJK, went viral. ( I don't want to spread his  nonfactual, disgusting theories,  so I am not going to mention them).   People forgot all about SJK working as well and that he was smiling and socializing on the day of divorce.  And the table was completely turned...SHK received most of the vitriol thrown at her.  

4.  A news article disseminated information that it was in fact SHK who had left her home early this year ( a house she had bought and lived for years prior to dating SJK) and moved into a rented villa.  They also reported that SJK and Song Hye Kyo had never moved into the newly bought house but  SJK had moved into Song Hye Kyo's house after the marriage.   They also reported that the houses SJK purchased had either his name or his brother's name but never SJK and Song Hye Kyo.   Kim Yong Ho, the same tabloid journalist who is now facing criminal charges for spreading false information, made a Youtube video commenting that Song Hye Kyo  was the one who wanted to divorce.    SJK had filed for the divorce when SHK was in Thailand for work without informing her first and then told the media.  Generally, Korean celebrities file for a divorce discreetly and then announce to the media when the divorce becomes finalized.  The Knetizens started writing negative comments about SJK when they found out about this information.  

5.  As soon as SJK started getting negative attention, a distorted article was sent to the media about Song Hye Kyo giving an interview after the divorce where she stated that she should be a princess and that getting divorce is her destiny.  Given that the original news article was in a simple English, I do not believe the Korean journalist who wrote that article misunderstood Song Hye KYo's comments.  Korean people learn English from the elementary school on.  The Korean journalists also are highly educated, so the article was definitely a hit piece to ensure the knetizens stay focus on Song Hye Kyo and just attack her.  

As you can see, whenever Song Joong Kyi  gets a negative attention, there comes  distorted articles or videos to have knetizens' stay angry at Song Hye Kyo.   This is really disgusting!  Song Hye Kyo has always been calm, quiet, and classy on every aspects of her life. She never says anything negative about anyone.  She just endures.   But, I truly believe she will come out on top when all this quiets down.  Her career will thrive and she will show the Korean women that it's okay to divorce if you are unhappy, and that women can empower themselves to live their lives as they choose... she has laid a hammer down to crack the Korean misogyny and patriarchy.  

Very well said Chingu your theory is exactly right thank you for this! If you dont mind can i post this? 

2 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

@oaklove

I agree. Some Koreans don’t seem to appreciate and realise how much Song Hye Kyo have elevated the KEnt Industry, and Korea for that matter, across the whole world when it comes to dramas. 

I hope someone here or in others social media will post that so lots of anti will read and enlighten if they read that post of oaklove i love this thread lots of us here are helping and sharing some of our thoughts good job all let us all hard work to defend her God Bless You All Guys Stay Cool thank you so much all.

• Like 3

She has always been shining brightly!

It's just that there were so much negativity surrounding her recently

that it started to envelope her. But thanks a million to her fans from all corners,

whose tenacity born of frustration and anger and injustice, paid off.

They were the fans who fought for her, who never left her side, who believed in her,

who were never swayed by lies, rumors, and insincerity by others.

Thanks to those fans whose loyalty to Song Hye Kyo can never be measured.

They were and are the true fans in every sense of the word , who stuck to their guns

and stood by her! You should be very proud of yourselves!

I know Song Hye Gyo and Team are!

You all made it through! Together, you fought until justice was served! 

FANS WILL ALWAYS STAND BY YOU, SONG HYE GYO!

Take a deep breath, relax, and soak up the sun wherever you are! 

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Oaklove, thank you for sharing this piece! It's an eye-opener!

I, too have been trying to calm my nerves, holding back my anger, and

keeping my mouth shut! Otherwise, I would be in very big trouble and might end up

somewhere in Timbuktu and never be allowed to come back to this thread!:D

The mere sight of this person's face and name is enough to curdle my blood!!

Trying to keep mum and stay positive! The best I could do, really!

Hold on tight, good people, the best is yet to come! 

Don't give up! Utilize that determination to wade through the sea of tattletales!

• Like 7

:w00t:

A little gift for the netizens who believed the words of the earlier “reporter” and this creep - Kang Yong Seok( read all about this man to understand just what we are dealing with ) .

9 media outlets have been fined for reporting the crass rumors circulated by him. Be careful who you believe. Hahaha!!!!!

For posting edited pictures of Song Hye Kyo; Chosun, Donga and others received warnings. 

https://n.news.naver.com/article/006/0000098000

Kang Yong Seok in the beginning of his YouTube video shows an edited picture, the newspaper ethics committee has said, "Very unscrupulous and vulgar expressions, careless gatekeeping."<Gatekeeping is the process through which information is filtered for dissemination, whether for publication, broadcasting, the Internet, or some other mode of communication>

Media companies that aired edited photos  while covering the divorce of Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki were slapped with heavy penalties for not exercising self-regulation.

Recently, the newspaper ethics committee said on its official website that it has released the results of the July meeting and imposed "warning" sanctions on nine media outlets, including Chosun.com, which released an edited edited photo of the men who have allegedly been in relationship with Song Hye Kyo as playing a game to topple the flag together on the beach. The newspaper ethics committee said it has imposed severe sanctions on media outlets for publishing photos that exploit the pain of an individual on an extremely private matter.

On June 29th various media outlets posted articles with titles like “ The men that SHK Met..” and posted the edited picture while reporting on the video posted by lawyer Kang Yong Seok including hankyung.com, Chosun.com, Donga.com, Moneytoday, Kookmin Ilbo, Segye Ilbo and Asian economies.

Lawyer Kang Yong Seok in his video showed an edited photo of male actors playing a game of topple the flag game on the beach, while referring to Song's romantic relationships on the YouTube broadcast. The flag was on the verge of collapse during Song Joong Ki’s turn. Nine media outlets, including Chosun.com, aired the composite picture as a capture scene while referring to the content of lawyer Kang Yong Seok. 

The newspaper ethics committee pointed out that the setting in which the men who are alleged exes of Song Hye Kyo gathered together and joking that Song Joong Ki was ruined by describing Song Joong-ki as the person on whose turn the flag came down was vulgar and insulting to Song Hye Kyo.

The newspaper ethics committee said that media outlets had posted Kang's YouTube comments which were not verified, neglected gatekeeping, insulted and encouraged ridicule from a sexist viewpoint because SHK is an actress. 

The Korean Newspaper Ethics Committee is a media self-regulatory body established by media organizations and has established a newspaper ethics code and holds reviews based on the code.

CC8835-F6-70-B7-42-F1-BA66-75-B8-FEFEDA8

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 9
  • Thanks 5

Thanks yet again @ahdrianaa:wub:

Fined? I want them in jail. Misogynists til the end. What they did to Kyo is not only demeaning but outright insulting and disrespectful not only to Kyo but to all the women divorced or not. 

and this all started because of one man's greed. He is the one who should be facing all these.

Let's get ready for another wave of comeback Kyo fans. Because I'm sure there is.

• Like 12

I think she had an idea, after spending time with him for more than a year before marriage, that she was dancing with the devil. She had qualms about marrying him but chose to see the good in him, as she is wont to do with everybody she meets. I don't think she should change that about herself. Unfortunately, there are just some people who will never see the light. Why is he doing what he's doing, even after the divorce? Bitterness, perhaps. Most likely, it's because he doesn't want to see her happy, especially if it's with someone else. Thankfully, the boundaries she has set will not allow thieves to steal her peace and joy.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

Thanks yet again @ahdrianaa:wub:

Fined? I want them in jail. Misogynists til the end. What they did to Kyo is not only demeaning but outright insulting and disrespectful not only to Kyo but to all the women divorced or not. 

and this all started because of one man's greed. He is the one who should be facing all these.

Let's get ready for another wave of comeback Kyo fans. Because I'm sure there is.

In the law they escape but in the law of God you will never get away with it karma are waiting to all of you :sweat:

• Like 3

Warnings and penalties....hmmm...I hope for a more severe punishment because they will never learn.-_- Anyways, I'm happy at the fact that unni is fighting back!K-artist should follow her footsteps so that these journalists wont have the courage to distort facts and write non-sense articles..

I've read the comments at the articles link @ahdrianaa posted and I'm quite relieved that comments are positive :)(If google trans isn't messing with me.) Just that NB always chose rotten articles from nate to translate...Things will get better... I can now see her big comeback!:) But ofcourse after she recovers from all of this shenanigans.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

:w00t:

A little gift for the netizens who believed the words of the earlier “reporter” and this creep - Kang Yong Seok( read all about this man to understand just what we are dealing with ) .

9 media outlets have been fined for reporting the crass rumors circulated by him. Be careful who you believe. Hahaha!!!!!

For posting edited pictures of Song Hye Kyo; Chosun, Donga and others received warnings. 

Ahdrianaa, You are a real Sherlock Holmes, an Asset to this thread. Thanks

8 hours ago, Normancita Mangubat said:

Those are people who were disillusioned by DOTS. Knowing his intelligence , he probably plot this from the very beginning. Who knows? Just a theory? Fame and Fortune was the goal.Kyo will prevail with a fortitude of spirit - she has our God the Father behind her.

Normancita, I totally agree with you. Certainly looks like it.

So many men has married an older woman & they work out fine. In the Entertainment World, we have Taiwanese Actor Mark Chao (Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms - Fame). He was only 29years old when he married Chinese actress Gao Yuan Yuan (34yrs) - in June 2014.  She gave birth to a daughter 5 years later (May 2019).  They received a lot of pressure.  But in between he continues to woo & date her with Wines & Flowers. (It all comes down to Maturity & Real Love & definitely a Good Family)

• Like 8

Korean mom says she watches full house reruns every morning because her 8 month baby son likes Song Hye Kyo a lot and has no interest in other female celebrities. 

This baby has a more superior taste at age 8 months than most adults. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1