Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
~*kYo*~

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 ~Hyebaragi~ The Unbothered Queen

Hahaha, I know you’re stalking this thread and made a reply on IG because of my last post about Chaumet. How about you worry about yours and because there is too much drama in k-world already. Kyo doesn’t drag other women, at all. Hope that clears your confusion.

On behalf of all of us here, be well and get well soon.

55747997-BE0-F-4-BF4-A466-FC0-F970-DCE47

• Like 5

8 hours ago, chilis said:

“We have come to walk the same path that people worldwide have walked before us.

At times it’ll rain, winds will blow and we may trip over obstacles.

But over time, we will bravely get up again by holding each others’ hand.”

— Song Joong Ki

We’ll playfully smile at each other and say ‘It’s not a big deal.’”

— Song Joong Ki

We’ll learn to continue walking even more firmly and bravely.”

— Song Joong Ki

•  

Her reply should have been: "Apart from i love you, i"ll take care of you, you are my everything and all those words you said above, what other jokes do you know? Ha ha

Not trying to make light of the situation. We just need a breather...

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

Hahaha, I know you’re stalking this thread and made a reply on IG because of my last post about Chaumet. How about you worry about yours and because there is too much drama in k-world already. Kyo doesn’t drag other women, at all. Hope that clears your confusion.

Lol. I thought i know but im not too sure anymore. :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

Done :thumbsup:

Some fans of the ex are protest and go to all of SHK cf to request them to remove her becoz she is not qualified and they are really want her to destroy her they think kyo is all behind this becoz they think the ex is suffering so much i dont believe this.if i could turn back time i would tell her not to marry this man becoz this man will be your  biggest mistake in your life but of corz destiny wont change but God give us trial in life all trials in our life is always a solution so i think this problem will be solve soon

• Like 10

Attention

These three men are constantly trying to make money by making live streams about this entire divorce issue.

Amongst many disgusting things like talking about her dating life,The man in the centre of the panel made comments about Kyo’s breasts in the last stream and then they all had a laugh.

Please leave comments against these human scum.

2 hours ago, leedonghaek said:

Can we report that Youtube acc? 

Yes we can report that and we have to pass that to her agency

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Omg, what have Kyo done to them? Done reporting them.. the amount of hate and abusive comments towards her are enormous.. At this time, i would want to hear UAA release strong warning to those who spread hateful rumors

I pray for her health and strength..

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

At first i was devastated ..as far as i concern queen kyo has much more pain than myself..but i know she taken it with great measures, patient, professional, gratitude, as how she used to be...

alas..i feel certain tat kyo decision to divorce themanwhoshudnotbenamed is the right way to go.....if the rumors abt womanno2 r true, than she is better witout tat toxic man..or if its other way round, i still support queen kyo coz knowing her for years though not knowing her personally, she will or would not stake her private life until it reach the end point...

i stand for you kyo

we stand for you

goodriddanceforthedumbosmangoodfornothingForhurtingourkyo

excuse me for my language..peace

• Like 6

#throwbacktuesday #spreadtruth

Song Hyekyo signed with Wong Kar Wai’s Jet Tone Films late April.  Let’s replay an interview with the director who praised Kyo.  It is destiny for them to partner up again.  

May their next project be both an artistic and commercial success. 

• Like 16
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

After flying under the radar for so long. I had trouble getting to my old account. But had to just say after the shocking news I just wish that she will be strong, okay , with people she can trust and will look out for her interest and well being.  I have been her fan from years and years ago (AIMY) and this is just too much to bear. She has been through a lot. I will always have her happiness in my heart. May she weather this storm, and come out standing! She has always stood after even when the cards are down. I hope and pray she will be okay after all this. AJA FIGHTING!

• Like 10
  • Love 1

I just want to give support to SHK as a women.. Never give up..divorce is painful but please bear in mind that BAD THINGS ARE BOUND TO HAPPEN IN EVERYONE'S LIFE. HOW WE RESPOND TO THEM ALLOWS THEM TO  EITHER DEFINE US, BREAK US, OR BUILD US...

God knows best. But for sure this divorce is the best for you as God is always kind to us.

But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not.

As a Muslim, in Quran, God has mentioned twice that " Verily, with hardship comes ease ". Verily, with hardship comes ease ..It is a promise from God that we have to bear patience and always be positive with everything that happens to us..I will always stand by You..and May God always guide you to the truth.

Love you. I sincerely hope that SHK will be one of the Happiest women in the world.

Edited by deeja94
  • Like 11
  • Love 1

LET'S KEEP REPEATING THIS MANTRA IN SUPPORT OF KYO

hoping, one way or the other, this will make her remember that her fans will never desert her at any cost

hoping this overwhelming love and support that she receive from fans all over will somehow ease the pain

it is easier said than done, but who else will offer unconditional love and support besides her family, but FANS!

she will get through this

fans will help you get through this, kyo

remember, fans are ZERO believers  of barefaced LIES

those rumor mongers, well, they are just a bunch or people riding in someone's

coattails to attract attention to themselves

anybody with a brain the size of a pea can do that:rolleyes:

the very best of luck

stay strong 

be well

WE STAND BY YOU, KYO!

• Like 13
  • Love 3

20120110000420_0.jpg

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20120110000665

#throwbacktuesday

#lettruthshine

Song Hyekyo has been helping Prof Seo Kyoung-duk for quite a while.  She funded the production of the Korean guide to New York’s Museum of Modern Art seven years ago.  

The project ties her own interest in art with her concern to provide Korean services to her countrymen visiting MoMA.

Hope her friends utilised the guidebook she funded when they visited MoMA in May. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

It’s so touching that lots of fans of Kyo are coming together in support of her. I will always support Kyo and always... 

• Like 10

we stand by you, kyo

focus on yourself

stay healthy

be strong

May God Bless you in all your endeavors

• Like 5
  • Love 4