Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

1 minute ago, Kwon Eunbi said:

@ahdrianaa what i meant is that Text or Rumor spreading like a wildfire on sns.. It's not true i know it's kinda shocking coz she never said that word right? And i dont know where was this rumor started 

Someone looking for attention must have created this news story?

Right now the big news is his legal side giving more interviews making Kyo seem like she is the guilty party and the Koreans netizens are in semi awe at the impact of the news because both CNN and Forbes covered their divorce. 

• Like 3

U know in reality...the one who makes the biggest noise is a loser. He let his lawyer drag it down the drain. Im surprised since he is always know to be a very private person about his personal matters. Now he is letting his lawyer run wild? Something so private should be handled privately.  Thought he has excellent PR skill? He is airing it like he has no fault in this broken marriage. It takes 2 to break up a marriage. Failure of this union, he is partly to be blamed too. It takes 2 hands to clap.

If Netizen is smart, they will notice that silent side from SHK means she doesn't want to air her laundry for public to see and discuss. 

Netizens are funny ...actress cannot date co-stars like it is a big sin. But Male actors can date as many female co-star as they like and they are not branded as easy person. Actors generally marry fellow actors because these are the people they mingle with often and know. They don't have the luxury to mingle with outside people often unless their friends or other celebrity introduce them to their non celebrity friends.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Alijyn said:

I can't even look at some pics of him in recommended posts in IG including the wedding videos. I'm really annoyed .:huh:

Me too!

12 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

U know in reality...the one who makes the biggest noise is a loser. He let his lawyer drag it down the drain. Im surprised since he is always know to be a very private person about his personal matters. Now he is letting his lawyer run wild? Something so private should be handled privately.  Thought he has excellent PR skill? He is airing it like he has no fault in this broken marriage. It takes 2 to break up a marriage. Failure of this union, he is partly to be blamed too. It takes 2 hands to clap.

If Netizen is smart, they will notice that silent side from SHK means she doesn't want to air her laundry for public to see and discuss. 

Netizens are funny ...actress cannot date co-stars like it is a big sin. But Male actors can date as many female co-star as they like and they are not branded as easy person. Actors generally marry fellow actors because these are the people they mingle with often and know. They don't have the luxury to mingle with outside people often unless their friends or other celebrity introduce them to their non celebrity friends.

True

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pauline0415 said:

Hi all! There is a new article on Koreaboo stating that Song Joong Ki filed for their divorce without actually telling her. What do you guys think?

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/song-joong-ki-reportedly-filed-divorce-without-telling-song-hye-kyo/

Hi ! Is Koreaboo a reliable source ? based on the article as it was base on Channel A and if this is indeed true . OMG , there's one statement that's so unfair to SHK , SJK is saving himself and its implications makes room for more attacks on SHK and duh it serves as a warning to SHK  according to SJK source????? what do you think with this?:angry::angry: Just imagine SHK arrives in Korea from Thailand greeted by this heartbreaking news ?  to add more insult to injury , media is digging more news about them and unfortunately , as SJK released news on his side , the more SHK is put in a bad light  . I really hope UAA can protect SHK with this media play .

Spoiler

Channel A has confirmed through a source close to Song Joong Ki that he filed for divorce without telling Song Hye Kyo in advance.According to the Channel A report, Song Joong Ki submitted the application for divorce on June 26, the same day he went to watch a musical. However, he did not even tell Song Hye Kyo about submitting the divorce application until she found out through the media.The same source close to Song Joong Ki stated why he believes Song Joong Ki is trying to expedite the divorce process, which can be interpreted as a warning to not make any extra noise or comments.

The intentions for this is to warn Song Hye Kyo that if she tries to circulate any lies or rumors about their married life or background information about their divorce, that he would reveal everything.

— Source close to Song Joong Ki

I find it strange that he wants this whole divorce to be processed and settled ASAP like yesterday. 

It's strange that netizens only bash SHK but never think why SJK want t get it over this fast. My antenna would have shot up with lots of suspicion about him. 

Only time will tell. What goes around comes around. 

• Like 4

I really can not understand why he suddenly filing a divorce, when they were still in good relation on his birthday.

And regarding the news i really hope that those are false. That really make kyo look the guilty one

2 hours ago, pauline0415 said:

Hi all! There is a new article on Koreaboo stating that Song Joong Ki filed for their divorce without actually telling her. What do you guys think?

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/song-joong-ki-reportedly-filed-divorce-without-telling-song-hye-kyo/

I hope this isn't  true. But if it is ... just when thought he wouldn't stoop any lower, he does! This divorce is getting to be so ugly, the exact opposite of what he claimed to want. This prince is fast turning into a frog. Horrors!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Yes its a super BIG BIG mistake marrying a man whom you thought will stand by you forever , making fairy tale like promises on his wedding announcement and now grrrhhh..:angry::angry:..  , guys have you ever recall or witnessed that SHK did circulate lies or rumors for her own benefit and to put down other people????  Look who's making buzz that would make himself as the aggrieved party , i thought he wants his private life "private".  Just hope his strategy for projecting himself as the victim will have a boomerang effect ! 

My heart aches for SHK being attacked by nasty netizens based on SJKs  press releases and it hurts more the way he treated her, imagine giving her a warning and threaten to expose everything ????  With his statement SHK really is on the disadvantage side , if she keeps quite people would think she is the guilty party and if she speaks up which is unlikely of her , the more messy this divorce will become and they will just end up pulling down each other  .   SHK needs to be strong and hope she will be supported by wise people that knows how to protect her! 

• Like 4

Wow he looks like he is the guilty one for threatening her... he is trying to save his career so he doesnt mind people are thinking that its SHK fault... I really thought that this man is so perfect and kind now his true colors are coming out... He is out to destroy SHK so he can save his career... 

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, hush puppy said:

In Korea, whoever files a Mediation Divorce first, controls the Terms of Agreement.

If the above is true, then he is basically putting a gag order on her to never reveal anything about their marriage noe or in the future. I wonder what are the details that he wants to put a gag on. Him doing this it all even more suspicion and makes netzien speculate what he wants to hide.

• Like 1

Are any Chinese fans present on this thread? 

Someone sent me information that she will be in China for a Sulwhasoo event on the 6th of next month. Has this been verified? 

If this is true, can all of us please plan something with the Chinese fans to show our support to Kyo on her first public event since this news broke out. 

08-D3-C1-DF-C92-E-489-F-958-C-227-F57867

• Like 9

3 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

If the above is true, then he is basically putting a gag order on her to never reveal anything about their marriage noe or in the future. I wonder what are the details that he wants to put a gag on. Him doing this it all even more suspicion and makes netzien speculate what he wants to hide.

She can speak up coz the process of their divorce is already going on so she can speak and knowing Kyo she will never speak about her problems with her ex even before and beside i dont think their is a cheating situation in this scenario maybe its their personal differences or more 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

neither a shk or sjk fan.this divorce news is not surprising for me i always felt there was something off about him.yes only they know the problems they have in their marriage but if i have to pick sides ( bec heck y not?)  ill go with shk.I didnt ship them bec i saw his flirty interactions with another actress in previous drama so i wasnt convinced and when i heard wedding news i thought well of course! shes not just any actress,she is SHK! I think he filed divorce first not bec hes angry she did something evil to him, nope, he beat her to it to make her look bad.I dont know him personally my bad for making judgements about him but they must have been having problems for awhile now why this was only last month? 

34jo4o.gif34jo6c.gif

does he sound like a man who has a terrible wife? 

• Like 1

Really, what prompted him to file for divorce? And fast! 

Honestly, I was disappointed when I first heard the news that they were getting married!

It seemed rushed! Of course, who am I to oppose!

Drats! I should have, now that I think about it!

For some reason, I felt the same way as Reyko upthread did!

But since it is SHK's happiness we were talking about, I dismissed the uneasy instinct.

I thought, maybe he was the one! Maybe the search is over! He seemed enamored with SHK then!

I did pray for a lasting relationship for SHK! She's been through a lot!

She deserves a chance to be happy! Maybe he'll make her happy! And together, they'll build

a sturdy nest to house their future kiddos.

I did not know anything about him until his name got tangled with SHK's due to DOTS!

I was curious. I read about how smart he was. How high his IQ was!

How rich his family was! How gentleman he was!

Everything I heard about him was positive! Or was he just building that reputation!

Hmm, maybe he is the one! With hesitance, I boarded the SS ship, hoping it won't capsize!

Still, while aboard the ship,  I could not shake off this feeling of uneasiness!

I refrain from pinpointing because none of us know what really happened. 

I will only believe what SHK has to say! Until then, I pray for SHK's safety!

SHK FANS ARE THE BEST! YOU ARE ALL COMMENDABLE!

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT SHK NEED, FANS WHO ARE SUPPORTIVE NO MATTER

THE CIRCUMSTANCE! ALL WILL BE WELL IN SHK'S NECK OF THE WOODS!

HANG ON, GALS! WE'VE GOT A LONG JOURNEY AHEAD OF US!

NO ONE IS QUITTING ON SHK NOW!

PEACE IS GOING TO BE HAD BY ALL, EVENTUALLY!:heart:

• Like 9

58 minutes ago, esophageal14 said:

Really, what prompted him to file for divorce? And fast! 

Honestly, I was disappointed when I first heard the news that they were getting married!

It seemed rushed! Of course, who am I to oppose!

Drats! I should have, now that I think about it!

For some reason, I felt the same way as Reyko upthread did!

But since it is SHK's happiness we were talking about, I dismissed the uneasy instinct.

I thought, maybe he was the one! Maybe the search is over! He seemed enamored with SHK then!

I did pray for a lasting relationship for SHK! She's been through a lot!

She deserves a chance to be happy! Maybe he'll make her happy! And together, they'll build

a sturdy nest to house their future kiddos.

I did not know anything about him until his name got tangled with SHK's due to DOTS!

I was curious. I read about how smart he was. How high his IQ was!

How rich his family was! How gentleman he was!

Everything I heard about him was positive! Or was he just building that reputation!

Hmm, maybe he is the one! With hesitance, I boarded the SS ship, hoping it won't capsize!

Still, while aboard the ship,  I could not shake off this feeling of uneasiness!

I refrain from pinpointing because none of us know what really happened. 

I will only believe what SHK has to say! Until then, I pray for SHK's safety!

SHK FANS ARE THE BEST! YOU ARE ALL COMMENDABLE!

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT SHK NEED, FANS WHO ARE SUPPORTIVE NO MATTER

THE CIRCUMSTANCE! ALL WILL BE WELL IN SHK'S NECK OF THE WOODS!

HANG ON, GALS! WE'VE GOT A LONG JOURNEY AHEAD OF US!

NO ONE IS QUITTING ON SHK NOW!

PEACE IS GOING TO BE HAD BY ALL, EVENTUALLY!:heart:

yes...exactly..I felt the same..I just think he is not sincere with this relationship..I just felt uneasy with this marriage..as a fan of shk..I feel bad for her..maybe he is using her for his career..we just heard all the positive review about sjk..but who knows actually what kind of person he is..it does not make any sense..when you fall in love with someone...so easy you want to give up in this sacred relationship..I cannot accept with this kind of attitude of sjk..many compliment him for his maturity ..but guys..it all fake..

• Like 2