Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi~ Congrats! 8th MNC Drama Awards Daesang winner ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

I despise negative thoughts, but I can't help but question if HYENA has been canned altogether!

Still hoping against hope that it is still under consideration, but, dang, it's been weeks since!

I really am looking forward to seeing SHK in court, donned in her fav tailored suit!:wub:

Well, maybe other projects are being considered at the moment, so I'm willing to wait.:grin:

You never know she's cooped up in her teeny tiny reading room already perusing the script for HYENA!:mrgreen:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, esophageal14 said:

I despise negative thoughts, but I can't help but question if HYENA has been canned altogether!

Still hoping against hope that it is still under consideration, but, dang, it's been weeks since!

I really am looking forward to seeing SHK in court, donned in her fav tailored suit!:wub:

Well, maybe other projects are being considered at the moment, so I'm willing to wait.:grin:

You never know she's cooped up in her teeny tiny reading room already perusing the script for HYENA!:mrgreen:

I am certain she wants to play a lawyer. If the script is good there is high chance she will accept this. She doesn't mind nega KNetz comments she has always received bad comments from them whenever she has a new drama but her dramas became successful both domestically and internationally everytime. 

My worry is the script. The writer Kim Roo Ri has only written one and it wasn't even a full drama. She only wrote a one episode TV movie "The Ace" for SBS before. It's a legal thriller movie. 

• Like 3

Just now, ImAryaStark said:

I am certain she wants to play a lawyer. If the script is good there is high chance she will accept this. She doesn't mind nega KNetz comments she has always received bad comments from them whenever she has a new drama but her dramas became successful both domestically and internationally everytime. 

My worry is the script. The writer Kim Roo Ri has only written one and it wasn't even a full drama. She only wrote a one episode TV movie "The Ace" for SBS before. It's a legal thriller movie. 

I search her name on Google and even the TV episode you said but there are no information about this. I want to watch her previous drama to know if her script is good or not. I also consider about the script, too. Have you watched her drama before? Is it good?

• Like 1

Didn't see this posted yet (Korean netizens comments)

June 04, 2019

Actress Song Hyekyo show some support to IU and her new drama

201906040607172410_1_20190604061921973.j

(+31,-1) It's so heartwarming ㅠㅠ I'm IU fan, so thank you for sending her a food truck!

(+21,-1) Wow you're even coming to the concert, you're so pretty.
(+12,-1) Hyekyo and IU is so warm and I'm so proud of you, I will support both of you!
(+11,-1) Hyekyo I really want to see you soon.. Please tell us your next drama again, I will support you.
(+11,-1) Pretty Jieun ♡
(+5,0) Both of them are the best!

https://www.story-kpop.com/2019/06/actress-song-hyekyo-show-some-support.html

Original Link : Naver

-------------------------------------------------------------

May 30, 2019

Song Hyekyo and Joo Jihoon reportedly to be the cast of KBS2 TV new drama 'Hyena'

0002920609_001_20190611163514018.jpg?typ

(+91,-33) Finally Song Hyekyo next drama ㅠㅠ  I will look forward to Song Hyekyo in court.
(+35,-8) Please don't do this..
(+28,-4) I'm gonna wait for the agency to confirm. I'm so happy to see your next project. But please think carefully.
(+12,-6) I'll wait until Hyekyo announces her confirmation~ I will believe in her!
(+5,0) It's still not confirmed.

https://www.story-kpop.com/2019/05/song-hyekyo-and-joo-jihoon-reportedly.html

Original Link Naver

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1