Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

6 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

When will they release the Gichancy CF. I miss her so much already. 

And so do I. ..(sighs) Apart from her gichancy cf to be released, I hope Kyo will be able to attend in awards night when she gets nomination for her portrayal as CSH in Encounter and bags the award(s) .  It's been quite a while since we saw her in K-ent annual awards for tv and won an awards. 

• Like 2

Just now, caileysmiley said:

Miss these two being together in public, When will it happen again? #Kyollen #throwback

I heard that her manager rarely goes with her these days due to her weak health. I don't know it is true or not. 

9 Portrait of Enchanting Song Hye Kyo on the Red Carpet, Anggun Bak the Goddess

Always look elegant & classy

9 Portrait of Enchanting Song Hye Kyo on the Red Carpet, Anggun Bak the Goddessvarious sources
Sertieun
 Community Writer
Sertieun... 
May 24, 2019

Song Hye Kyo is a top Korean artist who is famous for acting talent and natural beauty. Not only in Korea, Song Hye Kyo has also tried her acting skills to Hollywood. So it's not surprising that this beautiful actress often attends and gets many awards from both Korean dramas & films and the Hong Kong Film Awards and similar events.

Of course Song Hye Kyo's special graceful appearance with a dangling dress is one of the interesting things that the public always looks forward to. Well, here are 9 captivating portraits of Song Hye Kyo when appearing on the red carpet and super elegant like a goddess. 

1. This is the first appearance of Song Hye Kyo at the prestigious 26th Hong Kong Film Awards event in 2007. Dress until her skin looks more glowing

9 Portrait of Enchanting Song Hye Kyo on the Red Carpet, Anggun Bak the Goddessforums.soompi.com

2. Song Hye Kyo chose a luxurious embroidered white dress by Jenny Packham at the 2013 APAN Star Awards. Success makes it elegant like a queen

9 Portrait of Enchanting Song Hye Kyo on the Red Carpet, Anggun Bak the Goddessvarious sources

3. Wearing a plain black dress with the open top of the V model and the bottom dangling on the floor makes Song Hye Kyo's appearance so stunning at the 2014 4th Beijing International Film Festival

9 Portrait of Enchanting Song Hye Kyo on the Red Carpet, Anggun Bak the Goddessudn.com

4. Wearing a plain white dress by Naeem Khan at the 17th Shanghai International Film Festival, anyone will surely be fascinated by Song Hye Kyo's natural beauty. Agree? 

9 Portrait of Enchanting Song Hye Kyo on the Red Carpet, Anggun Bak the Goddessdisqus.com

5. Elegant and homely, Song Hye Kyo wears matching accessories with a brocade dress by Dolce & Gabbana at The Crossing Press Conference and Gala Premiere in Macau. 

9 Portrait of Enchanting Song Hye Kyo on the Red Carpet, Anggun Bak the Goddess .com

6. Song Hye Kyo's charming appearance with a plain navy blue dress at Premiere the Crossing held in Taiwan 2014

9 Portrait of Enchanting Song Hye Kyo on the Red Carpet, Anggun Bak the Goddessinstagram.com/songhyekyo_th

7. Wearing a fancy pastel color dress & coiled hair, making Song Hye Kyo's appearance more elegant in the KBS Drama Awards 2016 red carpet 

9 Portrait of Enchanting Song Hye Kyo on the Red Carpet, Anggun Bak the Goddessinstagram.com/songhyekyo_th

8. Like a beautiful bride, Song Hye Kyo chose a sparkling white gown at 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016

9 Portrait of Enchanting Song Hye Kyo on the Red Carpet, Anggun Bak the Goddessdisqus.com

9. Song Hye Kyo's newest red carpet appearance 2019 at the 38th Hong Kong Film Awards

9 Portrait of Enchanting Song Hye Kyo on the Red Carpet, Anggun Bak the Goddessnstagram.com/songhyekyozone

Song Hye Kyo's choice fell on a plain black classic dress combined with a luxurious set of jewelry from the Chaumet's Josephine collection Aigrette Imperiale made a classy impression like a goddess of heaven.

Well, out of 9 portraits of Song Hye Kyo on the red carpet that exude the beauty and elegance of Full House drama actor , it is appropriate if Song Hye Kyo becomes one of Korea's prettiest women and is dubbed the Goddess ....source credit @https://www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/sertieun-1/9-potret-memesona-song-hye-kyo-di-red-carpet-anggun-bak-sang-dewi-c1c2

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Craniata said:

I heard that her manager rarely goes with her these days due to her weak health. I don't know it is true or not. 

Oh :(  I hope Ms Park is fine.  I noticed too that she was also not accompanying Hyungsik anymore too. 

8 hours ago, Craniata said:

Oh I have no idea about Ms. Park's health condition because she's a private person and not a celebrity that has to be broadcasted publicly but I hope the rumor is false. 

Saturday, 05/25/2019 20:00 (GMT 7)

Song Hye Kyo, Kim Tae Hee: 'Ky foes his enemies' about talent and beauty

Song Hye Kyo and Kim Tae Hee are considered the two 'national security' of Korea when possessing perfect beauty and admirable talents. 

Known as the two hard-to-beat 'city walls' in Korean entertainment, Song Hye Kyo and Kim Tae Hee are rare flowers.

The beauty of the 2 'nationals' said Song Hye Kyo and Kim Tae Hee

su-ran-crab-song-hye-kyo-va-song-joong-ki-da-du-tu-do-tu-truoc-1Song Hye Kyo is considered the screen goddess of Kbiz. Photo: Internet

Song Hye Kyo is considered the screen goddess of Kbiz when she possesses perfect beauty to each line.

Possessing big round eyes, sulky lips and bright white skin, Song Hye Kyo is considered one of the 'beauty monuments' that is naturally hard to match.

su-ran-crab-song-hye-kyo-va-song-joong-ki-da-du-tu-do-tu-truoc-2Song Joong Ki's beauty has become more and more salty than ever. Photo: Internet

Song Joong Ki's beauty seems to be becoming more salty and sharp after nearly 20 years of entering Kbiz.

Although she has reached the age of 38, but the actress's charisma is becoming more salty and attractive.

However, the only minus point is that of the tall mushroom height when Song Hye Kyo only owns 1m56.

Kim Tae Hee possesses a gentle beauty, a background but equally luxurious.

su-ran-crab-song-hye-kyo-va-song-joong-ki-da-du-tu-do-tu-truoc-3Kim Tae Hee possesses luxurious beauty that is hard to resist. Photo: Internet

The mother of one child is increasingly showing the salty features of the 'beauty statue' in Korea.

su-ran-nut-song-hye-kyo-va-song-joong-ki-da-du-tu-do-tu-truoc-4Her face was judged to have a golden ratio. Photo: Internet. 

Kim Tae Hee's face, which has a golden ratio, makes many Korean girls compete as a model for plastic surgery.

However, like Song Hye Kyo, Kim Tae Hee possesses a rather modest physique. 
Although she always said that she is 1m63 tall, but the fans think she is only 1m59 to 1m60 tall.

The ability to act out of two 'screen goddesses'

In regards to acting on the small screen, many fans appreciate Song Hye Kyo more than Kim Tae Hee.

The drama "East Wind That Year" pulled Song Hye Kyo's name and acting ability to an admirable position.

su-ran-crab-song-hye-kyo-va-song-joong-ki-da-du-tu-do-tu-truoc-5The role in the East Wind that year helped Song Hye Kyo's name get closer to the audience. Photo: Internet

The good collaboration between her and Jo In Sung helped the film to make a big sound.

In an interview, Song Hye Kyo revealed that "Even if I fail, I still want to challenge new things. I want diversity and depth. That's not what an actor needs. ? "

Then there are the series of roles in the Guardian Angel, The Hotel Manager ... and the most special is the image of Dr. Kang in Descendant of the Sun.

su-ran-crab-song-hye-kyo-va-song-joong-ki-da-du-tu-do-tu-truoc-6Compared to Song Hye Kyo, Kim Tae Hee hasn't really shone when acting. Photo: Internet

For Kim Tae Hee, many people think that she has not really shone when acting. Often her roles are always stereotypical and she always has problems transmitting her characters.

These include the films that made Kim Tae Hee's name such as: Stairway to Heaven, Harvard Love Story, My Princess, Iris.

Among them must be Iris when it became a blockbuster in the Korean film village...source credit @https://www.tinmoi.vn/song-hye-kyo-kim-tae-hee-ky-phung-dich-thu-ve-tai-nang-nhan-sac-011520180.html

• Like 1

6 Korean Actors & Actresses Will Soon Be 40 Years Old, Don't Think!Gogor Subyakto | Saturday, May 25 2019 14:50 WIB

6 Korean Actors & Actresses Will Soon Be 40 Years Old, Don't Think!
Lee Dong Wook - Song Hye Kyo. Credit: Cosmopolitan - SUECOMMA BONNIE  

Kapanlagi.com - Lee Dong Wook and Song Hye Kyo is a South Korean actors and actresses are so popular. Both of them have starred in various dramas that are immediately successful in the market.

I have had a long career, many people don't realize that Lee Dong Wook and Song Hye Kyo really have a mature age. In fact, soon they will step on 40 years.

In addition to the two stars that have been mentioned, there are still a series of other kece actors and actresses who will soon enter the age of four heads. Do you think anyone is there? 

Song Hye Kyo

This time there is Song Joong Ki's wife, Song Hye Kyo, who is already known for her beautiful visuals. Throughout his career, this beautiful actress has not changed much in terms of appearance, always charming! Song Hye Kyo herself is approaching the age of 40 (she was born in 1981).                                           Source Credit @https://m.kapanlagi.com/showbiz/asian-star/6-aktor-38-aktris-korea-ini-sebentar-lagi-akan-berusia-40-tahun-gak-nyangka-c6b911.html#

GUYS PLS VOTE FOR SONG HYE KYO FOR THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ACTRESSES IN THE WORLD 2019 SHE IS NOW ON THE THIRD PLACE.. PLS LET US CONTINUE TO VOTE GUYS ...THE LINK: http://bestofthelist.com/the-most-beautiful-actresses-in-the-world-2019/                                                             ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡      Pls Vote for Song Hye Kyo for Largest Ranking Of The World - Most Popular Korean Actresses pls guys vote, Link: https://toplistoftheworld.com/home/detail/top-south-korean-actresses-full-list