Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo 2019: Why ‘Descendants of the Sun’ Sequel Unlikely to Happen

Mon, Apr 8, 2019 5:08 AM

20190408a5dd0bf4162883e8f_th_1024x0.jpg

Photo via Descendants of the Sun Facebook Page

“Descendants of the Sun” is arguably one of the best Korean drama to ever grace television as its lead stars, Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo, did a remarkable job at fleshing out their respective characters. After the series was received with overwhelming positivity across multiple territories, fans have been asking whether or not it will receive a second installment.

In 2017, KBS Drama Production did confirm that “Descendants of the Sun” is indeed happening. At that time, however, the team behind the supposed second installment were silent about the cast. As such, it was speculated that Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo will not be a part of it, Inquistr reported.

The speculation was further solidified when series writer Won Seok said that since the story of Yoo Si Jin (Song Joong Ki) and Dr. Kang Mo Yeon (Song Hye Kyo) has been explored already, he will not be part of its production. Still, fans of both actors were still hoping they will reprise their respective roles. 

Fast forward to 2019 and the project never came into fruition. It’s still unclear why KBS decided to not pursue the sequel. However, speculations are claiming that since Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo are not interested in the series’ second run, KBS opted to abandon the sequel. The decision isn’t surprising since both stars have been integral in the series success.

Replacing Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo with another couple would’ve been risky as fans have come to love the duo’s chemistry on screen. To put shortly, the chances of “Descendants of the Sun” happening is slim at best. For now, at least.

Song Joong Ki is currently busy filming his upcoming series “Asadal Chronicles,” while Song Hye Kyo opted to take a break from acting altogether. On a more personal note, the real-life couple is still enjoying marital bliss despite rumors suggesting tension behind closed doors. The pair have been plagued by divorce rumors in recent months, which were quickly debunked by reliable publications. 

Souce Credit@https://www.econotimes.com/Song-Joong-Ki-Song-Hye-Kyo-2019-Why-Descendants-of-the-Sun-Sequel-Unlikely-to-Happen-1522239

Song Joong Ki ‘♥' Song Hye Kyo, sweet tongue + Lovely beauty sent to the current situation [★ SHOT!]..Enter the article 2019.04.10 at 6:58 am

OSEN = Park Jin-young] Actor Song Hye-kyo unveiled the latest news. 
Song Hye - kyo posted a short video on his instagram on April 10. Song Hye Kyo in the public black and white video is sitting on the floor and holding a cat in his arms. 
Then Song Hye Kyo looked at the cat with a lovely eye and looked at it with kiss.  It is Song Hye-kyo who does not have a cleaner in a modest dress, but she still shows beautiful beauty and concentrates her attention. 
Song Hye-kyo, who married actor Song Jung-ki in 2017, recently met viewers through tvN 'Boyfriend'. /parkjy@osen.co.kr 
[Photo] Song Hye Kyo Instagram 
Source Credit @https://m.entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=109&aid=0003986406&rankingType=default&rankingDate=20190410

I read the artical on Naver about our beauty this morning and I wonder why so many angry reacts appear on this artical. anyone knows the reason? I use Google translate to trans these comments below but they just admire her beauty and envy with the cat. However, the amount of angry reacts make me suprise. What 's wrong? I'm so curious about the reason. Besides, I find out many twitter accounts speard bad news about Kyo on the comment section. It seems like her anti fans increase so much after she married. So sad and resentful with that news :((

• Like 1
  • Sad 1