• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• utkim

• gigivillaceran

• putriN

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the Actress, the fans and the Song Hye Kyo's thread I started to like Song Hye Kyo in 2001 while watching "Autumn in my heart". It was her first Korean drama in a main role and it was my

Fan's account on Pink ribbon marathon in Gwangju "I heard about the possibility of Hye Kyo gracing the event around 2 am in the morning, not knowing whether the news is true/not, i decided to hea

Hello everyone!   It's been a while since I made a post of just my thoughts on Kyo and recent happenings. I finally have some time today so I hope you don't mind. I'll hide it since I tend to wri

So I checked 14th soompi awards which the voting poll has officially began last February 27th ends on March 27th 2019 , unfortunately Encounter drama, PBG and Kyo aren't nominated :tears: Maybe they'll include them in nomination list next year because Encounter's airing date was late of November last year:sweatingbullets:

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, caileysmiley said:

So I checked 14th soompi awards which the voting poll has officially began last February 27th ends on March 27th 2019 , unfortunately Encounter drama, PBG and Kyo aren't nominated :tears: Maybe they'll include them in nomination list next year because Encounter's airing date was late of November last year:sweatingbullets:

Yup. Encounter aired Nov 28. The last day of nominations is Nov 30.

• Sad 1
  • Admin locked and unlocked this topic