Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Where can we petition for Kyo to be partnered with either Takeshi Kanehiro or Jung Woo Sung?  Someone handsome, older and with the acting chops to match!

Spoiler

Tired of the nonsensical b***** comments from antis when she got partnered with babyfaced / younger actors -_-

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/6/2019 at 3:18 PM, rosiepeonie188 said:

@dukesa1122 

Stopping by because i'm still on a Boyfriend fever, and wanted to see is the any news from SHK..

and oh my, im so shocked read your (hidden) post.. how the he** someone who call themself fans capable of doing that. That is so sad.. i agree with @xu_lyfe they're having mental issue. 

I guess the reason why SHK deleted posts with SJK is also because the comments about the kissing scenes was so horrible, even I was furious reading those comments. 

Reveal hidden contents

Also, i went to wordpress because i want to read bebebiscious blog, when i search encounter, turned out there's some bad reviews about the drama. Of course this drama is not for everyone, and i completely fine with that. It's matters of preference. But some comments that made me really angry is that, when they started commented with this kind of phrase "i'm SHK fans, but this is just not..... bla bla bla"

no real fans would do that..

And looks like, this kind of haters (wouldn't call them fans) is gathering in every bad reviews

SHK is so silent these days. Im dying to see her upcoming endorsements. I hope she make one other project this year before settling down. I miss her so bad. 

Spoiler

Im so tired of reading and ranting about those ant brained individuals who cant seem to get it. “Im a fan of shk since AIMH and i fell in love with SJK and SHK. Because of my love for them i dont want kyo kissing other actors...”

Dafaq?! Who do they think they are dictating what an actress should do for a living?! Somebody pull their heads out of their asses! :rage:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

15 K-Drama Couples That Turned Into Real Life Relationships

Fans could tell they were dating before it was announced.

Published 8 hours ago...                                           These celebrity couples met in front of the camera, but with sparks flying all over the place with strong chemistry, they took it off the screen and began dating in real life! 

13. Song Joong Ki & Song Hye Kyo

BlrPcLrX8PWTLJrgyZk_KN6IkyYBZ3RUDwQ95FjY

Actor Song Joong Ki and actress Song Hye Kyo were a match made on-screen during the smash hit Descendants of the Sun. After rumors started flying about dating during their trip to Bali, the couple released a surprise wedding announcement! The two, affectionately nicknamed the SongSong couple by the fans, have been happily married since 2017..source credit @https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/kdrama-screen-romances-became-off-screen-real-life-relationships/

• Like 1

Looking forward to new pics from the upcoming  2/21 Singapore engagement! Is it 2/21?

Thought I read it up thread!

Anyhoo, knowing the power of the Kyonatics, I could just imagine high-def photos of SHK trickling in.

Speaking of pairing up SHK with ????????......

WON-KYO is a match made in heaven! At least for yours truly!:blush:My personal choice, really!

Big Boss of course is still the man of the hour, and will always be! No contest!:heart:

I have a bunch of pretty looking guys I would love to see SHK with, but as of, WB is on top of my dresser!

How long has it been? 19 years? 20? Common, it's been a long time coming!

Cook up some script already!:D The fact that both are now happily married and already up in years, 

I think it's exciting to see them together again! Imagine! I'm talking silver screen, ladies! Not just small!

Either one is fine by me, though. Just let this one dream come true! It's like manna from

heaven if this comes to fruition.:smiley:

On a related note, I used to cook up names for Takeshi and SHK post "The Crossing":lol:

"TaKyo" stuck! This is also one pairing I would really love to see!

I can only dream, can't I! Dream on,,,,,,,,,,,

• Like 1
  • Love 1

17 K-Dramas To Convert Non-Interested Friends

17 K-Dramas To Convert Non-Interested Friends

Jan 3, 2019

One of the most frustrating things in the world is when you watch an amazing K-drama and want to talk about it to all of your friends, but you aren’t able to. A lot of us have been there. It’s tough. But then there’s that amazing moment where some of your friends will watch a specific K-drama that you recommended that will send them on a downward spiral into the world of K-dramas. It’s a glorious moment because we know they’ll be hooked and can share in our K-drama obsession together. For those of you who are trying to get your friends into this wonderful world of K-dramas, here are 17 shows that you can introduce to your friends. There’s obviously a lot of K-dramas out there, so it took a lot of hard thinking to narrow the list down, but here it goes!..

Descendants of the Sun

descendants-of-the-sun.jpg

In “Descendants of the Sun,” Song Joong Kistars as Yoo Shi Jin alongside Song Hye Kyo as Kang Mo Yeon. Yoo Shi Jin is the army Captain who falls head over heels for Dr. Kang. They both embark on a whirlwind of a romance despite their different backgrounds. Although they want to be with each other, Yoo Shi Jin’s job consistently puts his life at risk, which is difficult for Mo Yeon to handle.

descendants-of-the-sun.gif

This series was another international hit that was loved by many. People couldn’t get over the romantic love story between the captain and the doctor. The story has various elements of drama, action, and comedy, so it’s got a bit of everything for every one. It’s an addictive series that most people will get sucked into!

Start watching “Descendants of the Sun”:..Hey Soompiers, which drama got you into the K-drama world? ...source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1276001wpp/17-k-dramas-to-convert-non-interested-friends

What is the most beautiful Korean actress TOP10 ranked by foreigners?                                Other issue 2019.02.03 13:30....

Rank by popular vote on the website of the US netizens are "ranked dot" on the topic of "the most beautiful actresses in Korea 'vote to proceed attracted attention. What about beauty standards that foreigners think? Today, Red Friday introduces TOP 10, the most beautiful actress in Korea, selected by foreigners.

994A95355C576D151B

10th Son Ye Jin

Recently, Son Ye-jin, who has gone up and down a lot with the media, was ranked 10th with his hunger for Hyun Bin. It was my first love with the helping people, and recently I was able to catch up with the lawyer as a 'pretty sister who bought rice well.'

99CF27425C57645A15

9th reservoir

Suzu, who is a member of Mt. Ai and actor of the actor, is in ninth place. He has been active as an actor after becoming an icon of Korea's first love in an introduction to film architecture.

99FABC4D5C57653518

Source: Like the first time 

8th place

Ha Ji-won, who has a brilliant filmography such as Damo, a thing that happened in Bali, and a secret garden, is in eighth place.

99D05E445C5765F517

7th Han Hyo-ju

Han Hyo-joo, who has recently been filming the US drama 'Treadstone', is in 7th place. 

99FF564E5C5766821D

Source: Folli Follie 

6th place Park Shin-hye

Park Shin-hye, who won the Asia Artist Awards Asia Icon Award in 2017, ranked 6th among the most beautiful actresses in Korea. Recently I showed my beauty in TVN drama 'Memories of Alhambra Palace'.

99CC45445C5766E719

5th place

In the drama 'Boys Over Flowers', Kim Soon-eun, who announced his face as an assistant, was ranked 5th. He also raised his awareness of 'We Married', a virtual marriage entertainment program, and won the 4th Korea Korean Wave Grand Prize in 2014.

9921FF465C57681718

4th place Kim Tae-hee

Kim Tae Hee is fourth. I do not understand it a little, but I am guessing that it may be caused by low awareness due to marriage and postponed activities.

99B9CC505C5768B918

3rd place 

Korea's top rock queen, Jeon Jeong-hyun, came third. Jung Hyun, who was originally a star from the drama 'From the Stars', got even more popular.

99D5F0415C576A121B

2nd place Park Min-young

In her new drama 'her private life,' Park Min-young, who plays a dual life with a curator and idol, plays a role in SeongDuk seaweed. As soon as we opened the biggest SNS in China, it is well known as a Korean wave star, exceeding 10,000 people in an hour.

990B68385C576A991C

1st place Song Hye Kyo

He has won popularity as a drama of 'Autumn Fairy Tale' and 'Full House'. Song Hye Kyo, who was recently featured in TVN's 16-part drama boyfriend, was ranked # 1. It is also famous as first generation Korean wave star.

996354405C576B591A

In addition, Shin Min-ah is ranked 11th, ana Yoon Eun-hye and Lee Min-jung ranked 12th출처: https://redfriday.co.kr/235 [RedFriday].,,.source credit @https://redfriday.co.kr/235

• Like 2