• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• utkim

• gigivillaceran

• putriN

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the Actress, the fans and the Song Hye Kyo's thread I started to like Song Hye Kyo in 2001 while watching "Autumn in my heart". It was her first Korean drama in a main role and it was my

Fan's account on Pink ribbon marathon in Gwangju "I heard about the possibility of Hye Kyo gracing the event around 2 am in the morning, not knowing whether the news is true/not, i decided to hea

Dots is currently broadcasted in Japan and Japanese give a hot  support for Dots  . Dots will be broadcasted in the US and Canada soon http://www.focus.kr/view.php?key=2016063000115732796

Waiting for soompi awards voting poll to start, Kyo already won best actress in DOTS before however Kyo had no thank you speech video record when they announced the winners:tears: because she was out of the country back then.Hopefully when she nominates and wins again in soompi awards this year, she'll be able to do so this time. Hopefully in other prestigious award giving bodies like BAA, SDA, KDA etc. she'll be nominee and win acting awards and attend awards night!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yes,this thread quite like a ninja :sweatingbullets: I bet SHK take a really good holiday with her hubby n fams :wub:

U know chingu, lately I have questions that just pop up in my head, when she at the age of 40/50 y.o what kind of role that she will take?is she still be in entertainment industry or retired :sweatingbullets: haha weird right..but whatever happens in the future,SHK herself already established her name as an icon of South Korea..

• Like 3

Hi chingus,

Wishing Kyo would do a pictorial and magazine interview soon. 

Spoiler

If any of you can read and write Chinese and have a 豆瓣 douban account (or wouldn’t mind creating one), please could you PM me. There is a favour I’d like to ask. 

Gamsahamnida.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, redbeanbuns said:

Yes,this thread quite like a ninja :sweatingbullets: I bet SHK take a really good holiday with her hubby n fams :wub:

U know chingu, lately I have questions that just pop up in my head, when she at the age of 40/50 y.o what kind of role that she will take?is she still be in entertainment industry or retired :sweatingbullets: haha weird right..but whatever happens in the future,SHK herself already established her name as an icon of South Korea..

I can't imagine/picture in my mind  this kind of situation yet:sweatingbullets:  but I bet she'll be devoted wife and mother, taking care of their children and loved ones :wub: By that time whatever projects comes along with her i don't mind it and i just trust her decision.

• Like 3
Just now, thepixies said:

Hi chingus,

Wishing Kyo would do a pictorial and magazine interview soon. 

Reveal hidden contents

If any of you can read and write Chinese and have a 豆瓣 douban account (or wouldn’t mind creating one), please could you PM me. There is a favour I’d like to ask. 

Gamsahamnida.

I believe silence means good news!

Spoiler

Sorry I can't read and write Chinese :tears:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
Spoiler

You know. Thanks to rabid SSC shippers, we cant expect Kyo or any media to capture them together anymore. Kyo is slowly deleting her posts with SJK in her ig to tell everyone ( fans or not) that they have separate careers. Because of them, everyone will forced to be satisfied with throwback pictures and vids of them together.

:neutral:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Guest changed the title to Song Hye Kyo 송혜교
  • Admin locked and unlocked this topic