Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

22 hours ago, sugarbunnee said:

I’ve tried both lines and Sulwhasoo is superior because their product formulations incorporates both traditional Korean herbal medicine along with modern technology. They also use better ingredients. Laneige is more basic skincare by comparison. I would say Laneige is better suited for those in their 20’s and Sulwhasoo is appropriate for anyone in their 30’s and up. Having Kyo as their ambassador has really elevated the Sulwhasoo image IMO but their products are legitimately good. Pricey but worth it. As a blogger I get PR samples but this is a brand I would spend my own money on.

Yes. I checked how much Sulwhasoo is and it is more expensive than Laneige. I wish there testers that I can buy just to tesr if my skin is ok with it. I have been with Laneige since I started taking care of my face and haven’t tried anything else since.

Hello there @xu_lyfe and @angelmas! Nice to see you posting here chingus! Wonder where @esophageal14 is. Haha

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Hi @dukesa1122 :D

Me too, using Laneige skincare and just sometimes bought Laneige BB cushion and lipstick ( love them, but a bit pricey for me..LOL).

It's really nice to see all postings here, although I can;t contribute much...I am so happy reading all of posts about kyo's activities and news,just a single new photo of her could make me smile the whole day...:wub:

Now that Encounter reaching it's end, I started to worry whether we get to see kyo this much again...she might be back to her silence mode again like she did after DOTS where all her co star enjoying the fame they got after the drama. I just hope she continue to appear in public for CF, photoshoot for magazines,etc and updating her ig more....while supporting her her husband drama after this.

For future , would love to see her act along PBG again, their chemistry is really the best for me, I am a fan of Encounter of course....but just like DOTS...I feel there are hole here and there in the drama, they( the storyline )should bring Jin Soo couple chemistry more..they have a lot lot more potential....haishh...maybe it's just me being greedy.

Let's watch our kyo in Final Encounter tonight..I wish all the best for her..:heart:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

@caileysmiley I'm here..in sick mode+lurking mode since yesterday..back n forth between here n encounter thread :mask: 

@Lã Hà yes,I saw it too..but a baby?I don't think so..don't get me wrong,I'm very much happy for songsong couple if they have one,but to have one in the middle she has a lot of endorsement contracts I think its quite impossible,cz in my point of view she will much likely 'hibernate' 

N if it does,its already in a front page of every portal news..just my 2 cents..

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lã Hà said:

She changes the picture of her private account. Do you know what it means. I read in somewhere that she has a baby

https://www.instagram.com/kkk_yyyooo/

Hey hey hey!!!! First and Foremost Kyo has no baby yet! !! Where the hell you got that FAKE NEWS at all??? All Kyo fans, her husband fans  SSC fans want her toget pregnant already but the right time ain't coming yet hopefully after she finished all her work commitments. She's been very busy with her drama Encounter since last year and other works like doing cfs, not only Kyo has tight schedule but also her husband SJK! How come she has a baby!?

Moreover, Kyo's hasn't been changed her profile pic on her private ig account even her publicig for a longtime!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, caileysmiley said:

Hey hey hey!!!! First and Foremost Kyo has no baby yet! !! Where the hell you got that FAKE NEWS at all??? All Kyo fans, her husband fans  SSC fans want her toget pregnant already but the right time ain't coming yet hopefully after she finished all her work commitments. She's been very busy with her drama Encounter since last year and other works like doing cfs, not only Kyo has tight schedule but also her husband SJK! How come she has a baby!?

Moreover, Kyo's hasn't been changed her profile pic on her private ig account even her publicig for a longtime!

Why you have to answer me in the angry way like that. I just ask about the information that i have read. I didn’t say this is the true information. Reading your comment make me angry. 

2 hours ago, Lã Hà said:

She changes the picture of her private account. Do you know what it means. I read in somewhere that she has a baby

Don’t get angry, I think @caileysmiley is doing what a protective fan would do. I get that you were trying to verify if she is pregnant. 

White tulips are used to goodbye, I think if at all she means to say goodbye to her character in the drama. YAI had sent her a banner with red tulips around 1-2 weeks ago. Additionally she really loves flowers, she is always posting pictures of flowers.

While it’s okay to want her to have babies, in my personal opinion I don’t think fans should speculate about such a private matter until she and her husband feel comfortable enough to share such news, in Korean and other Asian cultures one does not reveal pregnancy until the first trimester is over, it is doubtful that she would declare it in such a public way.

A new pregnancy rumor every few months will be stressful to her, shippers have believed she was pregnant since 2016. Kyo would have the longest gestation period in entire animal kingdom of that were the case. 

Her private account has been hacked in the past and we all know who it was even though he denies it. She is too careful these days to announce such a thing as pregnancy by changing her picture because she knows even her private ig is scrutinized on an hourly basis by fans.

@dukesa1122 your professional assessment? If she were actually pregnant would she be shooting scenes in high heels, especially that staircase in the moon village with no assistance.

Could someone be prettier? :wub: Popular nickname for Soohyun is  “Soohyun before flowers” because of all the flower references.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

8 hours ago, Lã Hà said:

Hello there. Dont get @caileysmiley‘s post the wrong way. I dont think she meant it that way. :lol: And to answer you question, no. I dont think Kyo is pregnant especially around these times.

5 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

@dukesa1122 your professional assessment? If she were actually pregnant would she be shooting scenes in high heels, especially that staircase in the moon village with no assistance

As far as I know Kyo, she wouldnt risk it. I think everyone who knows her has been speculating alot ever since she got married. And everyone is excited about it that sometimes a little weight gain from her would mean pregnancy. I mean, tbh it’s insulting. :sweatingbullets: 

Let me add that the first trimester of pregnancy is the most crucial stage especially at her age so, I really dont think she would risk being pregnant at this point in time considering the ungodly and long hours they shoot everyday with heels like that and in a very cold weather.

Edited by dukesa1122
  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Lã Hà said:

Why you have to answer me in the angry way like that. I just ask about the information that i have read. I didn’t say this is the true information. Reading your comment make me angry. 

Yes @dukesa1122 is right. I didn't mean that way. I already changed my hit button into insightful reaction from your first previous post earlier, meaning I ain't angry with your comment earlier anymore!  

Spoiler

I probably said that because I was in a bad mood earlier( due to my monthly period) but now I'm fine. Having monthly period especially when 1st and 2nd day sometimes I quickly gets into a bad mood. Sorry! :grimace::ph34r:

Tbh, I am a nice person who doesn't like fan-war so here's my peace offering  for you :heart:Let's be friends here now, ok!?Hope to see you again here:)

@ahdrianaa  Thanks chingu! No, I'm not anymore! :wub:

@dukesa1122 Thanks, chingu!:wub:

@redbeanbuns Get well soon, chingu! I understand your situation, take care! :)

• Love 1

Hi, I'm coming here again, actually sometimes I visit I just rarely write a post in any thread, I'm not very good at writing :D 

btw SHK is already going home from the wrap up party after the eps finished, so fast, I wish to see her selfie with PBG and other casts at wrap up party but seems like she just selfie with the crew. 

I wish to see her and PBG as couple again in another project, although I know it will be hard..

(also SHK said she wants to be in next project with CSH ex husband..)

• Like 5
  • Love 1

SONG-HYE-KYO-main-800x445.jpg
STAR 

Song Hye Kyo, sensual gaze through the glasses 

The photo shoot of actress Song Hye Kyo for a eyeglass brand has been released.

The sunglasses brand 'Vedivero' introduces its newest collection 2019 S / S NEW campaign through a photo shoot with its main model, Song Hye Kyo on January 8. In the photo shoot, Song Hye Kyo wore black glasses designed with the Blossom model which marked the latest 2019 collection from Vedivero for her fifth anniversary.

SONG-HYE-KYO-1.jpgimage source: Vedi Vero

Song Hye Kyo looked so sensual in the photo shoot. He naturally tied his hair and looked at the camera wearing a pink shirt that showed his neck.

SONG-HYE-KYO-2.jpgimage source: Vedi Vero

Meanwhile, Song Hye Kyo is starring in the TVN drama 'Boyfriend'.....source credit @http://id.castko.com/archives/82338

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Boyfriend', highest rated 10% ... Time of high-class melo

Posted by Kim Ha Jin in: 2019/01/25 08:27:03 
[Ten Asia: Reporter Kim Ha-jin]
2019012508261440439-540x486.jpg

tvN 'boyfriend' broadcast screen capture. /TVN drama 'Boyfriend' (play Yoo Young-ae, director Park Shin-woo) lasted 24 days leaving a long longevity. Soo Hyun (Song Hye Kyo) and Jin Hyuk (Park Sword Sword) once again confirmed the love and finished with Happy Ending. 

According to Nielsen Korea on August 25, 'boyfriend' broadcasted on the 24th recorded an average of 8.7%, up 10%, on the pay-TV platform that integrated cable, IPTV and satellite.

The 'boyfriend' has beautifully and beautifully captured the romance of Song Hye Kyo and Park Sword, which started as an accidental meeting like a dream.

◆ Strong "strong power of authentic melo"

'Boyfriend' was not irritating to keep the melodic sensibility and 'charming melod' charm. The story focused on changing the emotions of the characters in the play, giving the audience a strong sound.

Jinhyuk who has never lived the life he has chosen and has lived with Suhyun and a free and clear soul. The romance, in which two people who lived a different life came together in an unfamiliar place called Cuba and felt favorable to each other, reunited in Korea and shared daily life and watering each other closely, made the audience immersed. 

Song Hye-kyo and Park Bo-gum acted deeply to enhance their immersion. Song Hye - kyo has lived a dull life. She met Jin - hyeok and expressed delicately the change of her feelings. Park is a liberty and positive personality, and he attracted the attention of a man with a straight and solid heart. The two men blend in with Suhyun and Jinhyeok, so that the audience has been immersed with a strong acting ability that expresses emotions into one's eyes, facial expressions, hand gestures and tone.

Here, the delicate and sensuous production unique to director Park Shin-woo has enthralled both eyes. Director Park maximized the emotions and scene atmosphere of the characters by utilizing color, background music, and camera composition, and also gained favor with directing melodies of analogue goods such as films, books, and black and white photographs. 

The first meeting in front of Cuba's sunset, Suhyun and Jinhyeok, Jinhyuk's stepping stone for Suhyeon, Suhyeon and Jinhyuk's reunion, the reunion of Suhyeon and Jinhyeok's kissing god who found the first meeting place in Cuba, The romance of the romance of the two people was also exciting.

◆ Preciousness of ordinary happiness

'Boyfriend' has talked about the importance of ordinary happiness in everyday life. Suhyun was born as a daughter of a politician and lived in the eyes of many people for the rest of his life, while Jin-hyeok is a person who has lived everyday in a happy and precious life. 'Boyfriend' puts the romance of those two people and conveys the message that ordinary happiness is never ordinary. 

In the final session, I walked the streets and walked the streets and enjoyed a simple date, including Suhyeon and Jinhyuk, and I am happy to be served with a sweet tangerine I have felt the importance of 'ordinary happiness' by capturing the figures of the people living in daily life from Jinhyeop father (Shin Jung Keun) and Jinhyeok mother.

Kim Ha-Jin reporter hahahajin@tenasia.co.kr....source credit @http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1646625#_enliple

• Like 3

Was SHK’s past 3 roles cold, emotionless and sad? :huh:

Spoiler

Im sorry but I read a post somewhere that actually said that thats what her past roles. And frankly I’m really not happy about it. If you want to ask or reply to me about this. Just PM me. :angry:

Hate it when I feel defensive of our Kyo. It makes me mad.

• Sad 4

tenor.gif

This is me when the thought that I'll not get to see kyo in Encounter new episode again next week..:bawling: It took long for her to take another drama/film in the past but hopefully she do not plan to slow down this time around..but I hope she get a good rest after Encounter though.

Really gonna miss her....:kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Love 4