Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

I really love the changes she has made. She gives us surprise appearances now. When the usual norm would be she would hibernate for a long time in between projects. Thank you SHG ! We look forward to your appearance on Beauty Road!

• Like 15

Guest RoseS

Hwang Xoang Min(correct spelling?), SHK's BIG fan in China:heart:

คนไม่ค่อยถ่ายเซลก้านี่เป็นครั้งแรกในรอบ30ปีที่ฉันทำหน้าแบ๊วๆแบบนี้ก็มีด้วยนั๊ลลั๊คคคคตั๊ลล๊ากกกก #SongHyeKyo View translation

Ck4NgiTUUAIpk8N.jpg

cant wait for her laneige event photos soon , hope lots of photos will be shared in this thread! its nice that SHK is still very visible these days despite no news of her upcoming project yet.  looks like its gonna be a TGIF treat for us fans again , June month is the best  so many happenings every Friday!

for the meantime we'll just feast on her beautiful photos at Chengdu FM

9578c1e1jw1f55op3hao7j20qo15tdnm.jpg

9578c1e1jw1f55op2hznjj20qo15tags.jpg

CloukT9UoAMgRRl.jpg

credit: as labeled

• Like 17

Guest RoseS
19 hours ago, GinaSingapore said:

Lastly, will try to Song Hye Kyo to be my spokesperson if she is married and pregnant. I run a one stop Beauty.Mums & Babies wellness centre.

:grin:

Laneige, Beauty Road's IG   https://www.instagram.com/laneige.beautyroad/

#BeautyRoad_tw #waterbank

#BeautyRoad_tw #waterbank
from IG, zoyruru
Today 18:33 iPhone from stealth 6
Welcome the mysterious guests anyway, I don't know who [the Doge]//@ Lange toChina: # water cool Beauty Road# Lange new Shanghai tomorrow will start! Eventcheese can experience cutting-edge k makeup tide can also experience the fun of interactive projects, more dedicated mystery guest, welcome to play well with cheese [cute]~
@ Lunch in China
Cheese! 6/24-6/26# water cool BeautyRoad# Lange came to the magic of Shanghai raffles, now to the activities page to share BeautyRoad video: o page links and @Lange China, receiving Lange will receive a complimentary voucher to the exhibitionkiosk experience loaded! Friends, let see you Raffles Oh!

mysterious guests=Song Hye Kyo? Waiting for :flushed: stage ready for SHK? seeing number 24=June 24:wub:

think, we can see video from LINK, World Preview/Shanghai=coming soon  http://www.laneige.com/beautyroad/my/#21671785

3 hours ago, denira2104 said:

I love how Kyo's wearing such a simple dress. She looks so beautiful :wub:

One of Song Hye Kyo's traits that I admire most is her simplicity. She is the embodiment of "simplicity is beauty", we often hear about this line and it's usually taken for granted but when we associate it with Kyo, we would realize its true essence. But I think she exudes that certain(simple but beautiful) aura because it effortlessly comes from within. :)

• Like 16