Quantcast

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 ~Hyebaragi~ The Unbothered Queen

My Kind Of Goddess Song Hye Kyo,,,   credit to the rightful owner                                                                                                                       13442313_187287875005988_405802240108018

• Like 9
  • Replies 76k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• utkim

• gigivillaceran

• putriN

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the Actress, the fans and the Song Hye Kyo's thread I started to like Song Hye Kyo in 2001 while watching "Autumn in my heart". It was her first Korean drama in a main role and it was my

Fan's account on Pink ribbon marathon in Gwangju "I heard about the possibility of Hye Kyo gracing the event around 2 am in the morning, not knowing whether the news is true/not, i decided to hea

Hello everyone!   It's been a while since I made a post of just my thoughts on Kyo and recent happenings. I finally have some time today so I hope you don't mind. I'll hide it since I tend to wri

Seems like this is her favorite casual fashion style since 2009 until now. Plaid shirt with denim shorts and boots, perfect.!!                  

‪#‎songsongcouple‬ ‪#‎kikyo‬ ‪#‎songhyekyo‬ ‪#‎songhyegyo‬ ‪#‎songjoongki‬

credit to right owner                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      13407243_528923707232896_810051430198419

• Like 8
9 hours ago, oaklove said:

.  For a top star, SHK seems to be  really humble, kind and generous to everyone, especially her staff and her co-stars.  She is always putting others before herself and giving credit to her co-stars when her dramas do well

I apologize for cutting your post, oaklove, but I just would like to reiterate the above statements! As SHK fans, we may not know her personally and

may never meet her in person, but what made me a fan are the above mentioned qualities! Beauty and character! Overtime, for 4 short years that I have been a fan,

I came to admire the above qualities and her perseverance to better her craft and most of all her inner strength! 

Why else would I look for anybody else? I am here to stay!  2hearts2

• Like 10
8 hours ago, joongkyo said:

@smiletall Thanks! But actually this was discussed in the SS thread as well, I know because I was the one who translated the content from this show and the other being the grapevine show. :) 

Anyways, really important announcement for Kyonatics. Please spread the word to others!

I may never visit Korea anytime soon, but thank you for the heads up! Really appreciate your effort in disseminating this concern! thumbup 

‪#‎SongHyeKyo‬
‪#‎DrKangMoYeon‬
‪#‎Beauty‬

She's so pretty: credit to the rightful owner                                                                                                                                                                                                   13442185_1177155222335784_1020672642025213450051_1177155252335781_1022389194138213434894_1177155312335775_35942118570822

• Like 21

Song Hye Kyo for PINK RIBBON MARATHON EVENT.....credit to the rightful owner                                                                                                                               :                                                                                                                                                                                     13445244_679020518918471_886386454742732                                                                                                                                                                                   

• Like 19
Guest RoseS
7 hours ago, smiletall said:

Q: Relatively speaking, if you participated in a drama that didn't get high ratings, do you think you still would be as confident as you would be after experiencing ones that did well?

A: Wanting to look better, to pop out more, having the need to gain something--I think if I was a younger actor, I would be more distraught with lower ratings. But when I reflect back on that mindset, I don't think I felt a large responsibility towards acting or my character. But now, I feel responsibility and I focus on the entirety of the project. My popularity and the need to look good for somebody is no longer a goal of mine.  I don't just consider my own results, but also that of the male protagonist, the supporting actors, sunbaes and hoobaes. It's because we all work together as a team that if there is a positive end result, I am happy as a team member. 

---

Thank you again to @hclover96 for providing the source! :D 

SHK said(high light), many times=she wants everybody reconigze her ACTING, not beauty. We DID but more, both: ACTING& beauty:kiss_wink:

Many many comments(serious viewers) who watch Korean dramas because of actress Song Hye Kyo:love:

Still disappointing Best Actress, 52 Baeskang Arts Awards:thumbsdown:

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SOUL OUR SONG HYE KYO IS! I couldn't be prouder!

WHAT A GENEROUS FAN YOU ARE, KHXY, FOR SHARING SUCH A WONDERFUL AND VITAL CEREMONY! THANKS!

I hope that I could meet her one day! I will probably be dumbfounded to even speak if that happens!!! grin

All I could do as a fan is pray for her safety and good health! What makes her happy, makes me happy! heartshower

Can't wait for 06/17th! I'll be out of state but I am ready to back read every page upon coming back!

Thanks again to everyone who have been so generously contributing their finds! You-rock

• Like 16
  • Guest changed the title to Song Hye Kyo 송혜교
  • Admin locked and unlocked this topic