Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

R E M I N D E R

Again, please keep discussions about Song Hye Kyo the actress.

Do NOT make unneeded comparions among Song Hye Kyo's previous and/or potential co-stars, particularly if the aim is to invalidate their merits.

Further off-topic discussions will be hidden or transferred to where else more appropriate.

Refusal to follow the MOD reminders will result in short-term suspension of Song Hye Kyo's thread.

Guest RoseS

Very exciting for DOTS Season 2! Yes, please, please.:w00t:

Intention of Yoo Si Jin & Kang Mo Yeon to Marry Sparks Fan Demand for ‘Descendants of the Sun’ Season 2

Vittorio Hernandez | Apr 14, 2016 11:34 PM EDT

‘Descendants of the Sun’ stars Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo. (Photo : KBS 2TV)

Episode 16 of “Descendants of the Sun” did not end as Yoo Si Jin's dream, as promised by writer Kim Eun Sook. However, it is the billions of fans of the 16-episode drama who are dreaming of a season 2, although the producer has ruled that out.

The fans’ demand for a second season was triggered by the happy ending that the writer promised. In the final episode, aired on Thursday over KBS 2TV and Chinese video platform iQiyi, Yoo Si Jin, played by Song Joong-ki, and Kang Mo Yeon, played by Song Hye kye, meet again after one year, reported Fashion & Style.

Initially, she thought that Yoo had died and whom she saw was a ghost when they attend the wedding of a friend, Daniel. During the reception, the guests were informed that a volcano erupted, prompting the couple to say, “The vacation is over.”
After the wedding, the two visited a beach in Uruk, the fictional war-torn country where they were assigned, and promised to marry. Those two scenes have been teasers for fans to believe a second season could be forthcoming.

Those sentiments were shared on Twitter like the comment by Dramawatching Clock who wrote, “We’re not the only ones feeling wistful about the show’s ending. The people involved in its making must also be feeling nostalgic as they’ve shared their own personal candid photos from the set.”
kriaxy tweeted, “Awww Descendants of the sun’s ending is so nice. Season 2! Season 2!”

If the finale viewership numbers are the bases, the producer probably will at least push through with the idea of a movie version to satisfy the fans’ demand. According to Nielsen Korea, Episode 16 logged a 38.8 percent viewership, up by 4 percent.

However, the TV show tracker pointed out that “Descendants of the Sun” failed to topple “The Sun and the Moon,” an MBC drama aired in 2012. Nevertheless, it was an enviable finish since the finale logged a 44.2 percent viewership in Seoul and 41.6 percent in the metropolitan area.

Read more: http://en.yibada.com/articles/116562/20160414/intention-of-yoo-si-jin-kang-mo-yeon-to-marry-sparks-fan-demand-for-descendants-of-the-sun-season-2.htm#ixzz467wYyYmh

@MasY please don't leave. If there is anyone to leave. It is me. I will leave both this thread and the other thread after this post. You are too precious to leave this thread and you did nothing wrong. It was me who posted your translation there. I APOLOGIZE for that. 

When I posted the translation, I did it with full credit to you. Your translation was related to both actors and very positive and relevant to that topic so I really didn't see anything wrong with posting it there. And I did it simply because I would like to provide an overall picture to people. It was also because I value your translation so much. If you read my posts there, you could see that I have nothing but good words for you and I'm sincere about that. I was also surprised and taken back by their reaction and I have tried my best to explain there. I didn't sleep last night actually thinking about this.

now looking back I think I was wrong. First, I agree with @hclover96 that I should have shoulf have asked for your permission first even though there was no rule about asking for permission to quote post or repost translation from this thread to another thread. Second, I was too naive to think that my post would be appreciated there (the more I look at it the more i see that Im too naive).

All is my mistake and not yours. As i said many times your translation is correct to your source (I refused to delete your translation and my post because I don't want to creare the understanding that your translation is not correct, there us nothing wrong with your translation, but if you want me to delete my posts all together, please let me know, i'll do it).

I'm actually crying when writing this and I feel so so sad and hurtful. I have been SHK fan for more than one decade and have always a silent reader until recently when I decided to create an account to post. And now I realize that it was all a mistake. I really regret that. I should've been a silent reader. I shouldn't give to much emotion and attention to SHK and her most recent project. I shouldn't have been so naive towards people's generosity and acceptance.

Again all were from me. Please accept my sincere apologies to you. I didn't hav any malicious intention against you. So please don't leave. I think I have received enough punishment for my mistakes (I got a lot of scoldings from people there). If you leave, I would feel that other members here have to suffer the punishment just because of my mistakes and that is too much for me to handle. So please stay and again my most sincere apologies.

• Like 19

Stay calm @MasY and @ewff

Pls both of you don't leave any thread. If one or two of you leave, the one who get hurt the most is uri songhyekyo. She needs you and us all to cherish her through posting and reposting anything on her. Her popularity will remain the same when people still see that this thread - SONG HYE KYO - is still the most steadily growing thread in soompi. We are here to share our loves for Kyo. I bet even producers of any drama, film, CF sometimes rely on this thread. So, pls stay.

SHK is a Hallyu star but look what she gets, she is not one who has many CFs nor the one who is the most highest paid actress. So, pls stay. If both stay, I can guarantee that she is always be in mood 10 (high).

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNuOlFX1cBQZSdeaGR6Ml

• Like 16

no MasY , your awesome posts here in SHK thread is very much appreciated and we are always thankful to you for sharing those articles which we cant understand if not for your translation, hope we can still see you here! thanks to everyone also for sharing something about SHK ! MOD warning noted

for now I would just like to share how Dr KMY does her stretching excecises ! SHK is super cute in this scene. I guess this is all we need too when time gets tough!

12935024_1389135621111993_1993136445_n.j

credit: MaeTano_29

nice BTS photo, SHK flashes her beautiful smile while the 2 boys focus on something else

6c13e81bgw1f2x9n2pas2j20j60anjsu.jpg

from songhyekyozone, photo of young pretty SHK, school uniform modeling days?

12976224_1273642619329783_535411435_n.jp

• Like 20

@MasY hey, I hope you're not leaving!. I don't know what went down in this thread while I was sleeping but like I said yesterday in the other thread, I appreciate your translations a great deal and said that it completely accurate given the articles that you had used as your source. Hopefully you didn't misunderstand what happened there.

• Like 12

Pics of Kyo with her fellow cast and crew members in all her dramas:

Autumn in My Heart (2000)

Spoiler

6afb0f0cgw1f2zl2c7e6gj20dw24an8j.jpg

Guardian Angel (2001)

Spoiler

photo18660.jpg

Guardian_Angel_1.jpg

Hotelier (2001)

Spoiler

6afb0f0cgw1f2zl2od198j20c80gtdij.jpg

All In (2003)

Spoiler

6afb0f0cgw1f2zl2wysz0j20c80tdae7.jpg

Sunlight Pours Down (2003)

Spoiler

6afb0f0cgw1f2zl34enktj20hs1ge7bt.jpg

Full House (2004)

Spoiler

6afb0f0cgw1f2zl396wv5j20dw0v7gql.jpg

Worlds Within (2008)

Spoiler

6afb0f0cgw1f2zl3dt44jj20c81efaha.jpg

That Winter, the Wind Blows (2013)

Spoiler

6afb0f0cgw1f2zl3oejobj20dw0y1gt5.jpg

Descendants of the Sun (2016)

Spoiler

6afb0f0cgw1f2zl3tenq9j20hs2foar3.jpg

cr to weibo

• Like 24

Guest RoseS

Good news at Hong Kong Press, video w/English sub. then understanding about SHK's planning in future, another drama( a liitle sorry, not her planning for marriage:()

Top video, at 13:08, SHK said: "..I'll make sure to come back with another great drama..."

Third video, at 7:38,

'Descendants Of The Sun' Sequel: Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo, Jin Goo Returning For Part 2?

Ash Khater , Design & Trend  Apr, 18, 2016, 04:44 AM

Descendants Of The Sun
(Photo : KBS2/Descendants of The Sun) Will "Descendants of The Sun" have a sequel?

"Descendants of the Sun" just aired its finale episode last week, bringing an abundance of happy endings for all, but it seems the "DoTS fever" that propelled Song Joong Ki to superstardom and swept not only South Korea but also the rest of Asia has not died down yet.

Just by looking at how popular the hit k-drama became, it's no wonder there are many demanding for a "Descendants of the Sun" sequel, noted Asia Times. And if there happens to be a sequel in the works, there's no doubt fans would want main cast Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo, Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won to return and take us on a rollercoaster of feels once again.

RELATED ARTICLE: 'Descendants Of The Sun' Finale Spoilers: Writer Dishes On Ending, Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo  

Vine Report claims that a "DoTS" sequel might be in the works due to the overwhelming ratings the show received.

The fact that the drama had an open ended finale serves only to add fuel to speculation that we may see the return of Song Joongki's dreamy Captain Yoo Si-jin and Song Hye Kyo's Kang Mo Yeon as well as fan-favorite couple Jin Goo's Seo Dae Young and Kim Ji Won's Yoon Myung Joo.

However, KBS and writer Kim Eun Sook have yet to confirm any sequel for the smash k-drama hit.

In addition, bringing all the main cast back to film a second part might be impossible due to scheduling conflicts, considering that all four may have scored drama and movie roles already following the success of "DoTS."

RELATED ARTICLE: 'Descendants Of The Sun' Ep 16: Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo Reunite; Jin Goo, Kim Ji Won Wed 

In fact, "Descendants of the Sun" producer Lee Eung-bok recently told Yonhap News that this could be the main reason why a sequel won't happen anytime soon.

"Season 2 would be nice, but I don't know about its possibility. We'd have to keep all the main cast, whose schedules won't be easy to coordinate. We'd also need the two writers again, and that might be hard," she told the publication.

A second installment to a hit show without the original main cast isn't unheard of when it comes to k-dramas, however, as "Dream High 2" and "Iris 2" were filmed without the stars of the first show.

But while you're waiting for more news as to the sequel, you can catch more of your favorite actors in the three-part "Descendants of the Sun" special airing Wednesday to Friday on KBS.

Meanwhile, check out some highlights from the "Descendants of the Sun" finale episode below!

Song Hye Kyo's a good help=volunteer in Captain Yoo's parts............

http://www.parentherald.com/articles/37629/20160418/song-joong-ki-admits-he-wants-to-get-married-shares-song-hye-kyo-s-influence-in-descendants-of-the-sun.htm

from AsiaOne Women Beauty Lifestyle and News , it cant be denied that when it comes to enviable youthful complexion SHKs flawless and radiant skin becomes the ultimate reference !

6 foods to eat to get Song Hye Kyo's radiant skin

ShapeThursday, Apr 14, 2016

6 foods to eat to get Song Hye Kyo's radiant skin

Song Hye Kyo has got our attention lately, thanks to her role in hit Korean TV drama Descendants Of The Sun.now available on viu.com and the Viu app. Of course, her A-lister co-star Song Joong Ki, 30, is another reason why we're glued to our screens.The 34-year-old actress, who is a Laneige ambassador, has an enviable youthful complexion for her age.While skincare and lifestyle habits play a huge role in maintaining your looks, so does what you eat. -

See more at: http://women.asiaone.com/women/beauty/6-foods-eat-get-song-hye-kyos-radiant-skin#sthash.f0r5mKHI.dpuf

6afb0f0cjw1f2wrevdnypj219c28etms.jpg

• Like 12

Guest RoseS
On 4/17/2016 at 2:04 PM, MasY said:

Did I do something wrong, again? Maybe for some but that's too much. So upsetting and scary.

I'm done for now. See you around, Kyonatics!

Now, remember your name, MasY  at the time I start jointing here(drama My Brilliant Life, 2014). We call MasY, hlover96, and(?forget name) for translations. Roll up and down read over threats( sorry my English still not good=choosing the vocabularies that I know to write in English), so my question, What happen, MasY?  Please :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

After watch video, Hong Kong Press with 100% English sub. Am I happy now because we will have SHK's next drama for sure as she said in interview:D 

16 hours ago, utkim said:

I think this news saying the airline, duty free, and cosmetics industry try to get Kyo and JK  :D

yes , utkim that's very true hope they are on their way to negotiation stage already , it cant be denied that SHK is a certified wanpan queen that even Mitsubishi China offered her though she turn it down,. this is great news to hear , coz even Chinese or Japanese company is very interested in getting her why not big companies in Korea  ?????

it might be Shinsegae , Lotte and Doosan , but for cosmetics do you think she will give up Laneige ?  the face that launched a thousand lipstick and BB cushion compact and now the J Estina sun necklace

6afb0f0cgw1eypr7zueyjj20fk07875b.jpg

looking forward for her airline and duty free ads if ever this will push thru , its nice to see her beautiful face greeting you the moment you arrived in Incheon airport and passed by duty free shops !

• Like 12

Glad to see SHK's acting recognized (not that she needs it but still glad to see).

I share the same sentiment with other Kyonatics. We know that all Kyonatics are friendly, easy going and thoughtful. Neither @MasY nor @ewff had bad intentions by introducing that translation. So please come back and don't let some comments affect you. 

• Like 16