Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

A big round of applause for our Kyo! She made it with such dignity a true epitome of "Grace Under Pressure" no wonder her detractors envy her so much, my God how can she remain so beautiful.

Her face and body language tell a lot of her emotions. Her straight body and regal walk shows her strength, her radiating fresh face with no trace of eye bags means she had a sound sleep becoz her conscience is clear but her eyes mirror all the pain she is going through. My heart bleeds for her. How can anyone fathom how cruel her own country men are to her?

I don't know if it's only me but I had this sudden urge to wish that Kyo will soon find a man worthy of her love someone who will always be there to protect her.

We love you Kyo and so proud of you :x =D>

Guest jenny2014

She's really a strong woman.. Kind-hearted and full of humility.. Hope those who bashing her could see her true self..keep on fighting my dear!!

@blim0523 I agree with you.Upon seeing her like this,I wish she gets married to a man worthy of her love. Unnie, you earned so much respect from me. Hats off to you. I wish I'll be brave enough like you. Please, I dont want to see you like this again,I cant stand seeing you this way. If you feel like crying,you cry. It will lightened your feeling.

I hope someone special is right there beside you now so you can lean on to him and to hug you tight after this mp. We are far from you but our spirit are there right beside you.

Before this posting and updates, I keep on asking @frespring, @utkim to give us update every now and then but then when I saw you like this I wish I had'nt seen you. It really breaks me looking at you with so much pain and heaviness. Your eyes are enough for us to know how you feel. May God give you more strength for you to conquer this.

Wishing you well.I Love You,all kyonatics loves you even more.Please take care of your health and most especially,your mom.Be strong for her.

After this storm, I wish you an inner Peace and Happiness.

Guest eeldeerlove

Kyo is an epitome of beauty inside and out. Despite the negative words of her detractors, she faced them squarely. She made me love her even more and I will remain as a supporter in her future endeavors.

Fighting unni! Kyonatics will always support you. Wish I could give her a powerhug..
>:D<

Τнåηκ чõü utkim.. Is shatered my tears show that pics.. But with gladness .. In my eyes his eyes is so warm n like tell you can lean on me n share your burden n she's close her body 2 got it.. At least she's got a "bestfriend" there..

Thank youuuuu :(( n hope is really true she need right now, so badly..

Guest graaccee02

I have been quietly lurking in this thread for quite awhile now.,but been following the updates about her .,

but now I feel for her and want to show her my support., I just can't stand it ., I am in tears right now..

kyo everything is going to be fine, stay strong! pls smile because your smile brighten up our day c:

i saw this on tweeter hes a film critic who watched the film press preview

Darcy Paquet @darcypaquet

MY BRILLIANT LIFE 두근두근 내 인생 is

quite well done. Tearjerking for sure,

but classy and with good storytelling.

It might be hard to recognize as an 이재

용 E J-yong film if you didn't see his

name on the credits. But you can feel

it's well directed.

It doesn't have that crass commercial

aftertaste that comes from trying to

pull sentiment out of every scene.

Instead, it just focuses on telling its

story (which will certainly make you cry

- the theater was filled with sniffling).

Guest sunflower91

Mixed emotions upon seeing her , such an admirable woman ! Still so proud of her and still wishing her the best of everything. Thankful for her costars wherein you can really feel how they care for her. Love to see her beautiful coy smile though you can feel something else deep inside , she truly have that certain grace even under pressure. Please stay strong more and more fans still loves you and absolutely you deserve to be happy!

thanks for the updates and awesome pics

Song Hye-kyo Officially Apologizes for the Tax Evasion Scandal

rlee@weeple.net_2014082116453457511.jpg

(from Sports Chosun)

The press conference of the movie ‘My Palpitating Life’ was held today, Aug. 21, at CGV Cinema in Wangsimni, Seoul. Actress Song Hye-kyo, who is to appear in the movie, made a public statement regarding the tax evasion scandal she is involved in and publicly apologized for it.

She stated that although it is the fault of the tax accountant, who didn’t declare the incomes the way it should have been done, the final responsible for the whole mishappening is her.

Song Hye-kyo declared that she left the tax paying duties to her accountant and that she was not aware of the evasion that was taking place until 2012, when she was contacted by the Gangnam Tax Office.

She also added that she has already paid the taxes that were not declared and all the other additional taxes and fines.
article_rlee@weeple.net_20140821164324225.jpg

http://edu.eng.dreamingkorea.com/front/culture/get/getCultureSelDetail.do?cdCate=AC0008&artId=566&pgType=detail