Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest song4kim

Thank you @hclover for the updates in china...ur such a big help.after the media screening tomorrow,on the next day, she will have a presscon for the IAQ movie...she really is working non-stop nowadays...i hope she gets a well-deserved rest after all this....

Dear All,

Thank you for your warm welcome to me here.

Dear Hye Kyo,

Please keep in your mind and imagine that we all, united Kyonatics, are standing behind you and strongly supporting you with much more love.

Don’t let this unfortunate event ruin your world. You have already fought against and passed successfully  those bad times since you were born and  will pass over this time too.

Be healthy & beautiful, stay calm and keep smiling as you used to be.

May all the Gods look after our Hye Kyo!

Hye Kyo, Aja Aja fighting!

August 21, 2014
Post-scandal, Song to appear in public
BY LEE SUN-MIN Inside Korea JoongAng Daily

20193949.jpg
Despite reports circulating that she evaded taxes, actress Song Hye-gyo will appear at a screening for her newest movie.
On Tuesday, the star topped entertainment news headlines because a tax company she hired allegedly incorrectly reported her income, which resulted in an underpayment of taxes. 
Song paid 3.8 billion won ($3.7 million) in total to the National Tax Service to fix the situation.
“Of course, the situation isn’t good for her, but she cannot impose any troubles on the movie,” Song’s agency told Ilgan Sports, an affiliate of the Korea JoongAng Daily. “She will be participating in all the events that have already been scheduled.”
The report added that the movie’s distributor, CJ E&M, also said that it is not considering postponing any events related to the movie’s release for now.
The new film “My Brilliant Life,” starring the actress and actor Kang Dong-won as the leads, will be shown today at CGV Wangsimni, eastern Seoul. It is scheduled to hit local theaters on Sept. 3.

Maye May said: I actually want to purchase tickets for SHK's movie and donate it like what she did in Busan IFF. Her movie is actually very informative and it can raise awareness fpr people who don't know what HGPS is and the importance of having a good support system(family) for the treatment of the patient. If only we have connections or know active fan clubs that we can trust. Its the only way we can help her a tiny bit. If im not busy, i would love to create the fanclub myself but I know it'll be a hard task. Hopefully we can make SONGHYEKYO.NET an active semi official fanclub wherein we can raise money and do projects for SHK. But then again, its hard. Just saying guys. =)

We'll be the roaring lions for her! Take care of her and scar all the reporters away. We pray she has a smooth session tomorrow.

To my Princess Kyo,

Brave up the front, you have done no wrong! We believe you will win eventually. You are always our Princess in our heart.

SHK should definitely attend the press conference tomorrow. She has nothing to be ashamed of. She just needs to keep reminding the media that when she realized what her accountants had done, she plaid up immediately with penalty. She needs to tell them " I learned a valuable lesson about keeping track of my finances and not trusting the professionals I hired to take care of my money." Keep smiling SHK! You did nothing wrong. Also, I hope the MPL team support her by holding her hand (KDW) during photo shoots. SHK really do remind me of Angelina Jolie in that the public love to go after SHK, like Jolie. Anything these two ladies does the media and some people want to put it in the most negative light. I guess SHK is truly the most powerful actress in Korea. The media know that any stories about her, especially bad ones, garner huge amount of attention Fighting SHK! Have confidence....this really is not a scandal. You will be fine!

Guys, does she have fan mail? Or any address that we can send letters of support or flowers etc..Wouldn't it be nice if the Kyonatics can send her a card expressing our love and support? That surely will warm her heart. Just curious.God Bless, KYO

Guest sunflower91

fellow kyonatics let us hope and pray that SHK will have the strength and courage to face the public/media in tomorrows MPL screening ! i was so happy then seeing her attending in her ad/movie promos/presscons up to the release of her photoshoot but  this unforeseen and so unfortunate event really breaks my heart , really hope her family and loved ones is taking good care of her in this trial times and wish she has someone who can protect her. it's just a pity that why she is prone to bashing and harsh comments and i cant understand why they hated her this much and they cant stand seeing her on top and happy, she has done with her apology and settled her obligation what else do they want?????  we'll as they say everything happens for a reason, we may never know after this ordeal there is something else that's in store for her.
anyways on a positive thought, we'll just remember that after the rain there's always a rainbow!
SHK please please stay strong , you still have millions of fans who will support you no matter what!

Guest ohsooyoung

@SusanC hi, good mornight :-h SHK sshi is not into social media as she is a private person. UAA had released statements regarding this thing before, but her manager Ms. Park has twitter account which is @ellentuna her dp is the one with sunglass on in cartoon .

ohsooyoung, thanks for letting me know. I was just curious. I was thinking that maybe if she reads all our messages of supportand love, it will lift her spirit somehow. So, she is aware that there is a thread just for her. Ok, that's great. I was just wonderingif one of her reps does lurk this thread just to check on her fans' activities or something. Thanks again. I hope she is resting well. God Bless KYO.

"I have always thought that i should not become weak, because i also responsible for myself and i take care of mom, too. There have been many times where i kept a strong mind even in those moment when i felt like crying. i did my best to be brave.  but as time goes by, there are a lot more tears.Now i have become a woman who knows how to cry when i feel like crying."<<It's time for Hye Kyo>>our be strong girls, tomorrow, we'll be with you, so aja aja aja fighting :!!  :!!  KEEP SMILE
gBupgOa.jpg

I  dun understand much and really appreciate some chingus here whom can help us to understand..the only thing i read here is "Tax evasion is unfound" .

It must be a huge different culture between Korea and where i live...i still dun get me to understand the whole thing...and why ppl are so cruel ?

1Zmoyr.jpg
http://www.newsis.com/ar_detail/view.html?ar_id=NISX20140820_0013119959&cID=10201&pID=10200

Thanks rubie dear for the news...i am glad Kyo attend all the events...despite to everything. Pray for her health and strength  [-O<

It's been a while since I posted. I literally got teary eyed when I found out about the news. This might be overacting to others but I've been supporting Hye Kyo Unnie since I was 12 years old and I'm already 24. I've been a fan, always been and always will be. I hope I could tell her how much I support her. I hope I could show her how I believe in her. Korean media and Korean netizens are vicious. They are notorious with bullying. I hope Hye Kyo Unnie will pass all of these. Hye Kyo fans fighting! Hye Kyo Unnie saranghe!

My dear KYO, I think it's time to ponder on LIFE in general.Forgive those who have done you wrong and move on.By forgiving, you are freeing yourself of any pain and resentment towards these people.Love begets love.Not easy, but try. I think you'll feel better.The World of Kyonatics will continue to pray for your safety. Bless you, KYO!

Guest xyzebra

Hi all :) 
To alleviate some worries about the negative impact of the tax evasion issue on MPL, let's look at some numbers! Fun! The first image is borrowed from a Weibo account earlier in the day. The second image way below is my own screen capture. 62326812gw1ejjbhq3zmkj20jn0aiaar.jpg
Both Tazza II and MPL will open on September 3, 2014. Although internet popularity doesn't equate to actual box office earnings, the these numbers are important, at least in my eyes, for two reasons:  1) Serve as a gauge for projected public interest in the film 2) Influence potential ticket buyers to go see the film, especially if said movie goers rely on online ratings for decision making. 
Looking at the numbers above, we can see that MPL is doing fairly well with 85% support rate compared to its immediate rival, Tazza II, which is at 66%. Now, let's compare the Weibo update with MPL's current status on Naver Movies in the black box below. There is no huge fluctuation in MPL's percentage even though news reports continue to cover SHK's tax evasion. You can see that despite an increase in BOTH upvotes AND downvotes, the support rate for MPL stays at approx. 85%. 
3bZXlyQ.png

All of this number mumbo jumbo brings me to two preliminary conclusions: 
1. MPL will probably do fine given the support rate, which stays static despite an influx of negative news coverage. *knock on wood* 2. MPL is receiving more overall interest compared to Tazza II due to its larger base number of 15,629 total votes versus Tazza's 7,599 total votes. 
Lastly, let's take every analysis with a grain of salt, since there are many unforeseeable factors that might change the conclusions above. Also, to not fall into confirmation bias, I do want to address the fact that MPL has a much more negative projection of 6.1 out of 10 stars on Daum , where many voters have given the movie 0 out of 0 in light of the tax evasion issue. 

^Thanks xyzebra for the info ^^ . the best wishes to MPL . Finger crosses. I really hope the movie won't be affected due to this issue and kdw, i feel for him and his fans.... although we haven't talked much about it, but i sincerely hope for an understanding.

The vogue pix were so pretty, it was such a pity i couldn't enjoy them on the day they were out.
935GQM.jpg
Baidu

Kyo, please be strong. We love you and we'll fight for you. Has anyone figure out where/ how to buy MPL tickets? Any one know UAA website or address in korea. Any idea how to contact fans of SHK in Korea? Praying for you!!!