Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest RoseS

Song Hye-gyo exchanged money for sex?

By Carla Sunwoo

Source: Korea Joongang Daily

Song Hye Gyo to take legal action against 41 netizens

Source: Sports Seoul

Song Hye Kyo Is Stunning In B-Cuts From J.ESTINA 2015 La Cruna Spring-Summer Campaign

Song Hye Kyo Is Stunning In B-Cuts From J.ESTINA 2015 La Cruna Spring-Summer Campaign
SHK's latest photos, ESTINA

I am absolutely livid with what has been happening on the net for the last 2 days! Why is SHK even part of the discussion with regards to SJK allegedly taking his non-celebrity girlfriend to LA for vacation?  What does that have to do with our queen? Why are people sending her sympathy messages and looked up with pity?!  Why is SHK being bashed because SJK took his alleged girlfriend to LA?  Again, what does that have to do with SHK?!  I am so pissed right now!  This is just ludicrous!!! While people may have good intentions in sending these consoling messages, in reality, they in fact damage SHK's professional reputation. 

SHK has worked diligently for the last 20 years to get to the place she is in now--she is in a peak of her career and is highly regarded by the PDs and the writers for her craft as an artist.  She is in control of her career--she can choose whatever project she wants to work on next because she is currently #1 Korean actress.   PDs and writers are eager to work with her.  And now, her reputation is once again being tarnished by a false "scandal" as people are moving away from discussing her incredible performance in DOTS to focusing more on her personal life. 

SHK, if you are reading this (or Ms Park or any member of UAA staff), please find a new project as quickly as you can and move away from DOTS immediately. It was incredibly successful!  It will open doors for you to challenge yourself in new types of roles.   Please hurry. We miss you and I don't want to read any more of these trashy stories online.

• Like 15

Hi. Wanted to post about her recent interview. Awesome translations. Thumbs up to the translators.

Just want to say that everytime she was asked about her favorite and most memorable drama, her answer is consistent , its Autumn in my Heart.  Now that Hye Kyo mentioned it again, its evident she love and appreciate all the things happened and everyone who watched this drama.

Its been more than 15 yrs since it was shown,its still the most succesful and the pioneer of all Kdramas. I do wished the production team or management will  come up with the fan meeting of Hye Kyo, Won Bin and SSH, just  a simple thank you, wave and smile from these lead actors will do.

It is a fact that Autumn in my heart made Won bin and Hye Kyo hallyu stars. Freakingly popular, I must say!

If am not mistaken AIMH was  shown before Winter Sonata.

This drama is the one that sparked  Korean wave. 

God Bless Kyo fans.

ciao

• Like 13

Back to visit our queen's thread. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

may your friday and the weekend be filled positivity :). I adore how friendship , loyalty, truth still exists in the crazy world of entertainement. Thank you UAA for their statement. 

http://sbscnbc.sbs.co.kr/new_mobile/interface_mobile_end.jsp?article_id=10000809374

image.jpg

Friends make bad times good, and the good times unforgettable! 

• Like 21

Guest RoseS

Congratulation to DOTS, SHK and SJK:innocent:

VOTE, end  http://vote.kdramastars.com/best-k-drama-2016-first-half

Best Korean Drama in First Half of 2016

descendants-of-the-sun.jpg

Descendants of the Sun

ohhaeyoung-again.jpg

Oh Hae Young Again

cheese-in-the-trap.jpg

Cheese in the Trap

Best K-Drama Actor in First Half of 2016

songjoongki.jpg

Song Joong-ki

parkhaejin.jpg

Park Hae-jin

eric.jpg

Eric

Best K-Drama Actress in First Half of 2016

songhyekyo.jpg

Song Hye-kyo

seohyunjin.jpg

Seo Hyun-jin

hwangjungeum.jpg

Hwang Jung-eum

Best K-Drama Couple in First Half of 2016

descendants-of-the-sun.jpg

Song Joong-ki, Song Hye-kyo

ohhaeyoung-again.jpg

Eric, Seo Hyun-jin

cheese-in-the-trap.jpg

Park Hae-jin, Kim Go-eun

Song Hye Kyo Goddess Indeed .. credit to the rightful owner                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      13590367_1641303856188678_52396949769632 13537537_1755198021403452_90494578832664

• Like 10

Guest RoseS

Hello! I'm new here on soompi, but I've been a Song Hye Kyo fan for a long time. I remember being enamoured by her angelic face some 15 years ago, when I first laid eyes on her for her role in AIMH. She's one of the only actors whose portrayal of sadness consumes me. A part of me breaks when she cries, and I know many feel this way too. For her latest role as kang mo yeon, I was left in tatters in episode 15. I felt her break, and it broke something inside of me too.

Song Hye Kyo is a special actress, and from what people have said, an even better person.

• Like 23

good morning guys. wow our queen  is the new Seoul Ambasador happy for you Goddess  i hope next project drama or movie we miss you so much  be safe queen and may Almighty God be with you always and stay cool. Guys thank you so much for the updates be safe all and have a blessed day a head all be positive guys.....

• Like 10

Yessssss!!! my unnie is the new Seoul Ambassador!!! Finally goddess has another project which means we still have something new to spazz on.

She really beautiful on that video.. indeed an ageless princess. My eyes are pleased whenever i see her face :bawling::blush:

• Like 6