Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Actress Song Hyekyo shares her recent activities in her latest Instagram update!  

0001405941_001_20191223180605114.png

Actress Song Hyekyo shares her recent activities in her latest Instagram update!

20191225_131953.jpg

Netizens comments :

(+180,-78) To be honest, I envy her as a woman. She's beautiful, rich, and she's a real actress. She's also doing good, and strangely, she doesn't feel that divorce is a flaw at all.

(+106,-36) Don't you dare to touch her. I hope you'll come back with news of your work.

(+58,-27) Have a nice trip and do your best.^^

(+110,-88) I think Song Hyekyo is a good person.

(+9,-1) Such a beautiful person~....source credit @https://www.storykpop.com/2019/12/actress-song-hyekyo-shares-her-recent.html?m=1
  • Like 2

For everyone celebrating Christmas, I wish each and every single one of you a blessed and blissful holiday season. I hope our dear Hye Kyo is doing well. But based on her latest IG posts, I see she's traveling and having fun with people she loves. I miss watching her on the screen. I hope she brings us something soon, but it's okay too if she wants to take time doing other things she loves other than acting. 

I wish I had known that she was going to Portugal, I could have changed my flight (J/K). I missed her by 2 wks. She went to the places I went with my dad. Portugal is a magical country. It soothes a hurting soul and kindles your creativity. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Song Hye Kyo Holiday in Portugal Together With This Figure, Latest Photo Flood Sweet Comment

00289469.jpg

Song Hye Kyo is known to be spending the end of December on a vacation abroad, i.e. Portugal accompanied by someone. His post reaped many comments from netizens. 

Dec 26, 2019 8:16

Recently Song Hye Kyo was found on a vacation abroad. The 1981-born actress spent the end of December with a vacation to Lisbon, Portugal with one of her friends, Jenie Jang.

Jenie had uploaded Song Hye Kyo's photo on her Instagram account. The photo shows the star of the series " Encounter " that looks beautiful wrapped in black turtleneck and ponytail. 

In order to celebrate the discovery of a good Korean restaurant in Lisbon," Jenie wrote in her posting caption. Not only the photo above, Jenie also shared several photos of Song Hye Kyo while on vacation through Instagram Story.

One of Jenie's uploaded photos shows Song Hye Kyo wearing a coat looking to drink wine in a small street. While in another photo, Song Hye Kyo was sitting in front of a bar. 

Song Hye Kyo Liburan ke Portugal Bareng Sosok Ini, Foto Terbaru Banjir Komentar Manis  

Song Hye Kyo herself also shared a photo of herself turning her back on the camera and seeing the beautiful view of the sea. The holiday event against playing Park Bo Gumwas inevitably a netizen's attention.

"To be honest, I'm jealous of her as a girl. She's beautiful, rich, and she's a real actress. She's also successful. And strangely, she doesn't feel that her divorced status is her weakness," commented the netizen.

"Don't you dare touch him. I hope you return with news of your new work," said the netizen. "Have a nice holiday and do your best," another commented. "I think Song Hye Kyo is a good person," netizens said. "Such a beautiful person," added another...source credit @https://www-wowkeren-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.wowkeren.com/amp/berita/tampil/00289469.html?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCKAE%3D#aoh=15773814248523&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.wowkeren.com%2Fberita%2Ftampil%2F00289469.html

• Like 1