Quantcast
caileysmiley

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 | We Stand By You!!!

7 most beautiful beauties in Kbiz after 20 years: U50 is still super young, fans admire 'age is just a number'
 12/12/2019 10:36,                                    .              Although nearly 20 years have passed, their beauty has not changed.      Recently, Korean netizens shared a post with the topic comparing the beauty of the top actress who was once considered the "national security beauty" of Kim Chi country after 20 years.
If you look at these names, you definitely have to agree that they have reached the U40 threshold but the beauty is still in the top and it is difficult for any young actor to overcome.
Some names listed such as: Kim Tae Hee, Song Hye Kyo, Ha Jiwon, ...
Surprisingly, for the past 20 years, these actors have maintained their shining beauty, even though they have reached the U40 mark, they still do not look old.
Lee Young Ae,   Ha Jiwon, Jun Jihyun,      Song Hye Kyo 

1576097846-4-0942.jpg
"National security beauty" in Korea is none other than Song Hye Kyo .
Song Hye Kyo (SN 1981) is a Korean actress. Throughout her acting career, Song Hye Kyo pocketed many cult movies such as: Autumn Heart, Happy House, Descendants of the Sun ...
She was once in the top 10 most powerful celebrities in Korea voted by Forbes magazine.  After years of artistic activities, the beauty of Song Hye Kyo has not changed.
She was once married to actor Song Joong Ki. However, after only 1 year and 8 months in the same house, the couple went their separate Kim Hee Sun,  Jang Nara , Kim Tae Hee,  - Korean actors do not age much and they seem really not different from when they first started.
- Kim Hee Sun is insanely beautiful. I was fascinated by her beauty.
- Jang Nara is really great.
- Lee YoungAe doesn't seem to change at all. I watched her at Dae Janggeum when I was 9 years old and now she still looks that way.
- Song Hye Kyo is almost 40 years old and still extremely beautiful.
- Why aren't they getting old at all?
- Only makeup is different.
- I feel different from the previous 2 years, and they have not changed. So jealous.                                         Source Credit @https://www-giadinhmoi-vn.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.giadinhmoi.vn/amp/kim-tae-hee-song-hye-kyo-lot-top-my-nhan-hack-tuoi-dinh-nhat-kbiz-d31570.html?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCKAE%3D#aoh=15761709398479&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.giadinhmoi.vn%2Fkim-tae-hee-song-hye-kyo-lot-top-my-nhan-hack-tuoi-dinh-nhat-kbiz-d31570.html

• Like 1

Actress Song Hyekyo showed off her unique atmosphere in black and white.

0004136188_001_20191216090406854.jpg

Actress Song Hyekyo showed off her unique atmosphere in black and white.

20191216_142504.jpg

Netizens comments :

(+145,-119) I will look forward to the next movie.

(+109,-87) Hyekyo I hope you will always be happy~

(+56,-35) Nice, pretty and I want to see Hyekyo~

(+48,-30) I can't wait to see you in the next movie

(+54,-39) I will always support you!

(+36,-22) Hurry up and come back with your work. I love you and support you~               source credit @https://www.storykpop.com/2019/12/actress-song-hyekyo-showed-off-her.html?m=1
  • Like 1

Hello Chingus! I was wondering what your thoughts are on her IG story feed. I’ve been listening to the music that she’s been listening to and I know I shouldn’t read between the lines but I feel that the songs are indicative of how she’s feeling and there’s a sense of regret and loneliness. Melancholy... Thoughts?

• Like 2

Hi! My personal thoughts are something positive. I’ve been doing the same as you did too. I had checked the English translation of the songs she had been listening to for the past few weeks.The way I see it, I think she is quite happy with what’s happening in her life right now.. 

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, Ga B said:

Hi! My personal thoughts are something positive. I’ve been doing the same as you did too. I had checked the English translation of the songs she had been listening to for the past few weeks.The way I see it, I think she is quite happy with what’s happening in her life right now.. 

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. The last one Try Again was kinda sad so I got a little alarmed. Praying for her happiness. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Khristine said:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. The last one Try Again was kinda sad so I got a little alarmed. Praying for her happiness. 

Amen to that!

• Like 1

RLbnqIQ.jpg

0002988987_001_20191218171904765.png?typ

'Rising Star' Jeon Hwa Yeong

She has picked Song Hye Kyo as her favourite actor since she was a teenager. She saw Song Hye Kyo in the drama Worlds Within by chance, then the next day she went to a hair salon to cut her hair (like Joo Joon Young). Personally, she's in love with Song Hye Kyo's eyes, expression, and voice all at once, finally made Song Hye Kyo as her role model.

Source

• Like 1

I recently saw this picture. It seems a few fans mistook this little girl for Song Hye Kyo :sweatingbullets:

This picture appeared in movie "My Palpitating Life."

It showed Mira's childhood photo (SHK's character name) with her parents and five brothers.

ELkXKBUVUAAfKpe.jpg

6Vl8zaG.jpg

• Like 1