Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

On 12/9/2019 at 8:58 PM, caileysmileyyy said:

Comeback k-drama project 2020:sweatingbullets:

If Kyo will comeback with a drama next year, I hope she gets opportunity to work with writer Park Hae Young. The writer has a new project!! It will be produced next year or 2021. Park Hae Young is the writer behind tvN dramas "Another Oh Hae Young" and "My Mister."

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bohmi said:

If Kyo will comeback with a drama next year, I hope she gets opportunity to work with writer Park Hae Young. The writer has a new project!! It will be produced next year or 2021. Park Hae Young is the writer behind tvN dramas "Another Oh Hae Young" and "My Mister."

Cross Fingers guys will pray for that 

7 most beautiful beauties in Kbiz after 20 years: U50 is still super young, fans admire 'age is just a number'
 12/12/2019 10:36,                                    .              Although nearly 20 years have passed, their beauty has not changed.      Recently, Korean netizens shared a post with the topic comparing the beauty of the top actress who was once considered the "national security beauty" of Kim Chi country after 20 years.
If you look at these names, you definitely have to agree that they have reached the U40 threshold but the beauty is still in the top and it is difficult for any young actor to overcome.
Some names listed such as: Kim Tae Hee, Song Hye Kyo, Ha Jiwon, ...
Surprisingly, for the past 20 years, these actors have maintained their shining beauty, even though they have reached the U40 mark, they still do not look old.
Lee Young Ae,   Ha Jiwon, Jun Jihyun,      Song Hye Kyo 

1576097846-4-0942.jpg
"National security beauty" in Korea is none other than Song Hye Kyo .
Song Hye Kyo (SN 1981) is a Korean actress. Throughout her acting career, Song Hye Kyo pocketed many cult movies such as: Autumn Heart, Happy House, Descendants of the Sun ...
She was once in the top 10 most powerful celebrities in Korea voted by Forbes magazine.  After years of artistic activities, the beauty of Song Hye Kyo has not changed.
She was once married to actor Song Joong Ki. However, after only 1 year and 8 months in the same house, the couple went their separate Kim Hee Sun,  Jang Nara , Kim Tae Hee,  - Korean actors do not age much and they seem really not different from when they first started.
- Kim Hee Sun is insanely beautiful. I was fascinated by her beauty.
- Jang Nara is really great.
- Lee YoungAe doesn't seem to change at all. I watched her at Dae Janggeum when I was 9 years old and now she still looks that way.
- Song Hye Kyo is almost 40 years old and still extremely beautiful.
- Why aren't they getting old at all?
- Only makeup is different.
- I feel different from the previous 2 years, and they have not changed. So jealous.                                         Source Credit @https://www-giadinhmoi-vn.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.giadinhmoi.vn/amp/kim-tae-hee-song-hye-kyo-lot-top-my-nhan-hack-tuoi-dinh-nhat-kbiz-d31570.html?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCKAE%3D#aoh=15761709398479&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.giadinhmoi.vn%2Fkim-tae-hee-song-hye-kyo-lot-top-my-nhan-hack-tuoi-dinh-nhat-kbiz-d31570.html

• Like 1

Actress Song Hyekyo showed off her unique atmosphere in black and white.

0004136188_001_20191216090406854.jpg

Actress Song Hyekyo showed off her unique atmosphere in black and white.

20191216_142504.jpg

Netizens comments :

(+145,-119) I will look forward to the next movie.

(+109,-87) Hyekyo I hope you will always be happy~

(+56,-35) Nice, pretty and I want to see Hyekyo~

(+48,-30) I can't wait to see you in the next movie

(+54,-39) I will always support you!

(+36,-22) Hurry up and come back with your work. I love you and support you~               source credit @https://www.storykpop.com/2019/12/actress-song-hyekyo-showed-off-her.html?m=1
  • Like 1