Quantcast
caileysmiley

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 | We Stand By You!!!

Goddess #SongHyeKyo  19FW Delight Ankle Boots new promo pic for #SuecommaBonnie Elegant, Class, Sophisticated Ageless Beauty Goddess of All...credit Suecomma Bonnie

I’ve decided to take a hiatus from k-ent for some time, ever since what happened to Kyo and other things that have happened to other idols of mine. It’s been too nerve wracking for me personally and need to remove myself from this space.

Not sure if many of you follow kpop news but one of my childhood idols, Sulli just committed suicide after years of being bullied by netizens for the way she lived her life. While grieving for her I realized this is the same bullying faced by Kyo throughout her career too. I know she’s strong but that doesn’t mean she should have to face constant barrage of hate and false rumors spread about her. I request all Kyo fans to always send her love and positivity.

I just popped by to say this.

bye.

• Like 6
  • Sad 3

Goddess #SongHyeKyo for #SuecommaBonnie 19FW MERRIAM SNEAKERS  Wow She is so Sexy and So Beautiful ❤️❤️❤️ credit Suecomma Bonnie

Top 3 Noona Romance K-Dramas

BY STAFF REPORTER
kdrama
(PHOTO : TWITTER)

Some people don't believe that age is just a number. Older women who are dating a younger man can be frowned upon by other people. A few K-dramas depict stories like this using amazing pairs. Though this is a thumbs down to society, we prepared a list of K-dramas for you to check out.

1. Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae ( Something in the Rain)

This drama is perfectly made for cuddle-weather days. It doesn't have complicated twists and just heart-racing scenes with the leads to physical interactions. Son Ye Jin plays a woman in the 30s named Yoon Jin Ah. She is cheerful and has an easy-going personality but sometimes she feels empty.

She has a best friend who has a younger brother named Seo Joon Hee (Jung Hae In).  At first, they treat each other like siblings but soon develops a romantic feeling for each other. When they became a couple, they sneak out a lot because their families are very close to each other. They have many differences but they tried hard to make their relationship work. 

2. Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum (Encounter) 

This drama tells a story about dating a divorcee, getting romantically involved with your boss, and having an office romance. This is a noona romance because the leads have a huge age difference.

Song Hye Kyo is a politician's daughter and a daughter-in-law of a powerful family. She was married just for the sake of politics. She was given a hotel for alimony when they got divorced. She became the hotel's successful CEO.

Soo Hyun meets Kim Jin Hyuk (Park Bo Gum) when she had a trip to Cuba. He is a handsome young man who traveled before setting off on a solid career path. Kim Jin Hyuk did not know that she is the CEO of the hotel that he will work at. This will not stop him from pursuing his love for Soo Hyun. 

3. Lee Jong Suk and Lee Na Young (Romance Is a Bonus Book)

This drama also tackles dating a divorcee and a colleague. The female lead looks at her male lead as her younger brother. A stay-at-home mom named Kang Dan-i (Lee Na Young) wanted to start a new career. She has a great advertising background, but her long hiatus from her career is the reason why she had difficulty looking for a job. She decided to apply to an entry-level job and gets hired by a publishing company. One of her chief editors is her dongsaeng, Cha Eun Ho (Lee Jong Suk).

Eun Ho dated other women but he's been in love with Dan- I since they were kids. He loved her because she is a strong and caring woman. He just didn't get the chance to pursue her. He cannot hide his feelings because they see each other every day at work. When they decided to be a couple, they immediately face the challenges in their relationship together...source credit @https://www.kdramastars.com/amp/articles/116489/20191014/top-3-noona-romance-k-dramas.htm?__twitter_impression=true

16 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

I’ve decided to take a hiatus from k-ent for some time, ever since what happened to Kyo and other things that have happened to other idols of mine. It’s been too nerve wracking for me personally and need to remove myself from this space.

Not sure if many of you follow kpop news but one of my childhood idols, Sulli just committed suicide after years of being bullied by netizens for the way she lived her life. While grieving for her I realized this is the same bullying faced by Kyo throughout her career too. I know she’s strong but that doesn’t mean she should have to face constant barrage of hate and false rumors spread about her. I request all Kyo fans to always send her love and positivity.

bye.

I feel sad for Sulli and I really like sulli too, and this also reminded of SHK that has been constantly receiving so much hatre, and bashing from k-net.

I know SHK is strong but we need to stand together, protect and send love to SHK. I will never ever want anything happen but happiness to SHK. 

• Like 4

More

"Apparently #SongHyeKyo signed and wrote messages for all the crew. All the messages are different. She always does this once she wraps up filming for every project." She's so sweet! ❤ Source : baidu Trans by : khxy

EGw02NqUUAAfDxe.jpg

EGw037DU8AAgwKc.jpg
EGw04YmU8AAPidh.jpg
EGw1JxMUwAQaK4E.jpg
2 replies .29 retweets105 likes

Retweet

L
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, xu_lyfe said:

I feel sad for Sulli and I really like sulli too, and this also reminded of SHK that has been constantly receiving so much hatre, and bashing from k-net.

I know SHK is strong but we need to stand together, protect and send love to SHK. I will never ever want anything happen but happiness to SHK. 

I can safely say that everyone here feels the same way.  Let us pray that SHK is always safe & happy

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

bye.

Hope you will be back soon - Ahdrianaa:heart:

• Like 1