Quantcast
caileysmiley

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 | We Stand By You!!!

Call her a high class girl is an insult. Nowadays, reporter can be bought. They don't report the truth but report rumor. If rumor repeat over and over people will believe it's a truth. To understand a actor, must see his action not what media tell you how he is. For a long time carefully see SHK's action and saying, we can tell SHK is a honest and credible, talented, hard working, strong person. Many audience can see that so though Korean media always say bad words to her, SHK still belove by millions of Asia women. I love SHK  in early years of her career, A care free, cheerful, talkative girl. She' s so happy then. I want to see that girl again. I don't want her to be a girl like a feminist in her film"I'm a queen".SHK, please don't care media. Your audience can understand how good you are

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

I would like a reprise of AIMH!:wub:

Too bad, SHK's character died at the end of the series.:frown:

Do something! I'd love to see these 3 talented actors together again!:heart:

• Like 2

Song Hye-kyo's recent appearance topic, more eye-catching pictorial unveiled. Enter article 2019.10.01. 8:30 am 

2019100101000053100000381_20191001083051658.jpg?type=w430View original

Song Hye-kyo.Contemporary shoe brand Shoocoma Bonnie byKolon Industries FnC (KOLON FnC ) willunveil a new FW sneaker pictorialwith Muse Song Hye-kyo.
In this pictorial, Shoocomma Bonnie shoes were perfectly processed with her own natural and modern atmosphere. Song Hye-kyo, who has been appearing in fashion beauty events at home and abroad, has become more young in this pictorial and has attracted attention with her skin and style.
The four sneakers of Shucomma Bonnie released this time have a unique design that emphasizes comfortable fit and color.
Shoecoma Bonnie Goohoe brand manager said, "Shoocoma Bonnie sneakers are attracting a lot of attention nowadays, adding more lines and colors to broaden the choice." "We will try to establish ourselves as a possible contemporary fashion shoes."
On the other hand, a promotion will be held to commemorate the launch of the new design sneakers.
The 20-day pre-order promotion, which runs from October 1 to 20, will be immediately discounted to KRW 30,000 when pre-ordering sneakers. Reporter Jeon Sang-hee nowater @ sportschosun.com..source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/article/076/0003475099

• Like 1

GODDESS #SONGHYEKYO FOR #SUECOMMABONNIE PIER SNEAKERS NEW PROMO PIC DAEBAK SO BEAUTIFUL...CREDIT @SUECOMMABONNIE

• Like 2