Quantcast
caileysmiley

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 | We Stand By You!!!

9 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

@ahdrianaa

should I put this out there? :rolleyes:

Sure but you’ll have to post the green hat post too, the one where C-netizens were discussing the implications of certain fashion choices...otherwise some fans may not get the context.

1 minute ago, ahdrianaa said:

Sure but you’ll have to post the green hat post too, the one where C-netizens were discussing the implications of certain fashion choices...otherwise some fans may not get the context.

I'll just cover the face with you-know-what ^_^

Kyo.

her skin is like white jade and just perfect to look at really. 

Judging by the roads and the background, it looks like NYC.

1-CE1-F609-1-A57-481-F-BCCA-CCEFFBE87065

credit owner

• Like 8

12 Korean Actors And Actresses Who Almost Had Very Different Careers

Sep 12, 2019

Sometimes it’s hard to picture our favorite celebrities in a different field of work. They have so much charisma and natural good looks that it seems like their path to stardom was inevitable, but that’s not always the case. A lot of famous celebrities you see today had different dreams and aspirations growing up and just happened to stumble into the entertainment industry by chance. Here’s a look at 12 actors and actresses who almost had very different careers. 

Song Hye Kyo

song-hye-kyo3.jpg

Song Hye Kyo originally trained to be a professional figure skater when she was in elementary school. She decided to quit right before she got to high school. Instead, she found herself enrolling herself into modeling contests, which she obviously won! Shortly after, she was cast in her very first drama, which led her to where she is today.

song-hye-kyo1.gif Hey Soompiers, which of these actors is your favorite? Let me know in the comments below!...source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1349034wpp/12-korean-actors-and-actresses-who-almost-had-very-different-careers
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, redbeanbuns said:

I hope Kyo will grace the front page for Vogue this year..

Yes, that’s the hope and all Asian Vogue edition ( Korea, China, HK, Taiwan)

She was hanging out with two Vogue Korea fashion editors and Shin HyunJi (Model) Then Kyo started following Hyunji on IG. I think Kyo gets along with people with love for fashion and artistic dispositions, clearly the reason why most of the people she is close friends with and follows on Instagram are editors, stylists and models.

It was super cute when Hyunji walked for Ralph Lauren, she was all serious but when she saw Kyo .. she gave the hugest smile. I think it was a proud moment where the two were acknowledging the significance of seeing each other, for Kyo she sees a rising Korean Model making a big name for herself in the global fashion industry and for Hyunji to see Kyo, a Korean actress who is a global powerhouse sitting amongst the other Hollywood celebrities in the Audience. 

The camera didn’t cut to Kyo but Hyunji was definitely smiling because she saw Kyo.

8-F97-AF86-259-A-4-F81-B175-902-A7-CBADB

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Please fill this post with comments about Kyo, RL posted her picture in the second slide. We need to make RL understand that Kyo deserves ALL THE LOVE!!

Ask all Kyo fans to do the same.

• Like 1

The only man at Kyo’s table at Ralph Lauren is Edward Enninful, Editor in Chief of British Vogue which makes him the third most powerful Editor in the Vogue Heirarchy after Anna Wintour and Angelica Cheung.

Kyo forever rubbing shoulders with the most influential and powerful people in the fashion world. 

Seriously, we as a fandom should DM him and tell him how we’d want to see Kyo do a shoot for British Vogue.

4-B9-EA453-A4-C4-40-B0-8-BEC-3611-A323-C

• Like 5

I really hope Kyo could be the cast for the newest marvel movie called Sang Chi,it would be great becz Tony Leung will be in it too..but we know about her character to choose a project,she likely will turn it down 

• Like 3

All Kyo fans should be ready, in the next few days you will see her being attacked due to politics between the left and right parties in Korea. 

I already see these “posts” being posted on Naver. 

She will be attacked for earning money in China. Her intentions behind refusing Mitsubishi deal will be questioned. Her tax scandal will be brought back to life.

There is an upcoming election in 2020 and one of the co-founders of UAA is a very political person. 

Just posting a very small number of proof shots of Koreans buying Suecomma Bonnie shoes and which is popularly known as SongHyeKyo shoes.

Kyo effect.

4-D8-AEA6-E-C31-A-40-DC-A419-BA2-C6-BECD

9912-E6-AD-5-B91-4602-AE50-A5-D61-A709-A

CD895-D60-A903-4269-B9-C5-2-E6915-A85-B6

Credit owners.

• Like 3
  • Love 2