Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

The only man at Kyo’s table at Ralph Lauren is Edward Enninful, Editor in Chief of British Vogue which makes him the third most powerful Editor in the Vogue Heirarchy after Anna Wintour and Angelica Cheung.

Kyo forever rubbing shoulders with the most influential and powerful people in the fashion world. 

Seriously, we as a fandom should DM him and tell him how we’d want to see Kyo do a shoot for British Vogue.

4-B9-EA453-A4-C4-40-B0-8-BEC-3611-A323-C

• Like 5

All Kyo fans should be ready, in the next few days you will see her being attacked due to politics between the left and right parties in Korea. 

I already see these “posts” being posted on Naver. 

She will be attacked for earning money in China. Her intentions behind refusing Mitsubishi deal will be questioned. Her tax scandal will be brought back to life.

There is an upcoming election in 2020 and one of the co-founders of UAA is a very political person. 

Just posting a very small number of proof shots of Koreans buying Suecomma Bonnie shoes and which is popularly known as SongHyeKyo shoes.

Kyo effect.

4-D8-AEA6-E-C31-A-40-DC-A419-BA2-C6-BECD

9912-E6-AD-5-B91-4602-AE50-A5-D61-A709-A

CD895-D60-A903-4269-B9-C5-2-E6915-A85-B6

Credit owners.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

ENTERTAINMENT

After saying "I'm fine", Song Hye Kyo confidently let the bare face appear fresh on the streets of New York 

Eri - According to Helino , September 13, 2019 12:24
After saying "I'm fine", Song Hye Kyo confidently let the bare face appear fresh on the streets of New York

Song Hye Kyo and her crew are currently working in the US when she was a guest at New York Fashion Week. 

Recently, Song Hye Kyo suddenly appeared in a simple outfit next to the editor-in-chief of Vogue Korean magazine. It is known that the beautiful "Descendant of the Sun" and the head of the leading Korean magazine had a meeting on the other side of New York Fashion Week.

Since the official divorce with Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo has been constantly busy with busy schedules both at home and abroad. Leading actress Kimchi country appears as a completely new person with a strong image, personality and full of charm that makes everyone surprised. 

Most recently, Trinh Thieu Khang - a famous blogger in Hong Kong posted a photo taken with Song Hye Kyo at New York Fashion Week with the sharing of feelings when it was a long time ago to see the beauty again. "Descendants of the sun".

After saying I'm okay, Song Hye Kyo confidently let the bare face appear fresh on the streets of New York - Photo 1. 

This blogger shared: "Within the framework of New York Fashion Week, I had the opportunity to meet Song Hye Kyo again, she was very happy to see me again. I said, I'm worried about her current situation. However, Song Hye Kyo said, she's fine, don't worry " . This is considered the first saying of the beautiful "Descendants of the Sun" since the divorce Song Joong Ki.

Source Credit @https://m.soha.vn/sau-cau-noi-toi-on-song-hye-kyo-tu-tin-de-mat-moc-xuat-hien-tuoi-tan-tren-duong-pho-new-york-20190913114853656.htm

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Very important! We’ve now made it to the second round ( there are 3 rounds) of voting for the Asian Artist Awards which will be hosted in Vietnam this year. The awards will be on 26th November which is 4 days after her birthday, so this can be one of our birthday gifts for Kyo! 

Please go and vote!!!!

https://vote.aaavietnam2019.com.vn/#!/?type=actress&round=2

I know many Kyo fans didn’t participate in the first round, we slipped so many positions. So for this round really let’s start strong. We need to really really really vote! 

If you’re having difficulty navigating the site, remember to change the language option.

F21-A7-A28-C7-C4-4933-8-EE7-D0-E5-E339-F

Voting is only open today! So you can’t miss it! 

These are the rules, please share on your social media.. so that ALL of us can show our support.

please!!

“The Primary Vote round will start at 0:00 on September 15 (GMT +7). Like every other year, the results of the Top 50 in the Pre-vote round will be reset to zero when the Primary Vote round begins. That means that when the Top 50 starts a new race, all will be standing in the same starting point.

Method of voting for Primary Vote round of AAA 2019: 

(Applicable to domestic and international IP)

Free of charge voting on the website:

Maximum 2 votes / day

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Kyo fanart by a popular illustrator in Korea. We need to make this go viral so that Kyo can see, we know how much she loves it when fans do fanart. 

If we show this artist a lot of love maybe she will do more pieces, I know she released a coloring book with some Korean idol artwork recently. It would be so cool if she did something similar for Kyo, I would love to buy that.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Filming timeline :star:

Spoiler

2019 (filming 'Encounter' - finished January)
2018 (filming 'Encounter' - began September)
2017 -
2016 -
2015 (filming 'DOTS')
2014 (filming 'The Crossing', 'My Brilliant Life', 'The Queens')
2013 (filming 'TWTWB', 'The Crossing')
2012 (filming 'TWTWB')
2011 (filming 'A Reason to Live')
2010 (filming 'Love for Sale', 'The Grandmaster', 'A Reason to Live')
2009 -
2008 (filming 'Fetish', 'Worlds Within')
2007 (filming 'Hwang Jin Yi', 'Fetish')
2006 (filming 'Hwang Jin Yi')
2005 (filming 'My Girl And I')
2004 (filming 'Rays of Sunshine', 'Full House')
2003 (filming 'All In', 'Rays of Sunshine')
2002 (filming 'All In')
2001 (filming 'Hotelier', 'Guardian Angel')
2000 (filming 'Autumn In My Heart', ..., ...)

fTt8WqH.jpg

Spoiler

bfMIh76.jpg

Spoiler

VbFqmjN.jpg

Spoiler

eRz8H2J.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 2

Thank you to the whole fandom for voting for

AAA, we have jumped three places and are in 3rd rank. Please keep voting and remember the big fight is actually in round 3, so think of this as your practice round. The other fandoms have created several extra accounts for voting, so in case you have family and friends who you could recruit please do so! 

More pics from Suecomma

Just a suggestion from my side, if you all have twitter or Instagram fan accounts could you please continue to rep Kyo with fashion houses you would love to see her work with. Social media presence is super important these days and if you feel proud when Kyo attends events like Chaumet and Ralph Lauren then you can make these events more frequent by all of us doing our bit.

For example, I’m an Exo-L; Kai was named Gucci Ambassador for Korea earlier this year after he attended events for Gucci from 2018 and fans made Gucci realize his cultural impact by making Gucci trend worldwide and today it was announced that Gucci is making him a Global Ambassador, this is the first time something like this has happened for a Korean celebrity. So what I’m trying to get at is that we can do the same for Kyo. Let’s get Kyo a global endorsement from a major design house!!! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Just now, ahdrianaa said:

Just a suggestion from my side, if you all have twitter or Instagram fan accounts could you please continue to rep Kyo with fashion houses you would love to see her work with. Social media presence is super important these days and if you feel proud when Kyo attends events like Chaumet and Ralph Lauren then you can make these events more frequent by all of us doing our bit.

For example, I’m an Exo-L; Kai was named Gucci Ambassador for Korea earlier this year after he attended events for Gucci from 2018 and fans made Gucci realize his cultural impact by making Gucci trend worldwide and today it was announced that Gucci is making him a Global Ambassador, this is the first time something like this has happened for a Korean celebrity. So what I’m trying to get at is that we can do the same for Kyo. Let’s get Kyo a global endorsement from a major design house!!!

yeah, I know the effect of social media.  but Kyo is not like any celebrity in Korea. She doesn't pr for only one major design house. She just wears what she like or whatever stylist gives her without considering the brand's name. For ex, Jennie worn only and only Channel in the early debut until now so her fans can easily know which brand they should make the promotion for her, Kai has same case with her. However, Kyo sometime wears Chanel, Prada, Miumiu ( belongs to Prada), Dior,.. she doesn't stay in one brand so we can't trend for her easily. If we know which brand she has a tendancy to work with, we can use hastag but it seem like she doesn't want the identity for any brand. 

• Like 3

On 9/16/2019 at 2:40 PM, Craniata said:

yeah, I know the effect of social media.  but Kyo is not like any celebrity in Korea. She doesn't pr for only one major design house. She just wears what she like or whatever stylist gives her without considering the brand's name. For ex, Jennie worn only and only Channel in the early debut until now so her fans can easily know which brand they should make the promotion for her, Kai has same case with her. However, Kyo sometime wears Chanel, Prada, Miumiu ( belongs to Prada), Dior,.. she doesn't stay in one brand so we can't trend for her easily. If we know which brand she has a tendancy to work with, we can use hastag but it seem like she doesn't want the identity for any brand. 

Kyo actually was wearing a lot of Chanel while Karl Lagerfeld was actively involved, she has also been a Dior favorite from early 2010s but the thing is at the time when Kyo was actively involved with them Korean wave wasn’t as big a thing as it is today. Back then those designer houses didn’t announce any Korean stars as ambassadors like they have started doing in the past few years, for example during Kyo’s activities around 2012-14 she wore a lot of Chanel and Dior outfits when was actively promoting - in fact if you search for many Chanel and Dior items in Korea, they’re known as the SHK bag, SHK dress etc. Basically what I’m trying to say is that idol fandoms created a buzz around Jennie , Kai , Irene  for wearing Chanel; Gucci and MiuMiu long before these brands even thought to invite them on board, idol fandoms are a lot more active on social media which is why most of the ambassadors as idols.....if we’re active like them then fashion houses will also be more aggressive in trying to get Kyo as their ambassador by sending her their clothes and accessories, till now all the pieces she wears are her own collection. The last bag she received from a Brand requesting her to rep their brand was from Prada when she inaugurated their store.

I am on board for any brand that people agree on, I think it seems like it would make sense that it be Dior which is part of the LVMH family given how she is APAC Ambassador for Chaumet.

has anyone heard that Kyo has been seen enrolling for classes at the New York Academy of Fine arts.  I checked the site and she is either taking a short 2 day course, like this https://nyaa.asapconnected.com/#CourseID=206411 taking place on 28th September or else 

Or else she is doing an entire semester course! 

https://nyaa.asapconnected.com/#

which means she will be in NYC till December.

I had heard rumors that Kyo had been living in NYC for almost a month, now I wonder if the rumors were true.

• Like 4

We've been voting like crazy for AAA. Some even sleep late at night just to vote. :lol: its fun doing it though. Especially when other actresses votes start to increase, we get challenged. :P

I really hope youre right @ahdrianaa. That Kyo is getting ready for a project. Maybe something out of Korea? I hope she stays in NY for now and rest. I wonder where she's living.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1