Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/08/song-hye-gyo-looks-powerful-in-smoky.html?m=1

NB always choose to translate trashy comments...and it came from nate..It dont bother me anymore with this type of comments...Seems to me like a bunch of pressed knets who wish to control her and jealous of an independent strong woman..plus the comments in nb from international fans seems to be more rational now...Girls dont have to fight with one another just for an oppa...We should be standing up with each other. Stay pressed knets, wait for the Queen's comeback and you will be praising her once again.We've seen this cycle countless times before havent we?:unamused:B)

• Like 9
  • Unamused 1

Song Hye-kyo has made four new pictorials

2019-08-19 11:40
 Shoes brand `` Shucomma Bonnie '' Song Hye-kyo pictorial for Fall / Winter 2019. Sneakers that look great, whether chic or casual"  Actress Song Hye-kyo's new pictorial is becoming a hot topic. She wore dark makeup and wore a variety of shoes. 
The shoe brand, Sucomma Bonnie, unveiled the `` SHINE ON ME '' pictorial on the 19th with Muse Song Hye-kyo in the fall and winter season 2019.
Shine On Me is a campaign for women who can choose their own style and enjoy themselves. 
Shucomma Bonnie combines chic Queen's sneakers with chic black and white styling in Song Hye-kyo's campaign pictorial. The company also combined 'highline' sneakers with pastel casual styling. 
Scomombonnie official said, "We will showcase the 19 FW (autumn and winter) version of the beloved Scomombonnie signature sneakers with Muse Song Hye-kyo," he said. "It's a sneaker that goes well with chic, formal and casual looks. "You can give points to various looks."
Song Hye-kyo's pictorial four.

img_20190819110005_1e2fdee4.jpg.webp
Shucomma Bonnie offer

img_20190819110014_5aa06292.jpg.webp

• Like 2

Sexy VS Romantic VS Girl Crush' ... Song Hye-kyo's intense makeup 'charm'...                         Enter article 2019.08.19. 9:09 am.Like I warmed  RateChoose a lan

Send S0000250457_001_20190819110532701.jpg?type=w430View original

0000250457_002_20190819110532755.JPG?type=w430View original

0000250457_003_20190819110532788.jpg?type=w430View original

0000250457_004_20190819110532816.jpg?type=w430View orig
[enews24 Reporter Lee Eon-hyuk] Actress Song Hye-kyo showed off her colorful charm with intense makeup. 
The shoe brand Shucomma Bonnie unveiled the FW season campaign with Muse Song Hye-kyo on the 19th. SHINE ON ME, released by Shucomma Bonnie, is a campaign for women who can choose their own style and enjoy themselves. 
Song Hye-kyo in the pictorial expressed active mood, femininity and sexy at the same time based on intense smokey makeup. The appearance of Song Hye-kyo, depending on the clothes and the situation, is enough to admire. 
On the other hand, Song Hye-kyo recently donated 10,000 copies of Korean and Chinese handbooks to the Chongqing Provincial Government Office of China with Professor Suh Kyung-deok at the 74th anniversary of Liberation Day and the 100th anniversary of the provisional government of Korea. 
Photo = Provided by Shucomma Bonnie 
Reporter Lee....source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/404/0000250457
  • Like 3

Im so proud of her her eyes shows the pain she is going through, but she picked herself up and made an:effort, with all the neg comments from people who blindly except that its ok that   she was treated badly ,because they hero worship  sjk, he is a good actor and comes across gentle and sincere, and its ok to be a cheater ,if all the reports are true ,love sjk all you like and give him support  but not at the expense  of hurting shk

• Like 4

Did suecommabonnie’s website crash?

I saw the link of one of the queen sneakers  

Spoiler

CAB42-AB1-734-F-4843-8819-9-F81-CA41-F66

but now the site says it’s under maintenance.

Spoiler

8990597-E-6-ACE-48-AC-93-E5-B7343-D06-EB

I hope it crashed because there was a lot of traffic on the site. 

Everyone please support this fall/winter line!

This one has extra special significance if you know what I mean, she was shooting this campaign when someone decided to make an announcement without her knowledge. So if we could all show our support it would be great!!

last time it took less than 3 weeks for all the shoes to sell out, let’s do even better this time.

please remember to buy shoes from Suecommabonnie’s official site and not from any other site.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2

Young Korean female celebrities should definitely look up to Song Hye Kyo if they want to survive and thrive in the male dominated and controlled Korean entertainment industry.  There is a reason why she was able to maintain her status as one of the top female actresses for 20 years.  She is first emotionally strong.  Arguably in Korea, there is no top female actress who is criticized or becomes tabloid fodder more than her.  Almost every project she was involved in she had to deal with  dating rumors and had faced scrutiny for her acting.  But, she never let that impact her performance.  She gave her all and her co-stars gave interviews where they stated that they observed her acting whenever they didn't understand their parts (e.g. Jo In Sung, Park Bo Gum). 

Second is her professionalism.  Clear example is how she dealt with her work in Encounter/Boyfriend.  Now, we all know that her marriage dissolved during the shooting of Encounter.  In the episode 14, you almost feel as if it was Song Hye Kyo and not Cha Soo Hyun who was talking to her friend in the restaurant tent.  Her expressions, sadness..it was just heartbreaking.  But, she didn't let her personal life affect her work. She knew the director, the staff, and her co-stars depended on her for a successful completion of the drama.  So, even though she must have been emotionally distraught,  she did not let that impact her performance.   I am certain the people who were involved in making Encounter--director, staff, co-stars, investors-- are extremely grateful to her since they know now that she was going through the worst part of her personal life during the shooting of the drama.  

Third, she is pure class inside and out.  Not only is she one of the most physically beautiful women in the world, but she also conducts herself with grace and class.  She never says anything negative about anyone.  She is also very humble, always giving credit to others instead of herself when her projects do well and critiques herself when they perform poorly.   Perfect example is how she dealt with her divorce.  She was willing to wait and stay silent in order to not impact her drama and her ex's drama because she knew there were people who will be impacted if her marriage woes became a public knowledge.   Even when she was targeted by the media and the PR groups after her ex filed for the divorce without her knowledge  and made the public statement while she was shooting the new Suecomma Bonnie ads in Thailand, she stayed silent.  By the way, the photos are just breathtaking! She must have been in such pain, but she did not let that affect the photo shoot..another example of her professionalism at display.   Lately, some of the Korean netizens have been giving her the utmost respect for how she had conducted herself during divorce, especially given how other celebrities are handling their situations.  

Finally, she is also a very savvy business woman.   It would have been easy for her to make a statement when she was viciously attacked during the first month of her divorce announcement.  But, she waited until she gathered enough evidence to file legal charges against the perpetrators in order for them to actually face consequences for their actions.  Also, most agencies would love to have her as part of their team, but she chose UAA in order to be in charge of her professional career. I am sure she lost great parts because UAA is not a key player in the Korean entertainment industry, but she chose independence over being managed by a firm.  That shows that she is never desperate in need of maintaining her hallyu status.   She is a hallyu star without ever trying to be one.  

Side note:  Song Hye Kyo has worked hard too long to be defined by her divorce, so as her fans I hope we refrain from bringing her name up whenever we discuss other celebrities' divorces or relationship troubles.  Let's focus on her and her work only.  

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 4