Quantcast
caileysmiley

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 | We Stand By You!!!

18 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

Thanks for dropping by @sugarbunnee. Love love you blog post! :wub: Good thing its out there for both lurkers and members, antis and kyo lovers to read :ph34r:

Thank you @dukesa1122! I have a platform so I'm just doing my part to spread the truth. Still getting lots of retweets and shares on Twitter so it's going strong. I think it might've been shared on FB as well because I'm also seeing a spike in traffic from there. Love seeing her fans rallying together! Bye haters :tounge_xd:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 4

Kyo just delete her recent pic of her. Sighhh, she barely posted anything on ig. I just want to see more of her, I know I’m greedy.

2 hours ago, sugarbunnee said:

Thank you @dukesa1122! I have a platform so I'm just doing my part to spread the truth. Still getting lots of retweets and shares on Twitter so it's going strong. I think it might've been shared on FB as well because I'm also seeing a spike in traffic from there. Love seeing her fans rallying together! Bye haters :tounge_xd:

Thats good news, actually! Hahaha oh btw, are you in on Kyo's birthday present project? :D

• Like 1

Such a wonderful daughter: Song Hye Kyo previously also been given to her mother's house. She bought a house worth $6 Million for her mother. This house is said to be 464.84m2 and is known to be the most expensive single family home in Korea. Other than that Song Hye Kyo owns luxury apartments in 50 central park south floor 33 floors in Manhattan, New York. She bought a apartments worth $13 Million. And for HATERS Please stop the issue of taxes.!!! She apologized and explained that it was not her fault, but the fault is to the tax accountant. Song Hye Kyo recognition : “We left all the issues regarding tax to the tax accountant and there was an issue in the tax investigation. We’ve already paid the tax amount due as well as the surtax,” stated Song Hye Kyo. The statement continued, “We accepted without objection to pay the additional tax amount of 95.45 percent and 88.58 percent, which in comparison to the 56.1 percent that celebrities usually pay is quite high.” "Paranoid netz, so mental...Nonsense sickening comments on Nate and Naver about her new house. Of course she worked hard  to earn that money. She can have her own private jet if she want to." (comment via : SHKsoompi) *ps : pictures of houses and apartments are only examples of existing homes in korea and apartments in manhattan.

• Love 1

Hi!

I am a silent follower/reader of this forum and it's my first time to post here. I just want to show support to our queen, Song Hye Kyo.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

How she handle her personal issue, public issues,  knets negativities against her, I really salute our queen. She's really a role model for us to learn. Calm, steady, tactfully....

• Like 11

hello everyone. i'm a silent reader of this forum eversince the world began and have been kyo's fans since AIMH was shown in our country. i just came out from my cave because i want to participate on kyo's birthday project. done voting.

BTW, so happy to know that dukesa and gigi has same nationality as me...

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Just read the knetz reactions to the news. It's bloody. You know why? their reactions are based on facts and not just ridiculous rumors like the antis are saying against Kyo.

Spoiler

He did not even consider that the staff of the drama rallied due to long working hours. He might have thought his actions will make a positive effect on the drama since it's doing so bad. :sweatingbullets: I feel sorry for the staff, really. It turned out, DOTS became trending again :lol:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

Just read the knetz reactions to the news. It's bloody. You know why? their reactions are based on facts and not just ridiculous rumors like the antis are saying against Kyo.

Reveal hidden contents

He did not even consider that the staff of the drama rallied due to long working hours. He might have thought his actions will make a positive effect on the drama since it's doing so bad. :sweatingbullets: I feel sorry for the staff, really. It turned out, DOTS became trending again :lol:

And yet there’s No article bout this in Netizenbuzz, wonder why :rolleyes:

• Angry 2

27 minutes ago, rosiepeonie188 said:

And yet there’s No article bout this in Netizenbuzz, wonder why :rolleyes:

:lol: do we even trust that website? :thumbsdown:

• Like 1

On 7/30/2019 at 10:17 AM, hush puppy said:

It is all over the news for some time now.  So allow me share it here.  Early 2018, 

Dear Nisa85, Dukesa, Gigivillaceran & everyone.  I'm still here.  Could not visit this thread for a few days because of Work. Am doing a flying visit before I run. Glad to see this thread bursting with life again. Before I made my last post, Dukesa mentioned  "it is a bit Silent". 

1) Yes. I read the above from a few News Sources. Not one but a few. Because I have to Verify its Authenticity. Most of the news shared here by others have also been reported in these sources.  I normally read from sources which present its news in a Professional, No Gossipy way.  If a certain part of their news are from Insiders but could not be confirmed, they will say so.   The "Mortgage" part is a 1 Month old news already.  

I did not post the Original Source here because:

- I'm not sure Admin will allow. They removed them before

- There are a few sources; not one

- They are in Mandarin (Chinese Language)

(They are now all over Youtube already.  You all can check them out too)

Yes. Everybody knows by now, they separated last July. What the news meant is,  Kyo tried her best until the very last moment.  He left her home. But she is still there. If only he had apologised.

That their Marriage hit the Rock, is not so much because of the Baby issue, but more because of the Financial factor.  His brother has too much financial problems.  They want Kyo's help but did not go about it in the right way.  Eventually Kyo realised she has been taken for a Ride.  She is not only a Beautiful & Kind Lady.  She is also Smart & Courageous enough to withdraw from this Relationship before it gets too Complicated

That is why even in the Comments Section for other Blogs or Livestreams, Kyo's Chinese fans will respond: "Of course he has to work..  There is no one to support him now".  Her antis will retort: "What do mean?  He don't need her support.  He is richer than her". LOL

2) Did somebody mention about a Fortune-Teller??  That is old news already. They even had a Tarots Card Reading in Youtube.  Both mediums favour her Ex.  Just ignore them.  These are Superstitutions.  Hardly reliable.  

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

@hush puppy thank you for the info, whatever happens already happens, I don't want to know more. Moving ahead & keep on praying for her success in life & career, now & forever. :star: 

• Like 1

Wow our Queen is on top 6 and she is the only one who is not a kpop idol. Congrats to our Queen...credit @SHKPhilippines

• Like 3

Here Are The 10 Most Popular Korean Female Celebrities In China

They’ve captured the hearts of the Chinese public. 

Powerstar has released its monthly rankings for the most influential female Korean stars in China.

Though not all of the celebrities on the list are technically Korean, they are all involved heavily in the Korean entertainment industry. 

powerstar

Here are the stars capturing the hearts of the Chinese public:

10.Rosé,    9.Hyomin,              8. Jiyeon,                7. Hyuna,              6. Song Hye KyoSongHyeKo5. Krystal Jung,      4. Lisa,                     3. Jennie,               2. Yoona,              1. IU...         credit @https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/10-popular-foreign-celebrities-china/

• Like 1