Quantcast
caileysmiley

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 | We Stand By You!!!

Soo gorg ugh. Pretty Kyo can you please bring back the bangs?  Waiting for your next project 

ABY96CP.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 1

On 7/28/2019 at 9:55 AM, esophageal14 said:

Trying to keep mum and stay positive! The best I could do, really!

Hold on tight, good people, the best is yet to come! 

Don't give up! Utilize that determination to wade through the sea of tattletales!

Hi girl...do you have an idea of her new Projects?? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hush puppy said:

Dear All, Our thread is specially featured in Google today.  So people will be googling our thread to see what we have written so far, and what we will be writing.  Nothing to fear though.  Because we think and write Facts & Reasons here. Fair-minded people will definitely agree with us.  There will also be those who will Always Disagree with us.

For those who are visiting our Thread, I want to say:

Ms Song Hye Kyo is only as Bad as the Press & her Detractors want to paint her.  Otherwise, she is just a normal Lady who has dated 2 of her co-stars.  Married & Divorced once. What is so bad about her?

- Does she kill?

- Does she swindle people's money?

- Is she the Worst Woman who has ever lived - in Korea or in the World?

Others have done worse.  Why must she bear all the brunt alone?

Tax Evasion? She has explained & paid up.  If you do not want to accept her explanation, it is your problem. Not hers.  You can continue to carry this heavy load on your own conscience. No need to "Bore" others by repeating the same old rumours again and again

Sponsors?   Like the above, this has been resolved.  If you do not want to believe the Verdict,  just keep bearing this load in your own conscience.  No need to "Bore" us with your "gossips".  She is too good an Actress to require one.

During her brief marriage, a few good projects came her way. But she rejected them all.  She has done her best. Now - there is nothing to stop her.  We are all waiting impatiently for her next Project.  We wish her all the Best

For me we dont have to explain anythimg to them if they dont believe well is their problem not ours the important think here we are solid and we are only believe what is true and beside she is now moving on with her life and i know God has a better plan for her this is only the begining she will rise again that is for sure.

• Like 7

Hi,

is anyone on this thread who is a fan of Kyo and living in the U.S or more specifically NYC. Could you please DM me. 

Thanks!

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Hi! I wish I could join this thread. I think Song Hye Kyo is so talented. I like her as an actress. I hope I can join too. I have been her fan for about 3 years. I just never came out! Any room for me?

@ahdrianaa  I live in this U.S.! 

Edited by 2handsintertwined
:)
  • Like 6
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Hi! I wish I could join this thread. I think Song Hye Kyo is so talented. I like her as an actress. I hope I can join too. I have been her fan for about 3 years. I just never came out! Any room for me?

Hello there! This thread is always welcome to true Kyo fan followers :wub: welcome to her old but never outdated thread! It's a bit silent right now but no news is good news for us atm. Hope you keep checking in. :thumbsup:

• Like 10

36 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

Hello there! This thread is always welcome to true Kyo fan followers :wub: welcome to her old but never outdated thread! It's a bit silent right now but no news is good news for us atm. Hope you keep checking in. :thumbsup:

Thank you. I will! :blush:

• Love 1

12 hours ago, sunbae0401 said:

Hi girl...do you have an idea of her new Projects?? 

OMG, sunbae0401, you are asking the wrong gal. :grin:

I wish I knew. 

I come to this thread for news about SHK.

Mind you, that's everyday I'm talking about.

Kid you not, I do not know where and how to extract SHK news

and bring it over here! That's how clueless I am!:mrgreen:

Maybe I should start learning to be a sleuth!:ph34r:

Anyhoo, surely, we'll get some news sooner or later.

We have lots of upstanding private eyes in this thread.:D

• Love 2

20 hours ago, iSkyLove said:

Someone claiming that they're not blaming Kyo, but their actions are different... They pointed out that kyo's faults for choosing a career. 

It is all over the news for some time now.  So allow me share it here.  Early 2018,  Kyo wanted to start a family. Her Ex asked her to delay the decision.  After their marriage, he stayed with her in her house.  Because to help his brother, he mortgaged off the "Nuptial Home" he has bought.  Kyo footed all the daily expenses.  She even rejected a few Fantastic offers which came her way.  One of which was supposed to be able to win her the Grand Prize.  After "Encounter" she approached the same subject but was given the same answer.  After which the marriage quickly collapsed.  She was totally committed to the marriage, but was blamed for its fiasco instead.  Poor girl

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

1 hour ago, esophageal14 said:

OMG, sunbae0401, you are asking the wrong gal. :grin:

I wish I knew. 

I come to this thread for news about SHK.

Mind you, that's everyday I'm talking about.

Kid you not, I do not know where and how to extract SHK news

and bring it over here! That's how clueless I am!:mrgreen:

Maybe I should start learning to be a sleuth!:ph34r:

Anyhoo, surely, we'll get some news sooner or later.

We have lots of upstanding private eyes in this thread.:D

No prob girl.  Just wish she'll accept new offers,,hoping a film this time.. If marriage is not for her so be it..lets just move on,,and talk about projects projects projects ,,:P. Don't u miss her  fringe eh.iPbk5qh.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, hush puppy said:

It is all over the news for some time now.  So allow me share it here.  Early 2018,  Kyo wanted to start a family. Her Ex asked her to delay the decision.  After their marriage, he stayed with her in her house.  Because to help his brother, he mortgaged off the "Nuptial Home" he has bought.  Kyo footed all the daily expenses.  She even rejected a few Fantastic offers which came her way.  One of which was supposed to be able to win her the Grand Prize.  After "Encounter" she approached the same subject but was given the same answer.  After which the marriage quickly collapsed.  She was totally committed to the marriage, but was blamed for its fiasco instead.  Poor girl

Where did you heard this news? This is the first time I read something like this. Keep praying for her happiness in life & career now & forever. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

Hi,

is anyone on this thread who is a fan of Kyo and living in the U.S or more specifically NYC. Could you please DM me. 

Thanks!

2 hours ago, hush puppy said:

I am from the states but down south

That was why her ex-father in law said they were at fault and failed.

• Like 1

Posting translation for a part of an article about the expansion of Korean duty free stores across Asia that mentions Kyo on @gigivillaceran s request.

https://n.news.naver.com/article/011/0003594600

Please give me the lipstick Song wore in the drama “Boyfriend”. The one Cha Soo Hyun wears in the first episode when she first met Park Bo Gum in Cuba.

Lotte Duty Free has opened for the first time in Vietnam's capital Hanoi on the 26th was crowded with local Vietnamese. If Chinese people and Russian customers were the main customers for transfer to Danang and Najang duty-free shops in Vietnam, Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam, and therefore use by locals is very high. A Vietnamese woman who visited Lotte Duty Free's cosmetics section asked for “Song Hye Kyo lipstick" in slow but clear Korean.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, hush puppy said:

Probably true about after wedding to early 2018 she wanted a baby before she got Encounter offer in April 2018, but definitely not after Encounter in 2019, they already broke up by that time. 

VIPSong uploaded a cryptic and angry IG story (HE POSTED A CURSE IN CHINESE CHARACTERS) in first week of January 2019, it means they already broke up earlier that date and his family already knew, that was long before Encounter ended. So, the rumor that Kyo wanted a baby AFTER Encounter was definitely NOT TRUE.

I also heard they didn't spend the Holidays together in December they already broke up that time. Kyo had a party with UAA Squad at a Hotel in Christmas 2018, way back Christmas 2017, ex was with them playing bowling. They had been on the rocks for sometime but probably the final move on stage was towards the year end. Kyo also deleted some photos of him last December 31.

Encounter finale was January 24 and the next week, already Lunar New Year, she spent it with friends in Japan. She also deleted several photos both public and private instagram during this time. This was the time when some Kyonatics got the hint that something was not right between them. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 5

25 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

Posting translation for a part of an article about the expansion of Korean duty free stores across Asia that mentions Kyo on @gigivillaceran s request.

https://n.news.naver.com/article/011/0003594600

Please give me the lipstick Song wore in the drama “Boyfriend”. The one Cha Soo Hyun wears in the first episode when she first met Park Bo Gum in Cuba.

Lotte Duty Free has opened for the first time in Vietnam's capital Hanoi on the 26th was crowded with local Vietnamese. If Chinese people and Russian customers were the main customers for transfer to Danang and Najang duty-free shops in Vietnam, Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam, and therefore use by locals is very high. A Vietnamese woman who visited Lotte Duty Free's cosmetics section asked for “Song Hye Kyo lipstick" in slow but clear Korean.

Thank you so much dear god bless.

• Like 1