Quantcast
caileysmiley

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 | We Stand By You!!!

Oaklove, thank you for sharing this piece! It's an eye-opener!

I, too have been trying to calm my nerves, holding back my anger, and

keeping my mouth shut! Otherwise, I would be in very big trouble and might end up

somewhere in Timbuktu and never be allowed to come back to this thread!:D

The mere sight of this person's face and name is enough to curdle my blood!!

Trying to keep mum and stay positive! The best I could do, really!

Hold on tight, good people, the best is yet to come! 

Don't give up! Utilize that determination to wade through the sea of tattletales!

• Like 7

:w00t:

A little gift for the netizens who believed the words of the earlier “reporter” and this creep - Kang Yong Seok( read all about this man to understand just what we are dealing with ) .

9 media outlets have been fined for reporting the crass rumors circulated by him. Be careful who you believe. Hahaha!!!!!

For posting edited pictures of Song Hye Kyo; Chosun, Donga and others received warnings. 

https://n.news.naver.com/article/006/0000098000

Kang Yong Seok in the beginning of his YouTube video shows an edited picture, the newspaper ethics committee has said, "Very unscrupulous and vulgar expressions, careless gatekeeping."<Gatekeeping is the process through which information is filtered for dissemination, whether for publication, broadcasting, the Internet, or some other mode of communication>

Media companies that aired edited photos  while covering the divorce of Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki were slapped with heavy penalties for not exercising self-regulation.

Recently, the newspaper ethics committee said on its official website that it has released the results of the July meeting and imposed "warning" sanctions on nine media outlets, including Chosun.com, which released an edited edited photo of the men who have allegedly been in relationship with Song Hye Kyo as playing a game to topple the flag together on the beach. The newspaper ethics committee said it has imposed severe sanctions on media outlets for publishing photos that exploit the pain of an individual on an extremely private matter.

On June 29th various media outlets posted articles with titles like “ The men that SHK Met..” and posted the edited picture while reporting on the video posted by lawyer Kang Yong Seok including hankyung.com, Chosun.com, Donga.com, Moneytoday, Kookmin Ilbo, Segye Ilbo and Asian economies.

Lawyer Kang Yong Seok in his video showed an edited photo of male actors playing a game of topple the flag game on the beach, while referring to Song's romantic relationships on the YouTube broadcast. The flag was on the verge of collapse during Song Joong Ki’s turn. Nine media outlets, including Chosun.com, aired the composite picture as a capture scene while referring to the content of lawyer Kang Yong Seok. 

The newspaper ethics committee pointed out that the setting in which the men who are alleged exes of Song Hye Kyo gathered together and joking that Song Joong Ki was ruined by describing Song Joong-ki as the person on whose turn the flag came down was vulgar and insulting to Song Hye Kyo.

The newspaper ethics committee said that media outlets had posted Kang's YouTube comments which were not verified, neglected gatekeeping, insulted and encouraged ridicule from a sexist viewpoint because SHK is an actress. 

The Korean Newspaper Ethics Committee is a media self-regulatory body established by media organizations and has established a newspaper ethics code and holds reviews based on the code.

CC8835-F6-70-B7-42-F1-BA66-75-B8-FEFEDA8

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 9
  • Thanks 5

Thanks yet again @ahdrianaa:wub:

Fined? I want them in jail. Misogynists til the end. What they did to Kyo is not only demeaning but outright insulting and disrespectful not only to Kyo but to all the women divorced or not. 

and this all started because of one man's greed. He is the one who should be facing all these.

Let's get ready for another wave of comeback Kyo fans. Because I'm sure there is.

• Like 12

I think she had an idea, after spending time with him for more than a year before marriage, that she was dancing with the devil. She had qualms about marrying him but chose to see the good in him, as she is wont to do with everybody she meets. I don't think she should change that about herself. Unfortunately, there are just some people who will never see the light. Why is he doing what he's doing, even after the divorce? Bitterness, perhaps. Most likely, it's because he doesn't want to see her happy, especially if it's with someone else. Thankfully, the boundaries she has set will not allow thieves to steal her peace and joy.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

Thanks yet again @ahdrianaa:wub:

Fined? I want them in jail. Misogynists til the end. What they did to Kyo is not only demeaning but outright insulting and disrespectful not only to Kyo but to all the women divorced or not. 

and this all started because of one man's greed. He is the one who should be facing all these.

Let's get ready for another wave of comeback Kyo fans. Because I'm sure there is.

In the law they escape but in the law of God you will never get away with it karma are waiting to all of you :sweat:

• Like 3

Warnings and penalties....hmmm...I hope for a more severe punishment because they will never learn.-_- Anyways, I'm happy at the fact that unni is fighting back!K-artist should follow her footsteps so that these journalists wont have the courage to distort facts and write non-sense articles..

I've read the comments at the articles link @ahdrianaa posted and I'm quite relieved that comments are positive :)(If google trans isn't messing with me.) Just that NB always chose rotten articles from nate to translate...Things will get better... I can now see her big comeback!:) But ofcourse after she recovers from all of this shenanigans.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

:w00t:

A little gift for the netizens who believed the words of the earlier “reporter” and this creep - Kang Yong Seok( read all about this man to understand just what we are dealing with ) .

9 media outlets have been fined for reporting the crass rumors circulated by him. Be careful who you believe. Hahaha!!!!!

For posting edited pictures of Song Hye Kyo; Chosun, Donga and others received warnings. 

Ahdrianaa, You are a real Sherlock Holmes, an Asset to this thread. Thanks

8 hours ago, Normancita Mangubat said:

Those are people who were disillusioned by DOTS. Knowing his intelligence , he probably plot this from the very beginning. Who knows? Just a theory? Fame and Fortune was the goal.Kyo will prevail with a fortitude of spirit - she has our God the Father behind her.

Normancita, I totally agree with you. Certainly looks like it.

So many men has married an older woman & they work out fine. In the Entertainment World, we have Taiwanese Actor Mark Chao (Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms - Fame). He was only 29years old when he married Chinese actress Gao Yuan Yuan (34yrs) - in June 2014.  She gave birth to a daughter 5 years later (May 2019).  They received a lot of pressure.  But in between he continues to woo & date her with Wines & Flowers. (It all comes down to Maturity & Real Love & definitely a Good Family)

• Like 8

Cross fingers i hope its true Kyo and Kim So Hyun will be shoot new cf for Gichancy i heard this news in Weibo!

• Like 3

Korean mom says she watches full house reruns every morning because her 8 month baby son likes Song Hye Kyo a lot and has no interest in other female celebrities. 

This baby has a more superior taste at age 8 months than most adults. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

Someone claiming that they're not blaming Kyo, but their actions are different... They pointed out that kyo's faults for choosing a career.

Gosh! 

Posted (edited)

What is wrong with having a career? There are a lot of women who have that and loving families who support them with their maturities  and strong back bones.There are great women leaders who are quietly supported by their husbands , i.e Queen Elizabeth, late Indira Gandhi, ex-Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and most of all Mary , the mother of God.Kyo is right when she said  that if fate and destiny is for her ,it will come naturally . And may I add that if it is according to God ‘s will.

Edited by Normancita Mangubat
Correct sentence.
  • Like 2

Dear All, Our thread is specially featured in Google today.  So people will be googling our thread to see what we have written so far, and what we will be writing.  Nothing to fear though.  Because we think and write Facts & Reasons here. Fair-minded people will definitely agree with us.  There will also be those who will Always Disagree with us.

For those who are visiting our Thread, I want to say:

Ms Song Hye Kyo is only as Bad as the Press & her Detractors want to paint her.  Otherwise, she is just a normal Lady who has dated 2 of her co-stars.  Married & Divorced once. What is so bad about her?

- Does she kill?

- Does she swindle people's money?

- Is she the Worst Woman who has ever lived - in Korea or in the World?

Others have done worse.  Why must she bear all the brunt alone?

Tax Evasion? She has explained & paid up.  If you do not want to accept her explanation, it is your problem. Not hers.  You can continue to carry this heavy load on your own conscience. No need to "Bore" others by repeating the same old rumours again and again

Sponsors?   Like the above, this has been resolved.  If you do not want to believe the Verdict,  just keep bearing this load in your own conscience.  No need to "Bore" us with your "gossips".  She is too good an Actress to require one.

During her brief marriage, a few good projects came her way. But she rejected them all.  She has done her best. Now - there is nothing to stop her.  We are all waiting impatiently for her next Project.  We wish her all the Best

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 5