Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

24 minutes ago, thepixies said:

Knetz don’t have to worry about the Chinese side not being proactive.  Cnetz have already been sending screencaps of weibo posts and convos to UAA. 

The main concern is if Kim & Chang are able to bring suits to Chinese entities eg the paid trolls who post pre-prepared articles, a question of jurisdiction. On top of that, there are the restrictions on South Korean entertainers.  If Kyo tries to sue parties in China, I don’t know if there will be a backlash.

But what I hope K & C have doing this past month, is to trace the origins of these hydra heads of rumours.  It would be very interesting to know who has been behind them all.

Sound like exciting dear the root of all this have to pay and not be forgiven if posible also i want to include international fans they are also very harsh about her and not quite afraid of. She doesnt deserve all of this kind of judgement she only want is peace and respect and go on with her life.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, thepixies said:

But what I hope K & C have doing this past month, is to trace the origins of these hydra heads of rumours.  It would be very interesting to know who has been behind them all.

I hope they will actually disclose who is behind all of this. :angry: the paid trending posts and kyo fan comments magically diappeared overnight. Poor kyo fans all had to was screencap as evidence that they actually posted.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

@ahdrianaa

Are they daft? Of course Kyo will start in Korea because, SIMPLE, SHE'S KOREAN! :thumbsdown: I wonder why I even bother watching kdramas anymore. 1 out of 8 are binge worthy, honestly. Can anyone get so $tupid.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

They're just mad because they thought they could keep on maligning her without consequences. Who has the last laugh now? She dealt all the haters a coup de main, a surprise attack, and one that hit them when they least expected it. I tip my hat to her advisers. Well- done!

They will choose to believe what they want to believe. Whatever she says or does now won't make them suddenly love her or respect her or change their minds. Let them continue vilifying her so she can sue the pants off of them!

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

SBS Star

Song Hye Kyo Flaunts Her Beauty with a New Style of Makeup

Published Fri Jul 26 10:51:00 KST 2019
Song Hye Kyo Flaunts Her Beauty with a New Style of Makeup   

Actress Song Hye Kyo once again proved her limitless beauty with a new style of makeup.

On July 25, photos of Song Hye Kyo from her recent attendance to one French jewelry brand's event in Monaco were shared online.

Song Hye Kyo

There were taken on two different days when Song Hye Kyo had a similar style of makeup, but contrasting outfit.

One day, she was in a light blue sleeveless dress, and she was wearing a dark blue long-sleeved shirt on another day. 

Song Hye KyoSong Hye KyoSong Hye Kyo

What caught the most attention in these pictures was her makeup though.

Song Hye Kyo does not usually wear heavy makeup, but on these two days, she put on smokey eye makeup.

Regardless of the change, however, she managed to look flawless in every way.

After looking at these photos, fans commented, "Gorgeous. I really love her with this makeup as well!", "Well, it's Song Hye Kyo. She never fails to amaze us with her beauty.", "What are the secrets to your beauty? Share them with us, please!", and so on. 

Song Hye KyoSong Hye Kyo

Meanwhile, Song Hye Kyo recently revealed that she is planning to take some time off from work for the rest of the year.

(Lee Narin, Credit= 'b_joeun' 'wkorea' 'hongkongtatler' Instagram)

(SBS Star)....Source Credit @https://news.sbs.co.kr/amp/news.amp?news_id=N1005369605&cmd=amp&news_id=N1005369605&__twitter_impression=true

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

If you see anyone spreading falsehoods that Kyo is more vocal after the divorce was finalized because there is a confidentiality clause in the agreement which stops him from revealing the truth. 

Please show them this article.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/comment/117/0003251376

MBC section TV has revealed that the divorce agreement doesn’t contain any confidentiality clause; which means either party can talk about the details of their marriage and divorce if they want to < unlike say the Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman or the Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes divorces which contain strict confidentiality clause>.

So the reason the other side is quiet isn’t because of any legal reason, it’s just that they never had anything to reveal. It was all just one big media play to attack Kyo. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 6

Song Hye Kyo Glows In New Photos From Jewelry Event In Monaco

Song Hye Kyo Glows In New Photos From Jewelry Event In Monaco

Jul 26, 2019
by S. Nam 

More photos have been released of Song Hye Kyo from the jewelry exhibition in Monaco!

On July 25, W Korea posted new photos on their official home page of Song Hye Kyo who attended a jewelry event for Chaumet in Monaco as Asia’s Ambassador. In the photos, Song Hye Kyo exuded her elegant aura all throughout the event, including the dinner show.

Song-Hye-Kyo-2.jpg

Song-Hye-Kyo-4.jpg

Other photos showcased Song Hye Kyo meeting celebrity figures, including LVMH Group’s CEO Antoine Arnault and Chaumet’s CEO Jean-Marc Mansvelt.

Song-Hye-Kyo-Antoine-Arnault.jpg

Song-Hye-Kyo-Jean-Marc-Mansvelt.jpg

Furthermore, the combination of her dazzling jewelry, beautiful dress, and stunning smoky makeup made her look even more bewitching at the event.

Song-Hye-Kyo4.jpg

Recently, Song Hye Kyo’s agency UAA released a statement promising to take strong legal action against malicious rumors. The actress is also in talks to star in a new film.

Source Credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1341256wpp/song-hye-kyo-glows-in-new-photos-from-jewelry-event-in-monaco

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

Any Kyo fans interested in participating in social campaigns for Kyo, please DM me. Thanks!

A few fun facts about Kyo and her amazing relationship with Vogue Magazine.

1. Kyo was the first Korean Actress to be featured as the cover of Vogue Korea; she was their cover model for the June 2007 edition.

2. Kyo is the only actress/actor to be featured more than once on the cover of Vogue Korea; in fact she hold the record of having the maximum covers because she has been featured 4 times as their cover model (June 2007, December 2011, September 2014,   November 2017)

Fellow famous Korean actors and actresses like Jun Ji Hyun, Kim Tae Hee, Kim Min Hee, Bae Doo Na, Ha Jung Woo, Kang Dong Won, Hyunbin and Yoo Ah In have all been featured once.

3. Kyo’s last two Vogue editions have actually had more than the customary single cover; Vogue November 2017 had 3 covers and Vogue September 2014 had 2 covers. 

4. Kyo holds the distinct honor of being the first and only Korean actress to ever grace the cover of Vogue China as their cover model for the December 2009 edition. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 5

6 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

Any Kyo fans interested in participating in social campaigns for Kyo, please DM me. Thanks!

A few fun facts about Kyo and her amazing relationship with Vogue Magazine.

1. Kyo was the first Korean Actress to be featured as the cover of Vogue Korea; she was their cover model for the June 2007 edition.

2. Kyo is the only actress/actor to be featured more than once on the cover of Vogue Korea; in fact she hold the record of having the maximum covers because she has been featured 4 times

as their cover model (June 2007, December 2011, September 2014,   November 2017)

Fellow famous Korean actors and actresses like Jun Ji Hyun, Kim Tae Hee, Kim Min Hee, Bae Doo Na, Ha Jung Woo, Kang Dong Won, Hyunbin and Yoo Ah In have all been featured once.

3. Kyo’s last two Vogue editions have actually had more than the customary single cover; Vogue November 2017 had 3 covers and Vogue September 2014 had 2 covers. 

4. Kyo holds the distinct honor of being the first and only Korean actress to ever grace the cover of Vogue China as their cover model for the December 2009 edition. 

I love this idea of campaigning for her instead of dwelling of what had happen, specially now that we know that her agency is doing legal action against those malicious people. 

Let us unite to make her shine brighter than ever. :wub:

• Like 7

46 minutes ago, oaklove said:

But, I truly believe she will come out on top when all this quiets down.  Her career will thrive and she will show the Korean women that it's okay to divorce if you are unhappy, and that women can empower themselves to live their lives as they choose... she has laid a hammer down to crack the Korean misogyny and patriarchy.  

Thank you for the timeline. And yes, for every negative things JK did, facts get distorted the day after for SHK. 

I've said this before and I'll say it again. Song Hye Kyo can be a role model of modern women. People say just about anything about her but it was never her style to comment about it. What she does is the sensible way : to file lawsuits. The rabids are wild fire. Wild as in no logic or reason.

Allow me to post this in my sns, chingu. Thank you!

• Like 7