Quantcast
caileysmiley

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 | We Stand By You!!!

2 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

crefit @zeeejayee

Can't believe about the news I just read from instagram posted by sandra..written by an insider(Korean) that they have separated since last year,means their marriage lasted for only 8 months..and the truth will prevail after years..only till then we will know what really happened..this is ridiculous in the Korean industry..I guess the people are not at all modern in their thoughts and mind..the country has advanced only in technology but lack rational thought..if this is true then I felt really sorry for the international fans who have  much love for Korean dramas..i assume all the actors are really professional ..

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

With all the news that I read it helps me as her fans to accept the news and respond positively. We should focus more on her future career and work and pray for her better & happy future in life. 

The past is past, her star in true love doesn't align yet. While hurting and feel unbelievable after reading the news & some rumors/speculation I will slowly move on.

Will waiting patiently for her next project soon. And hopefully can see her in some events for her cf/endorsement in a meanwhile as she will be missed. Queen of korean drama. 

After this mess clear & settle hopefully soon. I hope she will keep on updating her official ig account. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, redbeanbuns said:

@gigivillaceran where do u get the news?so if it's true, then they already separated last year?

2 hours ago, redbeanbuns said:

@gigivillaceran where do u get the news?so if it's true, then they already separated last year?

My friend 

11 minutes ago, Daphishisha Lyngdoh said:

If it's from your friend...then might be true..

Yes dear its true i think when chinese media start the news around june or july that this two are divorce then its true remember chinese media is the one who release that they are getting married

16 minutes ago, Daphishisha Lyngdoh said:

If it's from your friend...then might be true..

i think Korea knows already and the one bashing Kyo is the fan of her ex only international fans not know this see one by one reveal the thruth and they never hide it forever now im at peace and i think there is more lots of secret will reveal.

• Sad 2

5 minutes ago, gigivillaceran said:

Yes dear its true i think when chinese media start the news around june or july that this two are divorce then its true remember chinese media is the one who release that they are getting married

Yes I remember..feeling so sad..never mind if its not meant to be we cannot do anything..lets us just be positive.. everything will be on a right track again!!!

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, gigivillaceran said:

i think Korea knows already and the one bashing Kyo is the fan of her ex only international fans not know this see one by one reveal the thruth and they never hide it forever now im at peace and i think there is more lots of secret will reveal.

Lets just hope the truth will be reveal ...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Daphishisha Lyngdoh said:

Lets just hope the truth will be reveal ...

We are so inlove with their drama and the oppa i pity kyo cos she is the only one who bash with those  fans of  her ex. Im glad she is back in her single and happy life 

• Love 1

14 minutes ago, Daphishisha Lyngdoh said:

How to insert images in this thread..I don't know how to do can u help please..

i have no idea to dear

2 hours ago, Daphishisha Lyngdoh said:

How to insert images in this thread..I don't know how to do can u help please..

Upload your photo in postimg.cc get the Direct Link and then copy-paste the direct link here, it will automatically load your photo.

• Like 1

Fanart of Kyo wearing a Chaumet tiara. So pretty! I legit want to make stickers out of this and stick it on all my stationary.

Cr owner on Weibo.

6-F31-F2-BE-111-A-43-FE-B4-C5-E6949-C3-B

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

WE STAND BY YOU, SONG HYE KYO!

Come Rain or Shine

By Hook or by Crook

No Matter What

By Fair Means or Foul

One Way or the Other

Come What May

Whatever started all this or whoever is behind all this will eventually surface!

It's just a question of time!

People who just go along with the flow will ultimately realize that they have been duped!

They were and still are being led into believing all this ludicrous exaggerations!

Really, this is becoming ridiculous! It is sublime ridiculousness! 

Truth be told, these people do not even have anything to do with the situation,

and yet they have the audacity to hurl insults and degrading remarks at Song Hye Kyo. Well, this is inevitable, given that the name Song Hye Kyo alone is a hot ticket. Everybody would like a piece of it!

It is supposed to be between Song Hye Kyo and the other concerned person! 

I just hope Song Hye Kyo can keep her cool and remain resilient. This is the only way she could manage to remain calm!

With that said, so glad to see her up and about lately!:smiley:

I know and every fan knows she is the embodiment of strength and self-respect!  But sometimes, enough is enough!

Nobody is putting Song Hye Kyo on a pedestal nor crystal glass!

All I know is, fans are in full force in support of her!

Fans empathize with her feelings and try to understand her emotions surrounding this painful situation she is in.

That is all a true fan can do! That is all there is to it!

I now realized, war of words is not the way to go. It never works.

It's just an endless sparring with words! So, remain mum regarding the matter.

Song Hye Kyo will smooth it out eventually. No sweat! 

Pray that all will be well in Song Hye Kyo's neck of the woods!

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

On 7/20/2019 at 8:52 AM, gigivillaceran said:

crefit @zeeejayee

This now begs the question, "why did they separate so early in the marriage?" I now have even more questions that will probably never be answered ...