Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

People, especially Koreans who are maligning her, as if they have the right to, are forgetting that at one time, not long ago, this one person they are accusing of as money hungry has rejected an offer from one of the biggest Japanese automakers, Mitsubishi, to be their model. Because she loves her culture and history and wants to preserve them, and knowing that the company was involved in forced labor during the Japanese occupation of Korea, she did not hesitate to turn the offer down. Imagine that undisclosed money offered to her! If you remember, a woman involved in forced labor thanked and appreciated her for her unbelievable gesture! If SHK is such a greedy person, she wouldn't have cared at all!

Jealousy and ignorance are forces of evil that propelled this group of people to bring slanderous allegations and nonsense! What else would it be? They do not personally know SHK and vice versa! What gives?

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

Most people who are slandering her are people who are bitter and very shallow, IMO. Im so sad to read all those stuff. Knowing how much Kyo did and gave up because she loves her country. Knowing international fans, especially the C people are so much up in arms defending her. She ought to denounce being a korean and leave Korea. <_< She is well appreciated in other countries. 

Hello there chingu @rosiepeonie188! I’ve been fine. Just actively lurking to other sns. Activated my other sns accounts for Kyo. Im just so flabbergasted by everything thats happening right now. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Yeah, her situation with knetz is a little like a prophet in his own country etc etc...

If she’s truly as mercenary as what the antis say, then let’s recall her 20th anniversary fanmeet, where instead of charging for tickets she gave presents to the fans who attended.  Uri Kyo is a generous, lovely lady and deserves her fans. 

Spoiler

It’s society’s double standards where nobody remarks on why the man is happily watching a play or celebrating with his new film’s crew.  

Their break up has obviously been a while and both need to work.  She’s just being professional and doing her job.  And besides, who wouldn’t wanna go to Monaco, stay in an elegant hotel and wear pretty baubles. Duh. By the way, the history and associated personalities of the Chaumet tiaras are amazing. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, thepixies said:
Spoiler

the way, the history and associated personalities of the Chaumet tiaras are amazing. 

Im interested. Do share :wub:

Spoiler

I agree. It seems like they expect the female to be downcast and hiding in a cave licking her wounds. And the guy is OK to be having fun. :thumbsdown:

Someone ought to make a drama out of this whole fiasco. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I hate it when a woman said such hate comments like that,she is a woman herself but how could they gave such horrible accuses that they don't even know true or not..they just gobbled up all the gossip thingy..I wonder what they do if they are in SHK shoes or see their best friend or sister being accuse like that,do they have a nerve to point out them bad?! being point out very badly becz she is a divorcee is very childish..

• Like 2
  • Insightful 4

SHK is trending again because Knetz are attacking her again. They got mad because she is living her life and moving on. But then what do they say when she looked unhappy, its the same thing. Double standard seriously. Im glad that SHK is a very strong woman and dont listen to Knetz.. Keep doing you SHK nim, We are cheering for you and pray for you.. :heart:

• Like 6

Whoa, Song Hye Kyo Was Spotted Hanging Out With Natalie Portman!

Sadly, some people are pissed.
by STEPHANIE SHI | 3 hours ago 
songhyekyo-natalieportman-1562977833.jpg
PHOTO: (LEFT) INSTAGRAM/KYO1122, (RIGHT) INSTAGRAM/WKOREA 

Yesterday, on July 12, Korean actress Song Hye Kyo was photographed enjoying dinner with award-winning actress and director Natalie Portman, and Russian supermodel and philanthropist Natalia Vodianova.

According to W Korea’s Instagram account, the three were in Monaco for an exhibit opening of Chaumet, a luxury French jeweler established in 1780. 
This marks Song Hye Kyo’s second public appearance since news of her and Song Joong Ki getting divorcedbroke on June 27. The first public appearance was for a Sulwhasoo event....                                                          source credit @https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/song-hye-kyo-natalie-portman-a434-20190713
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, dianss23 said:

SHK is trending again because Knetz are attacking her again. They get mad because she is living her life and moving on. But then what do they say when she looked unhappy, its the same thing. Double standard seriously. Im glad that SHK is a very strong woman and dont listen to Knetz.. Keep doing you SHK nim, We are cheering for you and pray for you.. :heart:

The hell with them. Kyo doesnt need them she only care is her true fan who will always stand by her and understand her the fact that they cant accept that everything they do to destroy her she rise up with smile in her face  and not botherd at all. So who is the one affected now them not our queen and not us so its better to this people to move on and mind their own lives.

• Like 2

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000138569

< brief summary of this article>

SHK seated at the head table with Vodianova, acknowledged by Global Fashion.

The gathering of Goddesses representing America, Europe and Asia; Hollywood Star Natalie Portman, Supermodel Natalia Vodianova and Song Hye Kyo .

WKorea posted scenes from this meeting on their SnS account on the 12th of July.

The most notable part of the event was the meeting of the “Fashion Muses," representing Asia, the Americas and Europe. "The combination of people at the head table was the most impressive," said a fashion official who was at the scene at the time. "It was Song Hye-kyo, Natalie Portman, Natalia Vodianova, Arnold Arnault LVMH's general communications director. SHK shone at the head table in her capacity as a Chaumet’s Asian Ambassador, which covers all of Asia.

According to the official, SHK especially attracted attention with her friendship with Natalie Portman.  Prior to the event, she and  Natalie Portman had met several times  through another luxury brand, Dior.

There is to be a series of interviews that SHK will be giving global fashion magazines in Monaco as the representative of Asia, Chaumet Ambassador. She recently attended a Sulwhasoo event in Sanya, China ; continues her move overseas. 

Waiting for the interviews and the Suecomma Bonnie campaign that she shot in Thailand.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 9

7 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

She ought to denounce being a korean and leave Korea<_< 

This rings a bell to me. A Korean co-worker of my hubby made a reference similar to this. They were talking about where everyone is going on vacation. This Korean co-worker apparently said that never will he set foot in his homeland ever again. My hubby was taken aback. Hi co-worker made a reference to them Koreans as his "people", that they are "fill in the blanks." I won't say exactly the adjectives he used to describe how he feels about them. Now I see the big picture why he felt that way. Of course, not all Koreans are the same. Koreans I  have met in my neck of the woods are so far nice.Just sharing. 

WE STAND BY YOU!

• Like 5

Wow! Thank you for sharing that @ahdrianaa!

I cant wait for that interview to happen. I wonder what her thoughts are these days. I like it when she conducts those because she doesnt fake it. :wub: Sometimes her answers are somewhat a riddle but never fake.

@hush puppy thanks for sharing this! Finally, this is what a woman's reaction should be.

@esophageal14 korea is forward in technology but backwards in mentality. Thats just my observation.

• Like 6

People will talk.   Haters will hate.   Trolls will continue to harass.  Pervert will fantasize that indicates their failure in personal and social integration, and that will not stop, but why should I care, why should I believe all the B'S?...confidently,  SHK will have the LAST LAUGH...Fly high SHK...and Be Happy...take everything in stride, have it as a lesson learned....

• Like 6

10 hours ago, dianss23 said:

SHK is trending again because Knetz are attacking her again. They got mad because she is living her life and moving on. But then what do they say when she looked unhappy, its the same thing. Double standard seriously. Im glad that SHK is a very strong woman and dont listen to Knetz.. Keep doing you SHK nim, We are cheering for you and pray for you.. :heart:

They separated months ago but even up to this day, you know she's hurting. Her eyes tell stories and her smiles have fought through wars. She's doing what every person with a positive attitude does, she's healing herself and living in the present while bravely allowing us to see her emotionally naked, with all her scars and her vulnerabilities. It speaks volumes. She need not say a word. That is what makes her different and incredible. Why focus on the storm? She may have been given a cactus but she doesn't have to sit on it!

• Like 6
  • Love 2

GUYS PLS VOTE FOR SONG HYE KYO FOR THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ACTRESSES IN THE WORLD 2019 SHE IS NOW ON THE THIRD PLACE.. PLS LET US CONTINUE TO VOTE GUYS ...THE LINK: http://bestofthelist.com/the-most-beautiful-actresses-in-the-world-2019/  ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡Pls Vote for Song Hye Kyo for Largest Ranking Of The World - Most Popular Korean Actresses  She is now on the 1st  place pls im begging you all vote and let us bring her to the top, Link: https://toplistoftheworld.com/home/detail/top-south-korean-actresses-full-list

• Like 1

That video snippet in Gigi’s post was posted by a Korean employee of Chaumet who was there and it tells us how a real proud Korean would have reacted to the reception that Kyo received. The man in video is the Chaumet CEO 

Caption - The biggest welcome by Maison Chaumet. The only celebrity who was greeted with bursting cheer. My muse . #chaumet #Songhyekyo #chaumetmonaco #President’s two handed gesture shows lot of gratitude #eveyrone’s pride.

Gorgeous Kyo!!

We need to leave lots of likes and comments on this post to show our support! Everyone let’s show them our fandom power!!.:thumbsup:

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 2