Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

9 minutes ago, thepixies said:

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4391066737291022

another fancam.  Very pretty, Kyo!

She is so cute! She called her translator to ask him if the event was over and I loved how before she left the stage she shared a few words with the female MC. It was obvious the female MC was very grateful for whatever Kyo said to her. I think the female MC understands Korean or might be Korean because during the livestream she kept saying a few phrases in Korean and her accent sounded very clean.

Kyo, always classy and always professional.:w00t:

• Like 10
  • Love 4

Chinese fans were amazing! Kyo couldn’t stop smiling. They even made the photographer smile!

Things they said to her in Korean. 

1. Pretty, very pretty.

2. The best!

3. I love you!

4. Look (at me) over here! just for a second! Look (at me) over here!

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

During Encounter airing around November or December, some shippers went to Daejeon and Appa Song told them Kyo she was always tired filming Encounter she wants to end filming soon.

Now it turned out SSC were already separated at that time.

Maybe Appa Song did not know about it yet but the fact was he issued false statements as Kyo not liking her drama. She cried at the drama wrap party. She has listened to songs from the drama after it ended and read books featured it in. She even made Cha Soo Hyun her profile pic.

And who most likely told Appa Song these wrong info? None other than the ex who told these lies to his family.

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, Lã Hà said:

I heard that Yoo Ah In will move from Uaa and establish new company by himself. My heart is broken when i read this new. What will happen with our beauty? She has to work alone to bring the outcome for Uaa. It means she has to work harder than privious. I see Kyo is very tired now and I don't want her to work like a machine. I really hope she will move from Uaa if YAI moves

She will spend more time in China she has agency there. 

By the time she comes back to Korea maybe she can join YAI agency. I doubt UAA future plans if this rumor is true because Hyungsik is now in the army only Kyo and YAI left. 

• Like 3

Kyo’s manager just posted! You can leave your support comments on the post.

Kyo-lwhasoo looking Kyo-rgeous! What do I say, Bjoeun’s hashtags are rubbing off on me. 

Please like and leave comments to show support!!

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

recommend_1f977674475c4647e6d4a2e50e2be1df3dcc3fbb.jpeg

Song Hyekyo Made Her First Public Appearance in China After Divorce News with Song Joongki. 

KStarLive

11119/7 hours ago 

Song Hyekyo attended a brand event for ‘Sulwhasoo.’

Actress Song Hyekyo was seen appearing in a beautiful white dress on July 6th at the Sanya International Duty Free City in Hainan, China for the brand event for the cosmetic brand, ‘Sulwhasoo’ that the actress has been the ambassador for many years. The actress was there to commemorate the opening of the pop-up store of the brand for their opening at the duty free city. 

image%2F1562395664542-563CF869-36B8-4ACB-A224-493B518AF3BC.jpeg

image%2F1562395686724-3E463928-093F-4BF9-8749-40D9543A61E5.jpegimage%2F1562395700389-B07856E2-731D-4A2F-8A14-F628DD0F69E1.jpegimage%2F1562395706134-AFFDE1BE-4B40-4113-B54A-AA9021768A1E.jpegImage Source: Weibo ‘lucky_anan,’你元_,’ ‘腾讯娱乐,’花木啊,’ 爱摄影MM,’ ‘firefly-wn’

This is the first public event that the actress attended after the news of her divorce with actor Song Joongki broke out just recently and many fans have gathered around the area to see her too. 

Thumbnail Credit: Sulwhasoo, Weibo ‘firefly-wn’

ⓒ KStarLive...source credit @https://www.kstarlive.com/article/2019/07/06/song-hyekyo-made-her-first-public-appearance-in-china-after-divorce-news-with-song-joongki-242818

• Like 6

Just fairly recently, I comforted a chingu who is a huge SHK fan. She told me that during Encounter's promotions, she noticed that SHK's gestures or over-all behaviour seemed odd. Lo and behold, little did we know it was a portent of things to come. Normally, I feel unaffected towards happenings such as this because my main line of work is providing legal counsel or psychological service in marital dissolution cases. But intense shock was what I intensely felt when I heard about the marital break-up in the local news. But what has shocked me even more than their estrangement is the cruel treatment SHK is presently receiving from malicious people. It is so grossly unfair on her part. What's even more painfully disgusting is the internalised misogyny of the women fans of SJK. As an aside, thanks for sharing---these are just pictures, but judging from these, SHK looks kind of sad but at the same time, she seems in calm or at peace which is therefore a good sign. She is so undeniably pretty. Anyway, I wish the best for SHK. Stay strong, SHK fans.

• Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

wow its raining beautiful photos of SHK , thanks so much everyone for the updates ! definitely life goes on with SHK , happy to see her smiling and waving at her fans and yes , thumbs up to SHKs chinese fans for their overwhelming support !

unparalleled beauty! super beautiful always! 

6afb0f0cly1g4qg3uxcp9j20qo0id41k.jpg

6afb0f0cly1g4qg3vfexgj20u00u0n0n.jpg

cr. sulwhasoo official

article about SHK sulwhasoo event by k media

https://news.nate.com/view/20190706n12368&mid=e0100&cid=782750

(ì¶ì²=íí¼ì¤ë°ì í콩)

Stay strong SHK! 

check out more beautiful photos of SHK and nice article about her Sulwhasoo event

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/song-hye-kyo-looks-angelic-first-public-appearance-since-divorce/

• Like 11

Song Hye Kyo Attends First Official Public Event After Divorce Announcement

Song Hye Kyo Attends First Official Public Event After Divorce Announcement

Jul 7, 2019
by R. Jun

Song Hye Kyo has made her first official public appearance since the announcement of her divorce from Song Joong Ki, whom she married in October 2017.

July 6, Harper’s Bazaar Hong Kong shared photos on their Instagram of Song Hye Kyo at an event for the cometic brand Sulwhasoo, for which she is currently a model. The photos were captioned, “Song Hye Kyo, making her first appearance after the divorce.”

Amid loud chatter and rampant speculation about the recent breakup, Song Hye Kyo’s appearance at the event has garnered a large amount of interest. 

The divorce was first announced on June 27 through Song Joong Ki’s legal representative. Song Joong Ki said at the time that he hopes for an amicable resolution to the divorce process. Song Hye Kyo then followed up with a statement citing differences in personality as the reason for the divorce...source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1336974wpp/song-hye-kyo-attends-first-official-public-event-after-divorce-announcement
  • Like 1