Quantcast
caileysmiley

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 | We Stand By You!!!

We need to improve the likes and views for this Elle HK IG post. She could be working there very soon and we need to show that she still has everyone’s support.

Elle Singapore also posted, please like and share

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

SJK’s brother also added a vague post on his Instagram in Chinese trying to slander SHK’s reputations.

why they always gugugaga about doing things quietly but what they did was the opposite.

all of them always try to do everything to tear up a woman. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, sunflower91_ said:

Hope this article is true and reliable , it would be great if she appears in public with heads up high and its a perfect time that fans will show support to her ! calling Chinese fans

Song Hye Kyo Announces Her First Public Promotion Since News Of Her Divorce

She’s jumping into the public eye.

It’s been less than a week since news of Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki‘s divorce had been announced, but Song Hye Kyo isn’t going to let any scandal hold her back from her work!

Song Hye Kyo will be appearing at a promotional event in China for the cosmetic brand that she’s been actively endorsing. The brand had announced through their Weibo that she will be attending their event set to happen on July 6. They also made an announcement confirming the news.

Song Hye Kyo plans to attend without any changes to the schedule. We are unable to announce the exact time and location of the event at this time.

— Sulhwasoo China

Song Hye Kyo has been the brand’s model since December 2017. She’s actively taken part in the promotions ever since, holding multiple events all over Asia. News reports claim Song Hye Kyo refused to cancel this event despite what she’s been going through because of her loyalty to the brand.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/song-hye-kyo-first-public-promotion-divorce/

another article about SHK:

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/song-hye-kyo-planned-pregnant-filming-encounter/

guys, if you happen to see youtube videos that spreads malicious rumors and inaccurate info  about SHK pls do make comments correcting them and defend SHK or report them

WE STAND BY YOU KYO! 

This is the lion's roar. Yes! ( in Buddhism, the lion's roar has to do with  "a kind of faith, a kind of trust that our heart can be with whatever comes our way. It gives us a confidence that can be described as a lion's roar, a confidence that gives us the freedom to live life fully rather than resist and back off from threats we may receive."

Edited by ebullient
No quoting images!
  • Like 7

Ignore the hater. Do not quote or reply to her/his post. Hit the report button instead. She’s or he’s either bored with her life and lonely or just wants the attention so much. Lol :lol:

Just watched the Chaumet BTS and I must say, kudos to all of us fans in expressing our support for her to their page. Chaumet wouldn't have released anything about her if they felt like SHK is going down.

Let’s keep the testimonials and support coming!

• Like 14

Alone we are strong but together we are stronger!

Seeing all the support she's been getting lately makes me feel so touched..I hope Kyo knows how much we love her and that she's not alone in facing this tough time. :)

• Like 13
  • Love 5

41 minutes ago, leedonghaek said:

Alone we are strong but together we are stronger!

Seeing all the support she's been getting lately makes me feel so touched..I hope Kyo knows how much we love her and that she's not alone in facing this tough time. :)

Saturday is our big day the queen is coming out with a big smile

• Like 11
  • Love 1

Guys continue to sign the petition we reach 1k we need more let us spread the World that Song Hye Kyo is not Alone we have us God Bless Us All!...https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/we-support-song-hye-kyo?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=featured&quote_id=quote4&title_id=title3&recruiter=13089848&loc=view-petition

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, gigivillaceran said:

Guys continue to sign the petition we reach 1k we need more let us spread the World that Song Hye Kyo is not Alone we have us God Bless Us All!...https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/we-support-song-hye-kyo?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=featured&quote_id=quote4&title_id=title3&recruiter=13089848&loc=view-petition

I just signed this. Thank you for sharing 

• Like 1

Maybe SHK is in China now????  and we will not see any airport photos:huh: 

• Like 2

#throwback

:heart:

DJorDqh.jpg

NxqyerM.jpg

cr. as labeled / dc교

• Like 6

In Korea there is no provision for a no-fault divorce, the exception to this law is a divorce by mutual agreement between the parties 

SJK and Kyo have agreed to a divorce by mutual agreement however since they disagree on a few points they will be using mediation to reach a complete agreement which means all that legalese being spouted out by netizens about her definitely being a guilty party because he made the announcement first? Well that is not true at all because he has not approached the court for a Judicial divorce.

A Judicial Divorce is different from what they’re doing and can be only filed for by an aggrieved party if the other party has committed a crime of adultery,mistreatment/abuse, desertion.

Therefore netizens have got theirs laws mixed up and area therefore blaming Kyo. 

This was further made clear this article.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004043747

Today MBC Section TV interviewed a lawyer, Mr. Lee and he had this to say “In most cases, applications for divorce mediation are made in order to reach an amicable agreement with the other party. It is too much to say that the other party has a reason to blame just because they applied for a divorce settlement”.

The lawyer further added , “Regarding the expected timing of the divorce ruling if it is established on the first arbitration day, the court could conclude the trial within three months. Since they have no children and the parties have reached an agreement on divorce, we can expect that there will be a smooth agreement in the divorce settlement process between three and six months”.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 5

On 7/3/2019 at 5:56 PM, Jajing said:

Hello, everyone!

Long-time Hye-Kyo admirer here. Like most of you here, I was blindsided by the divorce news. I was surprised and hurt by how the divorce was announced and worded by the other side. I consumed their divorce news like a glutton, I guess that was my mistake because I ended up frustrated and hurt by the mudslinging and speculations all directed against Hye-Kyo. So, I decided to come out of the woodworks and show my support. I just want to put it out there that there are still a lot of people that stand by her. 

An Open Letter to Song Hye-Kyo:

Dear Song Hye-Kyo, 

You don't know me. I barely know you. What I know about you is maybe a collage of the characters you've portrayed in 2 decades. Yet, I know how it feels to be blindsided especially by someone who promised to cherish you. 

I know it's hard and painful, but keep your beautiful head up and be the graceful and classy person that you've always been. I've admired you in several Korean dramas, but I've admired your quiet demeanor and sophistication all the more. You've got one of the most beautiful faces on earth yet so unassuming and humble. Despite being in the public eye, you don't owe people anything. If anything, show people that there's bravery and grace in silence. Actually, it takes more courage and restraint to keep silent when all you want to do is to "put a lid on it". Just remember that empty cans make the loudest noise. 

Being the patriarchal society that SK is, it is to be expected that KNetz would dump on you. People will celebrate your downfall because they envy you. Remember that people pull you down because they're beneath you.

I don't know you and you will probably never read this, but I just want to send this to the universe that there are still people who are rooting for you and will help you get back up, brush the dust off your knees and face the world again. #songhyekyo #fighting #behindyou #aroundyou #withyou

An Ode to Fearless Women (Nikita Gill)

"Defined by no man, you are your own story, 

blazing through the world, turning history into herstory.

And when they dare to tell you about 

alll the things you cannot be,

you smile and tell them,

'I am both war and woman and you cannot stop me.'"

Nicely said . Agree 100%.

• Like 1

Hope is SHK is doing fine and preparing for this Sulhwasoo event in China , cant wait to see her beautiful photos tomorrow! btw this article somehow says that SHK already left for China , i guess with her ninja skills she can easily evade prying media at the airport if indeed she is in China now .

https://news.nate.com/view/20190705n04446?mid=e0100 

송혜교 행사참석…中 화장품 행사 위해 출국

스타투데이 원문 기사전송 2019-07-05 07:55 최종수정 2019-07-05 08:31

Participation in Song Hye ... Departure for middle cosmetics event
Star Today is the original article sent 2019-07-05 07:55 last modified 2019-07-05 08:31

ê¸°ì¬ ì´ë¯¸ì§

Show the world girl that you are doing just fine, you may be still hurting but you are dealing this ordeal without compromising your

professionalism , hats off to you! Be strong as your fans will  always support you! 

• Like 9

In hindsight , I wished I never shipped SongSong. 

When SHK made a statement after Encounter about taking time off, I was expecting baby news.

I never imagined that SJK would file divorce. I thought no matter what problems they encountered they would stick it out and make it work.

SJK s brother has happy marriage with 2 kids. So naturally assumed Song Song would be together till the end.

A Song Song baby would look so beautiful.

This whole divorce filing has more consequences on SHK career and endorsements.

I would rather they had made a joint statement after divorce finalized. 

In South Korea they try to condemn her. For what ? 

Nothing seems right anymore. 

• Like 4

Everything is going to be fine in the end.....

If it is not fine, it is not the end!

....Oscar Wilde...

we stand by you, kyo!

be patient and believe in yourself

hang in there

stay strong

have faith

• Like 5