Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

To all members here this is my last post here and i decide not to comeback here anymore. To my old co members here thank you so much for the many years weve been here and thank you for accepting me here.God Bless You All and continue to support Song Hye Kyo and i will continue to support her in my own way. THANK YOU ALL!

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

Come on guys.

We can do waaay better than this.

Spread the word.

Share it in FB. In Twitter. In iInstagram.

Sign the petition!

Direct Link: https://t.co/atFuWlducn

You can ignore the donations 

F8-D14-B02-3-F33-4-F09-A7-C1-1-F7-D33-A7

Make time. Send your comments and testimonials and we will make it viral.

Stand by Kyo by doing something and not just “standing”.

• Like 4

To all!.... with no exceptions - all of US are sinners the day we were born....as Papa Jesus said " let anyone among you  who is without sin be the first to throw a stone"... alas!  some people been doing this to SHK  . ..crucifying her relentlessly.,. hitting her below the belt..,judge her without knowing the real person....as if she's the evil and the worst person ever...

does this make you people happy? ....pulling a person down?.....does this bring you satisfaction?.....no guilt at all?...no conscience?...so, who is the worst person then?...aren't you all ashamed of yourself?... you're all too much!...remember - knowing that one day you will stand before God to be judged...

• Like 4

Please help to spread this video, it’s very convenient that a video which is trying to provide a second perspective to this scandal has barely any views while the videos that slander Kyo have millions of views. 

The title is “SHK and SJK related blind items...surprising even for reporters”

The vlogger starts off by saying that since both parties have not released any concrete reasons for separation rumors are getting out of hand. He was especially surprised when he started to see major news networks reporting SJK’s hair-loss being because is distress caused by marital problems as if it were real facts and news. The vlogger points out that though it may be a strange thing to point out but it is common knowledge that SJK wasn’t an actor with a lots of hair even prior to his marriage <he posts pictures of SJK’s head and I’m sure many of you can google pictures and see the truth>. Therefore the vlogger says in his personal opinion he found it very surprising that such things were being reported. 

He therefore interviews 3 journalists who share their thoughts in an anonymous fashion.

1st journalist is a woman who says that she was very surprised when she started reading about SJK’s supposed hair loss caused by marital problems, mainly because he is an actor and such news is too sensitive for someone to share with the public < what I understood from this is that she didn’t think anybody who means well for SJK would share such a story about him because it can severely affect his career... after all there aren’t many bald Hallyu superstars>. She said hair-loss is a private issue and can have lots of reasons, therefore to say with such conviction that his hair-loss is because of one such reason seems to be irresponsible. She also added that both parties must be going through a very tough time as it is and people ought not to indulge in self made sensational  theories.

2nd journalist spoke on the issue of a rumored Chinese sponsor, she said that when she first heard of the rumor she found it ridiculous. After all SHK is a Hallyu star so where is the question of someone like her having a sponsor but with all these videos popping up on YouTube and seeing how so many people actually believed such outlandish rumors was a shock for her. 

SHK is a top star since the day she debuted, such actresses don’t need sponsors < sponsors are actually needed when someone needs help with their career>. She is a star who has received love calls < love calls in Korean means when people want to hire you for work opportunities> from Hollywood and China, definitely doesn’t make any sense for someone like her to be attached with rumors of any sponsor. 

3rd journalist says that the most popular theory seems to be that SJK is furious because SHK and PBG had an affair. In her opinion this rumor sounds like the creation of someone writing a drama or someone who has watched way too many dramas.

She also added that PBG was first cast in BF and when it was announced that Kyo would be the female lead, SJK called the former to tell him to work without feeling uncomfortable < in my opinion the journalist is sharing this since a lot of Korean and International netizens are criticizing PBG for being thoughtless in accepting a drama with such an intimate romance with SHK. The journalist is pointing out that PBG himself was already attached to the project from the beginning and even SJK never had any problems regarding the project and it’s story>

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 13

People are jealous of her because she is so beautiful and successful in and outside of Korea

People bully her because she is all alone with a divorcee mother.  No father and sibblings

People condemn her because they choose to believe in whatever the Media & Gossip Mongers say.  They never use their brains and compassion to evaluate a situation.  

It is a Misogynist World alright.  Will never change as long as We Women do not even want to support our own kind

• Like 6

Fellow SHkers, i know that this situation is nerve-wracking, causing many of us,,paricularly longtime supporters of shk, to suffer from stress and anxiety. 

During times like these, we should watch our words. Not all of us are fluent in english and words we say may be subject to interpretation or, worse, to misinterpretation. Even commas are important! For example, "we're going to learn to cut and paste kids" is very different when a comma is added, as in "we're going to cut and paste, kids."

This applies to any other language, including the korean language. In fact, Hangul, accdg to the Foreign Service Institute, is ranked among the most difficult to learn! This holds especially true when it's in script. It has formal and informal forms, there are differences in spelling and pronunciation e.g. kajima and hajima, which we often hear in kdramas.  If you probably ask 3 korean translators to convert a sentence into english, each of them may come up with a different trsnslation. For example, i saw at least 2 or 3 different translations of shk's last message to hyun bin before entering military service. One you tube video said it was, "be healthy and come back safe." To me, that meant that the relationship was open-ended and that she was leaving him with a chance to work things out in the futurr. But, in crunchy roll or some other site, it was interpreted as, " stay safe and live well." I interpreted that sentence differently. To me, that signified that she had no intention of ever seeing him again and was just wishing him well in the long term simply because of 2 words - live well. Hence, we have the terms "lost in translation" and "language barrier".

To cut a long story short hehe, we all have our strengths and weaknesses but, at the end of the day, we all mean well, we're all trying to help and support shk so let's cut each other some slack and let's be more careful in our choice of words. Thanks!

• Like 2

Thank you for the translation and video @ahdrianaa!

I am just reading tweets and ig stories about all these fiasco. And in any other issues, I would have advised to ignore those negative comments and just let show Kyo I love her. Defend by not attacking.

BUT

NOT ANYMORE. Not now. Kyo needs people to defend her.

Spoiler

All of whats happening is a result of one persons thoughtless act and greed. Talking riddles as if playing victim. Well guess what, in a marriage 2 people are ALWAYS the one thats responsible. 

So NO. Let us DEFEND kyo whichever means we have to. She has to know we are here for her. People who are lurking here has been with her ever since she debuted. Let us go out there and DEFEND her. Reply to comments. Share those posts. Voice what we believe.

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

I am just reading tweets and ig stories about all these fiasco. And in any other issues, I would have advised to ignore those negative comments and just let show Kyo I love her. Defend by not attacking.

BUT

NOT ANYMORE. Not now. Kyo needs to people to defend her.

Hide contents

All of whats happening is a result of one persons thoughtless act and greed. Talking riddles as if playing victim. Well guess what, in a marriage 2 people is ALWAYS the one thats responsible. 

So NO. Let us DEFEND kyo whichever means we have to. She has to know we are here for her. People who are lurking here has been with her ever since she debuted. Let us go out there and DEFEND her. Reply to comments. Share those posts. Voice what we believe.

I agree with you , let them know that shk has fans who are with her for more or less than a decade that will protect and love her no matter what.

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

BUT

NOT ANYMORE. Not now. Kyo needs to people to defend her.

Hide contents

All of whats happening is a result of one persons thoughtless act and greed. Talking riddles as if playing victim. Well guess what, in a marriage 2 people is ALWAYS the one thats responsible. 

You are right!

LETS DEFEND HER!!!! 

That guy in one second destroy 20 years that it took Kyo to build her career. 

I can’t stand it anymore. If we can reply those negative comment, let’s do it. 

Edited by MaryQ0
  • Like 11

20 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

PLS SIGN THE PETITION TO SUPPORT #SONGHYEKYO  lLET US MAKE HER AND KNETZ TO BE AWARE SHE HAS INTERNATIONAL FANS PLS SPREAD https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/we-support-song-hye-kyo?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=featured&quote_id=quote4&title_id=title3&recruiter=13089848&loc=view-petition

Done signing

• Like 3

His camp: SJK wants to divorce quietly and quickly

Reality:

- Korean celebrities who divorced usually announced it on the same day that divorce becomes final. If he wanted to have QUIET divorce then why did he let his lawyers announce it one day after filing and therefore on the media headlines for ONE MONTH BEFORE FINAL PAPERS ARE SIGNED. How QUIET RIGHT? :rolleyes:

- if he wanted a quite divorce his statement should not have been worded like that, leaving room for doubts and judgments against Kyo and dragging other persons as third parties. :rolleyes:

HIS CAMP's REASONS ARE NOT LOGICAL WHEN YOU COMPARE ACTIONS vs WORDS.

They better be prepared to answer the consequences of the defamatory statements against Kyo. She has won cases before against slanderers.

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 2

Another effective way of helping her and showing the companies who have chosen her as their brand ambassador that she enjoys our support is to help increase her IG followers because the number of followers/social media presence she has will be strictly monitored .

Recently a major makeup brand under Amore replaced a top Hallyu actress with a Kpop star and it is rumored that a big part of their decision was that the Kpop star has almost 19 million followers on IG which means she has a huge reach to consumers via SNS.

As of today Kyo has 9.7 million followers which makes her only the 22nd most followed Korean celebrity, the 9th most followed Korean female celebrity and the 3rd most followed Korean actress. < the other two actresses might have been called idol-actresses but they identify more as actresses these days>. Let’s try to increase these numbers and at least make her the most followed Korean actress.

Please share her account with other fans and in case you still don’t have an IG account please make one and follow her. This is her IG account https://instagram.com/kyo1122?igshid=1m6i4419e3dmf

E40-AFF3-F-56-A0-4131-A9-C1-63-A023-AB05 

• Like 6

Hi Chingudeuls! 

I also posted here from time to time but has been a lurker lately:D.

Kyo is the first actress I love in Korea. My likes come and go for the others but still I stay loyal to her. 

I love her the same way I love her husband but that's another thing and off-topic here and please don't hate me bc everyone has their reasons in everything. Peace!!! 

I always pray for her especially at this time of her life. May God give her the fastest inner healing ,  strength and endurance to be able to stand up and rise again higher than b4.

She is a strong woman and she will rise up again. Let's pray for her continuously and let our prayers sooth her heart. I know,  she is happy even in the midst of  this bc she has her eomma who loves her unconditionally, her friends that are loyal to her, her fans that would go and jump million miles just to defend her in all social networking sites and her raining CFS, dramas, and contracts. Other opportunities might lose but surely a double of that would come. 

Happy to know that Chaumet is still with Kyo. I also DM chaumet and they reiterated she is still one of the ambassadors of their company, just for the peace of my mind. 

Let's keep on supporting her!!! 

Fighting! 

Hail to the true queen of our hearts - Song Hye Kyo :kiss_wink::star:

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, Sakurafairy said:

I know,  she is happy even in the midst of  this bc 

Spoiler

I highly doubt that.

No one will ever be happy.

Thankful, yes but not happy.

With what SJK did to her?

I dont even want them to get back together anymore.

Why would anyone want to get back to someone like that? 

Sure, I dont know what truly happened.

Still,  there is no excuse for what he did.

As a husband, as a human being. 

• Like 3

Spoiler
4 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

His camp: SJK wants to divorce quietly and quickly

Reality:

- Korean celebrities who divorced usually announced it on the same day that divorce becomes final. If he wanted to have QUIET divorce then why did he let his lawyers announce it one day after filing and therefore on the media headlines for ONE MONTH BEFORE FINAL PAPERS ARE SIGNED. How QUIET RIGHT? :rolleyes:

- if he wanted a quite divorce his statement should not have been worded like that, leaving room for doubts and judgments against Kyo and dragging other persons as third parties. :rolleyes:

HIS CAMP's REASONS ARE NOT LOGICAL WHEN YOU COMPARE ACTIONS vs WORDS.

They better be prepared to answer the consequences of the defamatory statements against Kyo. She has won cases before against slanderers.

You nailed this, chingu!

• Like 7

10 hours ago, pegasus1003 said:

During times like these, we should watch our words. Not all of us are fluent in English and words we say may be subject to interpretation or, worse, to misinterpretation. Even commas are important! For example, "we're going to learn to cut and paste kids" is very different when a comma is added, as in "we're going to cut and paste, kids."

Thank you, well said. 

More importantly, it is sad for all involved when a marriage does not work out.  I was hoping when I first heard the rumors that 1. They were not true and 2. If they were, they would be able to work it out.  The first five years of marriage are in many cases the hardest.  None of us can possibly know what the two of them are going through.  I am sure they are both hurting.  The only thing we can and should do is to lend our support to both of them.  

I hope all of my punctuation is correct.:blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Hello, everyone!

Long-time Hye-Kyo admirer here. Like most of you here, I was blindsided by the divorce news. I was surprised and hurt by how the divorce was announced and worded by the other side. I consumed their divorce news like a glutton, I guess that was my mistake because I ended up frustrated and hurt by the mudslinging and speculations all directed against Hye-Kyo. So, I decided to come out of the woodworks and show my support. I just want to put it out there that there are still a lot of people that stand by her. 

An Open Letter to Song Hye-Kyo:

Dear Song Hye-Kyo, 

You don't know me. I barely know you. What I know about you is maybe a collage of the characters you've portrayed in 2 decades. Yet, I know how it feels to be blindsided especially by someone who promised to cherish you. 

I know it's hard and painful, but keep your beautiful head up and be the graceful and classy person that you've always been. I've admired you in several Korean dramas, but I've admired your quiet demeanor and sophistication all the more. You've got one of the most beautiful faces on earth yet so unassuming and humble. Despite being in the public eye, you don't owe people anything. If anything, show people that there's bravery and grace in silence. Actually, it takes more courage and restraint to keep silent when all you want to do is to "put a lid on it". Just remember that empty cans make the loudest noise. 

Being the patriarchal society that SK is, it is to be expected that KNetz would dump on you. People will celebrate your downfall because they envy you. Remember that people pull you down because they're beneath you.

I don't know you and you will probably never read this, but I just want to send this to the universe that there are still people who are rooting for you and will help you get back up, brush the dust off your knees and face the world again. #songhyekyo #fighting #behindyou #aroundyou #withyou

An Ode to Fearless Women (Nikita Gill)

"Defined by no man, you are your own story, 

blazing through the world, turning history into herstory.

And when they dare to tell you about 

alll the things you cannot be,

you smile and tell them,

'I am both war and woman and you cannot stop me.'"

• Like 11
  • Love 9
  • Thanks 1