Quantcast
caileysmiley

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 | We Stand By You!!!

Let us all hand in hand to pray to God to give her a streght that she needs for now and let us continue to give her a encouragement msg to fight for life we have to give her a 100 percent love that she need God Bless Us all fighting guys and thanks to all of you

• Love 3

It's been awhile since I posted here. I feel sad for our dear Song Hye Kyo.

But no matter what happened I will always support her.

Praying for her in this trial period.

• Like 2

I personally think SJK married his dream goddess and not SHK. He was so infatuated with her that he wants to shout to the world "Look, I got her. I won the trophy" He was the envy of every SK men. Marriage ... reality sets in I guess. He married a real person SHK, not his idolised SHK. SHK is too beautiful...that make men go giddy and crazy. She is like a trophy to be won.

I thought that he was the right person for SHK since everyone said he has an old soul and mature ... which suits SHK. She needs a mature partner who can love her sincerely and not idolised her or be in love with the fantasy SHK. 

Shk seems like a shy person ...I remember SJK was so giddy in love with her that we all can see it in his eyes. SHK is more reserved and shy...not showing her emotion but her face radiance speaks a lot.

Not sure why he decided to file a divorce and giving that kind of statement. SHK as like before with all her ex, she choose remaind quiet and prefer not to self explain.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 1

I’m so sad as to what Hye kyo is going through... from what I’ve read, even Song Joong Ki’s lawyer even made a statement about why it’s not a joint filing. It’s really depressing. I guess everything that ends on a bad note is always depressing. But then again once a person is down in the pits, there is no other way but up... 

#BestrongHyeKyo

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

I was expecting to hear Kyo being pregnant, mother to be, have mini Kyo and Ki not this divorce news!  :bawling::heartbreak:... Why oh why? ?? Thought he was really really the one for Kyo! 

• Sad 3

Posted (edited)

HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF but this time she was beguiled to the extent of marrying him. My respect for Him went down the pit for filing the divorce alone and announcing it publicly as if HYE KYO is the only one to blame. Shame on him... SORRY for my words I’m just venting out here. BE STRONG SONG HYE KYO. May you find a man that will love you for who you are and will not treat you as a trophy for possession.

A loyal fan of KYO since AIMH... 

Edited by Daremy Padua
  • Like 12

Thank you Hunan TV!  We also wish Song Hyekyo the very best!  多谢支持乔妹!

• Like 11

Posted (edited)

THIS RUMOR IS SPREADING OUT ON SNS.. I just share this in here coz she never had a presscon yesterday right.. I don't know where this rumor came from. And everyone is believing it tho it's shk side story. 

Someone sent this to me like a week ago and I told her this isn't true since there was no rumor about it and that I don't think Kyo has a new movie to promote...And today, the big news shocked the whole world. 는 결코 그를 사랑하는 것을 멈추지 않을 것이다. 그러나 나는 선택의 여지가 없다."- 송 혜교

Translation: 

"I will never stop loving him. But I don't have a choice."- Song Hye-kyo

Q & A:

기자: 현재 이혼 소문이 있습니다. 정말로 무슨 일이 일어 났습니까?

(Reporter: There are rumors of divorce at the moment. What really happened?)

송혜교그녀의 눈물을 참지 못하고 기자 회견장에서 달려 들었다. 여배우가 갑자기 떠난 후 기자 회견이 중단되었습니다.

(Song Hye-Kyo couldn't help her tears and leave the press conference. The press conference was suspended after the actress left suddenly.)

매니저 : 질문은 영화에만 보관하십시오. 송혜교에게 사적인 삶에 대해 묻는다면 화를 내지 마세요.

( Please keep your questions about the movie only. If you ask Song Hye-kyo about her private life, do not get angry.)

10 분 후,송혜교 빨갛고 뚱뚱한 눈으로 나타났다. 여배우는 절을하고 공개 성명서를 시작했다..

(After 10 minutes, Song Hye-kyo appeared with red and puffy eyes. The actress bowed down and gave a public statement.)

"안녕하세요. 나는 배우 송혜교 입니다. 우선 미성숙 한 행동에 대해 매우 유감스럽게 생각합니다. 나는 대중의 인물이며 기자 회견을 갑자기 떠나지 말았어야했다.

(Hello. I'm actress Song Hye-kyo. First of all, I'm very sorry for my immature behavior. I am a public figure and I should not have left the press conference abruptly.) 

문제는 기자씨이전에는 나에게 여전히 매우 민감한 문제입니다. 나는 아직도 치유되지 않았다.녹이 뭐야 내가 아주 많이 사랑하는 사람이고 나는 그를 사랑하는 것을 결코 멈추지 않을 것이다. 나는 매우 어려운 결정이지만 이혼을 신청하기로 결정했습니다.

(The problem is still very sensitive to me Mr. Reporter. I still haven't healed. "I will never stop loving him. But I don't have a choice."Even if it's a hard decision, I decided to apply for pan

Edited by Kwon Eunbi
  • Sad 1

@Kwon Eunbi could you please edit your post. This is a fake interview made by someone, Kyo has not spoken to any media or made any statement.

It’s only his side that keeps talking and leaking things to the media. She hasn’t said one word.

• Like 1

@ahdrianaa what i meant is that Text or Rumor spreading like a wildfire on sns.. It's not true i know it's kinda shocking coz she never said that word right? And i dont know where was this rumor started 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kwon Eunbi said:

@ahdrianaa what i meant is that Text or Rumor spreading like a wildfire on sns.. It's not true i know it's kinda shocking coz she never said that word right? And i dont know where was this rumor started 

Someone looking for attention must have created this news story?

Right now the big news is his legal side giving more interviews making Kyo seem like she is the guilty party and the Koreans netizens are in semi awe at the impact of the news because both CNN and Forbes covered their divorce. 

• Like 3

U know in reality...the one who makes the biggest noise is a loser. He let his lawyer drag it down the drain. Im surprised since he is always know to be a very private person about his personal matters. Now he is letting his lawyer run wild? Something so private should be handled privately.  Thought he has excellent PR skill? He is airing it like he has no fault in this broken marriage. It takes 2 to break up a marriage. Failure of this union, he is partly to be blamed too. It takes 2 hands to clap.

If Netizen is smart, they will notice that silent side from SHK means she doesn't want to air her laundry for public to see and discuss. 

Netizens are funny ...actress cannot date co-stars like it is a big sin. But Male actors can date as many female co-star as they like and they are not branded as easy person. Actors generally marry fellow actors because these are the people they mingle with often and know. They don't have the luxury to mingle with outside people often unless their friends or other celebrity introduce them to their non celebrity friends.

• Like 7

I can't even look at some pics of him in recommended posts in IG including the wedding videos. I'm really annoyed .:huh:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Alijyn said:

I can't even look at some pics of him in recommended posts in IG including the wedding videos. I'm really annoyed .:huh:

Me too!

12 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

U know in reality...the one who makes the biggest noise is a loser. He let his lawyer drag it down the drain. Im surprised since he is always know to be a very private person about his personal matters. Now he is letting his lawyer run wild? Something so private should be handled privately.  Thought he has excellent PR skill? He is airing it like he has no fault in this broken marriage. It takes 2 to break up a marriage. Failure of this union, he is partly to be blamed too. It takes 2 hands to clap.

If Netizen is smart, they will notice that silent side from SHK means she doesn't want to air her laundry for public to see and discuss. 

Netizens are funny ...actress cannot date co-stars like it is a big sin. But Male actors can date as many female co-star as they like and they are not branded as easy person. Actors generally marry fellow actors because these are the people they mingle with often and know. They don't have the luxury to mingle with outside people often unless their friends or other celebrity introduce them to their non celebrity friends.

True

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pauline0415 said:

Hi all! There is a new article on Koreaboo stating that Song Joong Ki filed for their divorce without actually telling her. What do you guys think?

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/song-joong-ki-reportedly-filed-divorce-without-telling-song-hye-kyo/

Hi ! Is Koreaboo a reliable source ? based on the article as it was base on Channel A and if this is indeed true . OMG , there's one statement that's so unfair to SHK , SJK is saving himself and its implications makes room for more attacks on SHK and duh it serves as a warning to SHK  according to SJK source????? what do you think with this?:angry::angry: Just imagine SHK arrives in Korea from Thailand greeted by this heartbreaking news ?  to add more insult to injury , media is digging more news about them and unfortunately , as SJK released news on his side , the more SHK is put in a bad light  . I really hope UAA can protect SHK with this media play .

Spoiler

Channel A has confirmed through a source close to Song Joong Ki that he filed for divorce without telling Song Hye Kyo in advance.According to the Channel A report, Song Joong Ki submitted the application for divorce on June 26, the same day he went to watch a musical. However, he did not even tell Song Hye Kyo about submitting the divorce application until she found out through the media.The same source close to Song Joong Ki stated why he believes Song Joong Ki is trying to expedite the divorce process, which can be interpreted as a warning to not make any extra noise or comments.

The intentions for this is to warn Song Hye Kyo that if she tries to circulate any lies or rumors about their married life or background information about their divorce, that he would reveal everything.

— Source close to Song Joong Ki

• Angry 3

Dear Kyo, 

I am so sorry that I ever shipped you with this person. 

Big mistake!

• Like 5
  • Sad 4

I find it strange that he wants this whole divorce to be processed and settled ASAP like yesterday. 

It's strange that netizens only bash SHK but never think why SJK want t get it over this fast. My antenna would have shot up with lots of suspicion about him. 

Only time will tell. What goes around comes around. 

• Like 4