Quantcast
caileysmiley

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 | We Stand By You!!!

I heard that she will accept Hyena,but becz this sad news,SHK withdraw from Hyena production..is it true chingu? :tears: all of this really saddens me..

• Sad 1

As a fan... I wish all the best for Song Hye Kyo... I hope She's doing OK. 

Sending lots of love.... 

• Like 5

in God's time all the truth behind this will prevail so no matter what i am here to support Song Hye Kyo i will never leave her behind in times like this im praying to God to give her strength to overcome all of this.

Guys let us Unite and let us pray for her to overcome all of his 

• Like 5

[Sole] Pokyeong Song Hye-kyo wedding ring is not real genuine

Enter Article 2019.06.27. 12:09 PM

SNS201906271150267910_1_20190627120928485.jpg?type=w430View original
[Newsen Hin Min-hye] 
"Hye-gyo (Song) Hye-gyo suffered from heart trouble and weighed less than 5 kilograms. (Marriage) The ring is not enough ..." 
This is the truth about the wedding ring. Song Hye-kyo, who was not involved in the marriage ring in the official ceremony, revealed the facts about the marriage ring in question through the mouths of the aide, while the dispute was raised around the Chinese media. 
Song Hyang-kyo, who is engaged in the fashion industry, said in an interview with Newsen on June 27 that Song Jung-ki and divorce news are known, "Song Hye-kyo has fallen sharply this year, "My fingers were thin and I just slipped away," he said. 
"I have been worried about my health because of my weight loss but my face is too dark." "I am so calm and do not disclose my inner thoughts, In an 
interview, an aide said, "Song Hye-gyo tried to put the wedding ring in some way," but his anecdote was related to it. To fix the loose wedding ring, put it in front of the wedding ring. "It's been a year earlier," he said, "but it's no use anymore."

201906271150267910_2_20190627120928496.jpg?type=w430 Song Hye-kyo was not wearing a ring while wearing a wedding ring. 'Claim to have been mentioned a lot with the past photographs. 
The other two of them said, "Many of the photos of Song Jung-ki with wedding rings are taken before and after the summer of 2018," said Song Jung-kee, who appeared in the official stone statue at the end of 2018. no. he hinted would be able to see not hard look to find "Song, and Song Joong-gi has signed a relationship drama 'descendants of the sun" was the goal in October married in 2017, but eight months one not signed a kite in a couple years, On June 27th, he finally broke his personal car and failed to overcome it. (Photo = Newsen DB)
Newsen Hmongon mignon @
News tip and press release newsen@newsen.com
copyrightⓒNewsen....source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000130197

Love & marriage is different. The feeling of love comes & goes but marriage is a promise with a determination that even if love fades away in the future, you can still say that 'I want to live with this person.'...cr to owner

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

It pains me to hear this! I thought this is it! SHK has found her true love!
But life must go on!:(

May they both find peace and happiness after this storm. 

I am sure they harbored love and respect for each other at some point in their married life.

It just did not work! I wish them both luck!

WE LOVE YOU, SONG HYE GYO! WE FANS WISH YOU WELL!

Please be strong! May you find the ultimate happiness, because you deserve it!

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Dearest Kyo.

Moment like this, I wish you still had your IG so that all of us fans could show you our support.

We love you! We got your back! You are amazing! Keep on moving, keep on being happy!!! It’s not a crime

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

Dearest Kyo.

Moment like this, I wish you still had your IG so that all of us fans could show you our support.

We love you! We got your back! You are amazing! Keep on moving, keep on being happy!!! It’s not a crime

Here is her IG https://www.instagram.com/kyo1122/

6 minutes ago, AaliyaS said:

Her comments are closed.

right now I’m so mad! The stupid comments being left by netizens. It’s always Kyo, she always has to be the bad person in their narrative. 

• Like 1
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 3

4 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

Her comments are closed.

right now I’m so mad! The stupid comments being left by netizens. It’s always Kyo, she always has to be the bad person in their narrative. 

TROLLS ARE OUT IN FULL FORCE AGAIN!

THEY ARE HAVING A FIELD DAY!

LET THEM! IT WON'T LAST!

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

Her comments are closed.

I didn't realize ;(

I say this as a fan of SJK; that attacking her and blaming her is the worst and some people are just vile/crazy (or pointing fingers at third parties just because they worked together or are working together etc.). I wish her happiness and that she will be OK. 

• Like 3

viewimage.php?id=3eb2de21edcb3dad77b0&no=24b0d769e1d32ca73cee8efa11d02831b169fb2255dcc071d46251c580fc8272f0d30fb80f0f38cbcf7e3fe1b5eb413f5fd633aca2fffb9066f05ef10f6a6fbeb19fc0f94b2714da02ef15748be9be2dc704a5de97c46b2d46d1cacc633f969714aaabcd3d10

Actor Song Hye-kyo continues his acting career.

On the 27th, he announced the release of Song Jung-ki and his arrest, but he plans to act like a performer who plays the leading role in the Korean Wave as well as in Korea with his steady work activities.

Song Hye - kyo will start shooting a new movie this fall as soon as possible. 

In 2017, he will star in Lee's second feature film, 'Anna,' starring as 'Single Rider', his first directorial debut.

Song Hye-kyo has been waiting for the movie after repeated serious discussions with director Lee Ju-young over two years ago. As soon as the preparations for 'Anna' are finally completed, Song Hye - kyo plans to start shooting in autumn as early as possible and at the latest as early as next year.

'Anna' is known to be made by some female characters, mainly Song Hye Kyo.

An official from the film industry said on July 27, "The film industry is very interested in meeting Lee Joo-young and Song Hye-kyo, who have proven their ability to produce in depth through 'Single Rider'.
Hyeong-ri reporter gofl1024 @ donga.com...credit @SHKDC
  • Like 1

Song Hye-kyo, "Anna" discussing the next work "Positive review"               Enter Article 2019.06.27. 3:31 pm

201906271521534638_1_20190627153112186.jpg?type=w430View original
[My Daily: Shin Soon Won] Actor Song Hye-kyo is reviewing the next film. 
On the afternoon of the 27th, Song Hae - kyo 's agency, UAA, received a proposal from the movie "Anna" on My Daily, which is being discussed for a long time. 
'Anna' is the next single from 'Single Rider' directed by Lee Ju-young. Although many are unknown works, it turned out to be works that had been discussed with Song Hye-kyo for a long time. 
On the other hand, Song Hye-kyo and Song Jung-gi revealed the fact of divorce adjustment and became a topic of conversation. The divorce proceedings will be conducted through legal representatives of each other. 
[source credit
@https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/117/0003237536
  • Like 1

What a heartbreaking day, we could only imagine how hard the past few months for her. May God bless her with strength, health, supportive family, friends and fans. 

:heart:

• Like 4