Quantcast
caileysmiley

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 | We Stand By You!!!

4 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

i cant believe friend of SHK Raymond Chae hack his instagram with this Desperate people so disgusting.

Someone hack raymond chae IG?is it true chingu?

13 minutes ago, redbeanbuns said:

Someone hack raymond chae IG?is it true chingu?

Yep. Someone hacked Raymond Chae’s ig.

• Like 1

LogoHanCinemaAMP.jpg

Song Hye-kyo's Photoshoot, Too Beautiful for Words

photo1070668.jpg

Song Hye-kyo looks beautiful.

Actress Song Hye-kyo revealed pictures from a photoshoot on her Instagram on the 5th.

Pictures show the elegant and sexy Song Hye-kyo in a white dress posing on a chair. This beauty is what mesmerized actor Song Joong-ki and her fans.

Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo recently starred in the tvN drama "Encounter".

photo1070669.jpg

photo1070670.jpg

photo1070671.jpg source credit @https://www.hancinema.net/song-hye-kyo-s-photoshoot-too-beautiful-for-words-130419-amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

• Like 2

I despise negative thoughts, but I can't help but question if HYENA has been canned altogether!

Still hoping against hope that it is still under consideration, but, dang, it's been weeks since!

I really am looking forward to seeing SHK in court, donned in her fav tailored suit!:wub:

Well, maybe other projects are being considered at the moment, so I'm willing to wait.:grin:

You never know she's cooped up in her teeny tiny reading room already perusing the script for HYENA!:mrgreen:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, esophageal14 said:

I despise negative thoughts, but I can't help but question if HYENA has been canned altogether!

Still hoping against hope that it is still under consideration, but, dang, it's been weeks since!

I really am looking forward to seeing SHK in court, donned in her fav tailored suit!:wub:

Well, maybe other projects are being considered at the moment, so I'm willing to wait.:grin:

You never know she's cooped up in her teeny tiny reading room already perusing the script for HYENA!:mrgreen:

I am certain she wants to play a lawyer. If the script is good there is high chance she will accept this. She doesn't mind nega KNetz comments she has always received bad comments from them whenever she has a new drama but her dramas became successful both domestically and internationally everytime. 

My worry is the script. The writer Kim Roo Ri has only written one and it wasn't even a full drama. She only wrote a one episode TV movie "The Ace" for SBS before. It's a legal thriller movie. 

• Like 3