Quantcast
caileysmiley

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 | We Stand By You!!!

Waiting for HYENA!:sweat_smile:

This is one of the many characters I was hoping SHK would play one day!

It materialized! Wishing that she welcomes the idea and eventually accepts the offer!:grin:

• Like 3

Hi guys..its been a while for me not to log in here..

I hope shk will accept the role,it will be our dream come true to see her so often in drama :wub: do u guys know who the writer is?

• Like 3

Song Hye Kyo and Joo Ji Hoon Consider Starring the HyenaDrama

Rena Pangesti , Okezone  Sunday 02 June 2019 11:28 WIB

song-hye-kyo-dan-joo-ji-hoon-pertimbangkan-bintangi-drama-hyena-H3lrSy15xd.jpg
Song Hye Kyo and Joo Ji Hoon. (Photo: Hancinema / High Cut) 

SEOUL - Actress Song Hye Kyo is rumored to be comeback soon to the screen. Most likely, he will make Hyena the newest acting project.

" Hyena is the only drama that Song Hye Kyo is currently considering. But at this time, there is no definite decision from him regarding the offer," said the United Artist as quoted by Koreaboo , on Sunday (02/06/2019).

Song Hye Kyo considered Hyena as a comeback project on the screen.  (Photo: Esprit)

In the drama by writer Kim Roo Ri, Song Hye Kyo was offered to play Jung Geum Ja, a money-hungry lawyer. He will do anything to achieve success.

If Song Hye Kyo accepts the offer, it is likely that he will compete acting with actor Mask , Joo Ji Hoon. The actor was offered to revive Yoon Hee Jae's character.

The character is described as an elite lawyer who is famous for being arrogant. He claimed, able to control 1 percent of important South Korean people. 

Joo Ji Hoon got an offer to star in Hyenaand was considering it. He is open to various projects at this time," said KeyEast as the actor's agency.

An internal source of the drama said Hyenawould be different from similar genre dramas. Because the drama will focus on the game of life and death that occurs among the South Korean elite.

The lawyers in this drama are described as hyenas. They will use expertise as a weapon to survive in the industry.

Ju Ji Hoon has the chance to become Song Hye Kyo's opponent in Hyena.  (Photo: KeyEast Entertainment)

Hyena will be Song Hye Kyo's latest drama after starring in Encounter with Park Bo Gum in 2018. Meanwhile for Joo Ji Hoon this will be the newest glass screen project after Kingdom and Item .

While waiting for Song Hye Kyo and Joo Ji Hoon's answers , Hyena is scheduled to air in November 2018 on KBS2, every Wednesday and Thursday. *....source credit @https://celebrity.okezone.com/read/2019/06/02/598/2063116/song-hye-kyo-dan-joo-ji-hoon-pertimbangkan-bintangi-drama-hyena

GODDESS SONG HYE KYO FOR CHAUMET NEW CF SO LOVELY SO GORGEOUS SO ELEGANT SO  CLASS & SOPHISTICATED..CREDIT @someday_ooo

• Like 2

GODDESS SONG HYE KYO FOR CHAUMET NEW CF SO LOVELY SO GORGEOUS SO ELEGANT SO  CLASS & SOPHISTICATED..CREDIT @zeeejayee

On 6/2/2019 at 2:47 PM, redbeanbuns said:

I hope shk will accept the role,it will be our dream come true to see her so often in drama :wub: do u guys know who the writer is?

Kim Roo Ri, who wrote SBS drama 'Ace'. It aired in 2015 (https://www.hancinema.net/korean_Kim_Roo-ri.php)

Kim Roo Ri won Excellence Award at SBS Play Script Contest in 2013 for 'Ace'. (Source: Ajunews)

'Ace' is a single-episode drama. It's about Lawyer too. So, 'Hyena' will be the first full length drama for the writer.

Let's hope Kyo accepts it. It's different role for her :w00t: and I love lead female character name, Jung Geum-ja :wub:

I remember SHK and JJH once attended the same event in 2012 :mrgreen:

XyiQx0m.jpg

• Like 2

( bohmi ) let us all pray and cross our fingers. i want her to accept this and prove to the people who dont believe to her craft that she is not a good actress. i know her time will come and recognize her as a versatile actress. Thanks dear welcome back and dear i post you pst to ig, fb and twitter but i credit it thank you so much guys to all updates God Bless You All...

• Love 1

Chaumet cf is awwwweeeeesssssoooommmeeeee!!!!:wub: I want more:D

-----

Here I am patiently waiting for her to accept the offer "Hyena" upcoming KBS drama:rolleyes::sweatingbullets:

I'm pretty sure good news will come soon. Just stay positive!!!

• Like 1

GUYS PLS VOTE FOR SONG HYE KYO FOR THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ACTRESSES IN THE WORLD 2019 SHE IS NOW ON THE THIRD PLACE.. PLS LET US CONTINUE TO VOTE GUYS ...THE LINK: http://bestofthelist.com/the-most-beautiful-actresses-in-the-world-2019/                                                             ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡      Pls Vote for Song Hye Kyo for Largest Ranking Of The World - Most Popular Korean Actresses pls guys vote, Link: https://toplistoftheworld.com/home/detail/top-south-korean-actresses-full-list

Song Hye Kyo Shows Support For IU And Upcoming Drama “Hotel Del Luna” With Special Gift

Song Hye Kyo Shows Support For IU And Upcoming Drama “Hotel Del Luna” With Special Gift

Jun 4, 2019
by D. S.kim

Song Hye Kyo has shown her support for IUand the upcoming drama “Hotel del Luna”!

On June 4, a coffee truck company posted photos of a coffee truck that Song Hye Kyo sent to the set of tvN’s upcoming drama “Hotel del Luna.” The caption reads, “Song Hye Kyo, an angel who always takes care of people around her, prepared an unlimited amount of coffee, drinks, and patbingsu (shaved ice with red bean) for IU, staff members, and actors [of ‘Hotel del Luna’], who are working hard until late at night.”

The banners on the food truck read, “Pretty Ji Eun (IU’s given name) and staff members of ‘Hotel del Luna,’ gather strength!!”

Song Hye Kyo’s husband Song Joong Ki revealed in a past interview that Song Hye Kyo enjoys IU’s music. The couple also attended one of IU’s concerts in 2017, which IU talked about during her appearance in “Ask Us Anything.”

IU is currently filming “Hotel del Luna,” which also stars Yeo Jin Goo. The drama is set to premiere sometime in July. Check out a teaser here!

Source  Credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1329679wpp/song-hye-kyo-shows-support-for-iu-and-upcoming-drama-hotel-del-luna-with-special-gift

• Like 3