Quantcast
caileysmiley

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 | We Stand By You!!!

I don't know if you follow Park Bo Young and Kang Dong Won or not. But if you follow them, you will see the same mistake. Both of them have same stylist with Kyo. This is the HIGH-END COMESTIC EVENT and they pick this style for her to wear? Firstly, it is not suitable for the situation and secondly it doesn't show Kyo's beauty.  To be honest, friend just stay friend and don't need to involve in friend's work if it brings the negative effects. I don't know how many times her stylist disappointed me. I follow Hyun Kyung or Miss Lee's ig and see many comments about changing her style. I'm absulutely sure Kyo knows some of her fans leave comments about her wrong style but as you can see that it has passed many years and her style hasn't changed then her fans get no choice :((. I'm very sorry to say that. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

I am beyond disappointed with her outfit today. This is probably the most hideous outfit she have worn for a Sulwhasoo event. <_< Come on. Who dress up like that!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

I am beyond disappointed with her outfit today. This is probably the most hideous outfit she have worn for a Sulwhasoo event. <_< Come on. Who dress up like that!

I want to ask hyun kyoung how can she call herself a stylist my God  even we are not a stylist we can do better than her disgusting but bcoz kyo is really a Goddess she carry it the way she is her beautiful face carry it kinda dissappointed 

True @Craniata. Kyoung’s style is so out of this place. I dont want to hate her, she’s Kyo’s friend. But come on. It’s almost like she’s doing it on purpose. :tears: Somebody should tell her.

• Like 1

recommend_1ae2d0a4074db9d5dad79a3150efdbba5b55ae7d.jpeg

9 Female Celebrities That would Totally Make Everyone Fall in Love with Them in Short Hair...    KStarLive 355|23 hours ago.  

The short cut is the look. 

As much as having long hair gives off a sense of feminine vibe, elegance, beauty and more, a short cut can do just the same too. It might be hard to switch from having long hair to short hair in an instant, one might be afraid that they would not suit the hairstyle. Fear not, below are 9 female celebrities who have once been known for their long hair, and now proved that a short change only helps in upgrading their aura...         

Song Hyekyo

image%2F1557932541232-400df95caf660582da4d894456f6575e.jpg

source credit @https://kstarlive.com/article/2019/05/15/8-female-celebrities-that-would-totally-make-everyone-fall-in-love-with-them-in-short-hair-227279

Briefly summarizing an article. I think it means Kyo will have to be quite active this year.

Amore Pacific with Brand Ambassador Song Hye Kyo plans an all out pursuit against LG

http://news.einfomax.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=4030546

The company will launch many stores across China using Song Hye Kyo’s influence as brand ambassador to regain their position as number one Korean beauty company.

In the first quarter of this year Sulwhasoo opened 5 new outlets in China, there are presently 176 outlets operational in the country.

The idea is to expand their business from 1st and 2nd major metropolitan cities to smaller upcoming cities and expand their store number to over 200 stores at the end of this year. 

In 2015, Sulwhasoo became the first Korean beauty brand to reach annual sales of 1 Trillion Won (roughly 1 Billion USD) but LG has been growing steadily and has surpassed the 2 Trillion Won ( roughy 2 Billion USD) making them the first company to achieve such a feat and the market leader. 

Market analysts claim Sulwhasoo has had to modify and alter their strategy because of LG’s recent success with their brand - History of Whoo (HOW) which has famous actress Lee Young Ae as their brand ambassador since 2011. 

HOW has a total of 206 stores operational in China with presence in various major and small cities. 

The year 2017 marked the first time LG replaced Amore Pacific as the top spot in the industry. 

Amore Pacific which was launched in 1997 had a no model policy, changed this policy after 20 years and chose Song Hye Kyo in December 2017 to be their brand ambassador. Though the industry rankings haven’t changed, Amore Pacific has decided to bring a change with active investment this year and to change their focus from managing their existing store to expanding their presence through new outlets.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Credit kpopceleb

-----

I also wanna see her active in the upcoming  k-ent annual awards this year:wub:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

Amore Pacific which was launched in 1997 had a no model policy, changed this policy after 20 years and chose Song Hye Kyo in December 2017 to be their brand ambassador. Though the industry rankings haven’t changed, Amore Pacific has decided to bring a change with active investment this year and to change their focus from managing their existing store to expanding their presence through new outle

I wonder why they had to make that policy. I cant imagine a beauty brand not having a model to represent their work. Must be hard work for Kyo to have the responsibility to carry the entire brand all to herself.

• Like 1