Quantcast
caileysmiley

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 | We Stand By You!!!

I think Kyo might still be in the states, the flowers she posted are white dogwood flowers and they’re native to Eastern North America, the scientific name of the flowers is Cornus Florida.

unless she is uploading old pictures of flowers at 1:00 am Korea standard time. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Notice from UAA this was posted on dc song hye kyo.
rough trans: 
i’m sending this to you at the same time as the cafe and gallery. regarding the songsong flower basket, the person who delivered it through the security guard on the first floor, came into the office and left it at the door of the office. we checked the business card of the flower shop and had it returned to the flower shop. 
As i said at the beginning, I told you to organize the gifts and receive them through the cafe. It was organized internally. You agreed on this, so it worked out so well during the drama. When this happens again in the future, we’ll arrange it the same way....credit @SHKDC...

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

Notice from UAA this was posted on dc song hye kyo.
rough trans: 
i’m sending this to you at the same time as the cafe and gallery. regarding the songsong flower basket, the person who delivered it through the security guard on the first floor, came into the office and left it at the door of the office. we checked the business card of the flower shop and had it returned to the flower shop. 
As i said at the beginning, I told you to organize the gifts and receive them through the cafe. It was organized internally. You agreed on this, so it worked out so well during the drama. When this happens again in the future, we’ll arrange it the same way....credit @SHKDC...

Ooops... 

Thats a pity :tears:

No underground business with the UAA people. They should have followed the agreement. Tsk2x

• Like 2

A pity their flowers were returned. Those who are long time Kyo fans are aware how private she is and nothing will change that. UAA is strict with the rules. The shippers should have just given the gift at Daejeon at SJK's fam instead of UAA. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

A pity their flowers were returned. Those who are long time Kyo fans are aware how private she is and nothing will change that. UAA is strict with the rules. The shippers should have just given the gift at Daejeon at SJK's fam instead of UAA. 

Yup. And for security reasons too. I understand why UAA had to do that. They’re strict when it comes to the security of their actors/actress.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

Ooops... 

Thats a pity :tears:

No underground business with the UAA people. They should have followed the agreement. Tsk2x

True they have to follow the rules 

30 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

And Song Hye Kyo is a very private person they should respect that but those fans are not following the rules and UAA are very strict company 

They should stop shipping them bcoz they are already married and they doing their job individual not as a couple, i  hope this fans of ssc understand what is the meaning of respect and privacy all of us fans should  be follow the rules, 

3 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

Yes we are aware of that and we are very careful and following the rules but some of this are not aware i know their intention was to give her a gift but it was already agree that all the gifts should pass on to the fan cafe of SHK that is the rules and her company is very strict wen it comes to their artist

6 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:
This is so true following the rules

Korea style only one group talks to agency even International Solid Fans has to pass through the main group to get in touch with Agency if they want to send a gift. 

I am member of another actress fans club in my country. Recently we sent food cart and we have to coordinate and call the Korean fans club for it. Not direct to Agency. They did not want many groups talking to them. 

• Like 3

Dear UAA representative if you’re reading this thread then please release the “news.”

It’s been 48 hours and we’re miserable!

To those who have no idea what I am rambling on about. 

Spoiler

1-C25-CFEC-723-C-4-D5-B-A913-5-B84-AE9-A

Thank you. 

Goodbye.

• LOL 3