Quantcast
caileysmiley

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 | We Stand By You!!!

OMG. Ditto at the terrible service at Sulwhasoo Bloomingdale’s!

I was there early this year and the sales representative  just didn’t know what she was talking about. She almost got my shade wrong too when I was buying a CC cushion. Turns out the samples were not arranged properly in the stand. Can you imagine! I almost blew money on the wrong shade. It’s a good thing I double checked it.

Can’t remember the layout of Bloomingdale’s Sulwhasoo kiosk. But she’s probably in the same place.

I honestly won’t be too surprised if they didn’t recognise Kyo. They’re just terrible. Then again, I’ve never been impressed by sales representatives in America. Lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Omg! Her Prada look may be  my favorite makeup and hair look like in forever! Want a full length picture to see her dress.

Aww, I am not a fan of Ginny Weasley (the love connection between her and HP was too forced! Team Cho Chang) but the actress who plays that character Bonnie Wright just went up my list for approaching Kyo. Very sweet!  

Please post/watch the Elle Korea post instead of fan reposts so that we can increase the views. 

• Like 5

Me too me too @ahdrianaa

I love love loveee the bold eye make up..

It gives her the edginess that suit the mood of the fashion show! 

Hope that Elle Korea took full body pictures.. need the HD snap

Btw just read your translation in EC thread!! Thank youuu 

• Like 1

@rosiepeonie188 I love the eye makeup too! I feel like Kyo has the sort of face that takes makeup really well and that’s pretty rare that someone who is actually beautiful while natural can also look good with heavy makeup. 

Thise pictures that Kyo posted on IG story were taken by Chinese fans? It’s amazing how she has been posting pictures and artwork by fans these days! :D

Kyo with Miuccia Prada

C88-E5-FBD-B598-416-B-A6-E0-EC5-E92-D78-

@sugarbunnee amore pacific needs to hire you because you get it! Sulwhasoo US instagram doesn’t even share the same aesthetic as the Sulwhasoo brand. No wonder it’s not resonating because it looks like any other US brand and I have not liked even one of the YT endorsers they have chosen till now. So they need to hire you so that they can get their house in order. It’s a mess right now! 

Low key disappointed that Kyo and Dane Dehaan had no interaction. I had/have such a crush on him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I knew that Krisgap had to be there since it’s a Prada event and he was the one who organized her last Prada event!

love her outfit!

• Like 4

REPOST ONLY: CREDIT @ellekirea @SNSDSON @harperbazarkorea @bags owner from weibo & @koreasongsongcouple

• Like 1

Today's New York Prada show 'Barbie doll'
Ji Mi Young 
Enter 2019-05-03 18:36:39 · Modified 2019-05-03 18:36:38
h0ogg0qryt4prl61rv88.jpg weibo 'Debbibee' 

Insight] Ji Mi-young reporter Song Hye-kyo, an actress, caught a glimpse of the visuals shining in America.

Song Hye Kyo attended the 'Prada Resort 2020 Collection' held at the Prada headquarters building in the US.

On that day, Song Hye-kyo showed off his unique presence by appearing in elegant and gray dress. 

Song Hye - kyo has a neat and half - packed head and a pure but sweet charm.

pzo566b40i504wiep754.jpgweibo 'Debbibee' 5qby0287183hczb6h12j.jpg

Song Hye-kyo, who enjoys the usual transparent make-up, attracted attention by appearing with relatively thick makeup on the day.

The dark makeup highlighted the three-dimensional beauty of Songhe, and further enhanced his white skin.

Song Hye-kyo also made a scene through fashion magazine 'El Korea'. 

He has been impressed by the spectacular beauty of the goddess that is not inferior to other celebrities.

In addition, he showed envy to the close-up shots as well as the humiliating visuals as well as the watery skin.

Song Hye-kyo, who poured out a force like a Barbie doll, responded enthusiastically, saying, "This is the 'superficial wall'," "too beautiful, just a goddess."

Source Credit @https://m.insight.co.kr/amp/news/225863?__twitter_impression=true

• Like 1

Song Hye Kyo, Smokey makeup no problem 'Mimo to illuminate New York' [★ hash tag]...Enter article 2019.05.03. 5:32 pm 

0000986959_001_20190503173206984.jpg?type=w430_q70View original
[Exporters News reporter] The actress Song Hye-kyo showed a bright visual in the smokey makeup. 
Song Hye - kyo posted several photos on his instagram story on the 3rd. 
In the photo, Song Hye-kyo looks at the camera with a thick makeup. Having a half-packed hair in a dress, he grabbed those who boasted of his unique beauty. 
Song attended the Prada show in New York. 
enter@xportsnews.com / photo = Song Hye Kyo Instagram...source credit @https://m.entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=311&aid=0000986959&rankingType=default&rankingDate=20190503

The Elle Korea post is filled with Korean fans gushing about Kyo’s beauty, took a screen grab of my favorite conversation between two friends.

7-EBB0597-CD69-4-FD8-8465-C92-B6-EA4-BCA

Leehyejin - Song Hye Kyo waaah(wow),, this Unnie is a national treasure. 

Hhzzang - crazilyverypretty.*

* a slang terminology where she mashed three words of crazy, very and pretty. Meaning a beauty that makes people go crazy. 

• Love 2

Song Hye Kyo Looked Like A Stunning Black Swan At Latest Prada Fashion Show

Netizens can’t get over her everlasting beauty!

1Wk_q0vafVpROOVP-HuKv5dt-7YDqQH15AdPf-ma

52 minutes ago

Song Hye Kyo recently made an appearance at the Prada fashion show, where she arrived dressed in a beautiful gray gown. 

song hye kyo prada 5 

Song Hye Kyo also changed up her makeup for the night, where she decided to forgo her signature natural, light makeup look and donned a smokey glam!

song hye kyo prada 4 And she literally looked like a living breathing black swan!
song hye kyo prada 3

She was spotted hanging out with her friends during the show…

song hye kyo prada 2 but people couldn’t focus on anything other than her beauty!

song hye kyo prada 1 Netizens couldn’t help but fawn over her mesmerizing visuals as they praised her “sexy charismatic” look.

song hye kyo prada netizens Song Hye Kyo also uploaded the fan taken photos onto her Instagram and thanked the fan for taking such beautiful photos.
song hye kyo prada 1

Ever the classy queen, she never fails in surprising her fans with a brand new killer look!

song hye kyo prada 2

• Love 1