Quantcast
caileysmiley

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 | We Stand By You!!!

Repost Only: REPOST ONLY: GODDESS KYO HEADING BACK TO SOUTH KOREA, HAVE A SAFE FLIGHT BABY GIRL...credit to @missroses_thefangirl...

• Like 2

QUEEN KYO UPDATE HER IG ACCT, I LOVE HER CAPTION MY WISH IS YOU WILL NEXT TO VISIT THE PHILIPPINES AS WELL YOU HAVE LOTS OF FANS HERE ALSO, SOMEDAY MY WISH WILL MAY COMETRUE! @kyo1122

• Love 2

REPOST ONLY: SULWHASOO IG ACCT UPDATE WITH SONG HYE KYO AS THEIR MUSE ANBASSADOR...SOURCE CREDIT @SULWHASOO_THAILAND.OFFICIAL

• Like 2

Song Hye-kyo - Seo Gyeongduk donated a relief work to the Yong Bong Gil Memorial Hall in Shangha. Article entry 2019.04.29. 7:43 am  AKR20190429012500371_01_i_20190429074408926.jpg?type=w430 

Song, Hye-gyo, who was a doctor's work, donated a work to Yun Bong-Kil Memorial Hall in Shanghai Lu Xun Park, Shanghai, China, and donated it to the Yun Bong Gil Memorial Hall in Shanghai, China , Professor Seok Kyung Deok of the Sungshin Women's University said, "Yoon Bong-gil's suggestion is that the Chinese government promises full support for the provisional government of Korea, and in particular, the historical personnel who provided the opportunity for the provisional government, "In order to commemorate this, Song Hye Kyo and 'Korea Hero Project - Yoon Bong Gil' were promoted." 
It is a campaign to permanently display donations of the independence activists who are abroad in the related exhibition hall after making donations to them. 
Yoon doctors' relief is made of bronze and permanently displayed on the second floor of the memorial hall. 
Professor Seo said, "Today 's name' Yoon Bong - gil 'appears in the real - time search word and many netizens want to remember' Yoon Bong - gil 's work'. 
Song Hye Kyo and Seo Professor previously donated Lee Jun, Lee Sang Sul and Lee Won Jung's relief to the Lee Jun Sung Memorial Hall in The Hague, Netherlands.

AKR20190429012500371_02_i_20190429074408952.jpg?type=w430View original

Yun Bong-gil aid took the Shanghai Yun Bong-gil Memorial [Source: Seo Gyeong-deok professor Instagram]
ghwang @ yna.co.kr ...source credit @https://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=100&oid=001&aid=0010792850

• Like 1

KES just announced that her new drama will air early next year and rumors state that she is trying to get WonBin yet again, no word about the actress choice. 

Does anyone know her SNS? We need her to try to get a Kyo and WB reunion....please! 

Edit - more info that she is referencing sageuk dramas and her team has started to look into the schedules of major stars. Omg! People, please let’s make this happen. Kyo in a hanbok!!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

KES just announced that her new drama will air early next year and rumors state that she is trying to get WonBin yet again, no word about the actress choice. 

Does anyone know her SNS? We need her to try to get a Kyo and WB reunion....please! 

Edit - more info that she is referencing sageuk dramas and her team has started to look into the schedules of major stars. Omg! People, please let’s make this happen. Kyo in a hanbok!!

This sounds sooo exciting. WB-SHK reunion please!!

• Like 1

SHK in hanbok one more time looks good. And OMG. We need WonBin and SHK. They need a second chance! :wub:

Lets rally this people!

• Love 2

4 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

SHK in hanbok one more time looks good. And OMG. We need WonBin and SHK. They need a second chance! :wub:

Lets rally this people!

Oh my g!