Quantcast
caileysmiley

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 | We Stand By You!!!

REPOST ONLY: GOODESS KYO HEADING TO THAILAND FOR SULWHASOO EVENT...CREDIT AND THANKS TO @WBWSHK

• Love 1

Song Hye Kyo 'Pure atmosphere' [Photoen HD]

2019-04-25 09:16:47
201904250916363510_1.jpg  [Incheon International Airport (Yeongjongdo) = Newsen , Exp.
(SONG HYE KYO) departed to Bangkok, Thailand on April 25 to attend a promotion event overseas through Incheon International Airport in Unseo-dong, Jung-gu, Incheon.  Actor SONG HYE KYO is showing off airport fashion and is leaving Bangkok, Thailand. 
Newsen index Jin Jin @...source credit @http://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201904250916363510&r=1&http_referer=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FT4Ty06siSM%3Famp%3D1#_enliple
  • Like 1

She is dressed perfect for Bangkok in that dress! I have never seen another celebrity like her who doesn’t dress up for the airport. 

Even those celebrities who wear casual athleisure turn up in outfits chosen by their stylists, she is truly different. 

The bruise on her wrist looks painful. She was trying to hide if with her coat but the media caught it. :(

D20364-B3-FA68-4-D30-8-AE7-01-BBFF38-AC7

• Like 1

Repost Only: Wow she wave to the fans waiting at the Airport she is so sweet in her own way....credit @ny2529

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

She is dressed perfect for Bangkok in that dress! I have never seen another celebrity like her who doesn’t dress up for the airport. 

Even those celebrities who wear casual athleisure turn up in outfits chosen by their stylists, she is truly different. 

The bruise on her wrist looks painful. She was trying to hide if with her coat but the media caught it. :(

I know right. She didnt dress for the occasion at all. Maybe its a part of a disguise?

She might have scraped herself somewhere. 

And that coat is very familiar :lol:

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

I know right. She didnt dress for the occasion at all. Maybe its a part of a disguise?

She might have scraped herself somewhere. 

And that coat is very familiar :lol:

What do you mean her coat is very familiar dear?

7 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:
What do you mean her coat is very familiar dear?

No wonder. The coat is said to be “common” in Korea, ate.

• Like 1

Kyo sharing an image of touch me not plants.. sending a not so subliminal message to trolls who keep spreading rumors? 

A3-E69-CEB-AA2-A-42-E3-8-A9-F-1-FA0-E532

• Like 1