Quantcast
caileysmiley

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 | We Stand By You!!!

Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo 2019: Why ‘Descendants of the Sun’ Sequel Unlikely to Happen

Mon, Apr 8, 2019 5:08 AM

20190408a5dd0bf4162883e8f_th_1024x0.jpg

Photo via Descendants of the Sun Facebook Page

“Descendants of the Sun” is arguably one of the best Korean drama to ever grace television as its lead stars, Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo, did a remarkable job at fleshing out their respective characters. After the series was received with overwhelming positivity across multiple territories, fans have been asking whether or not it will receive a second installment.

In 2017, KBS Drama Production did confirm that “Descendants of the Sun” is indeed happening. At that time, however, the team behind the supposed second installment were silent about the cast. As such, it was speculated that Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo will not be a part of it, Inquistr reported.

The speculation was further solidified when series writer Won Seok said that since the story of Yoo Si Jin (Song Joong Ki) and Dr. Kang Mo Yeon (Song Hye Kyo) has been explored already, he will not be part of its production. Still, fans of both actors were still hoping they will reprise their respective roles. 

Fast forward to 2019 and the project never came into fruition. It’s still unclear why KBS decided to not pursue the sequel. However, speculations are claiming that since Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo are not interested in the series’ second run, KBS opted to abandon the sequel. The decision isn’t surprising since both stars have been integral in the series success.

Replacing Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo with another couple would’ve been risky as fans have come to love the duo’s chemistry on screen. To put shortly, the chances of “Descendants of the Sun” happening is slim at best. For now, at least.

Song Joong Ki is currently busy filming his upcoming series “Asadal Chronicles,” while Song Hye Kyo opted to take a break from acting altogether. On a more personal note, the real-life couple is still enjoying marital bliss despite rumors suggesting tension behind closed doors. The pair have been plagued by divorce rumors in recent months, which were quickly debunked by reliable publications. 

Souce Credit@https://www.econotimes.com/Song-Joong-Ki-Song-Hye-Kyo-2019-Why-Descendants-of-the-Sun-Sequel-Unlikely-to-Happen-1522239

Song Joong Ki ‘♥' Song Hye Kyo, sweet tongue + Lovely beauty sent to the current situation [★ SHOT!]..Enter the article 2019.04.10 at 6:58 am

OSEN = Park Jin-young] Actor Song Hye-kyo unveiled the latest news. 
Song Hye - kyo posted a short video on his instagram on April 10. Song Hye Kyo in the public black and white video is sitting on the floor and holding a cat in his arms. 
Then Song Hye Kyo looked at the cat with a lovely eye and looked at it with kiss.  It is Song Hye-kyo who does not have a cleaner in a modest dress, but she still shows beautiful beauty and concentrates her attention. 
Song Hye-kyo, who married actor Song Jung-ki in 2017, recently met viewers through tvN 'Boyfriend'. /parkjy@osen.co.kr 
[Photo] Song Hye Kyo Instagram 
Source Credit @https://m.entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=109&aid=0003986406&rankingType=default&rankingDate=20190410

I read the artical on Naver about our beauty this morning and I wonder why so many angry reacts appear on this artical. anyone knows the reason? I use Google translate to trans these comments below but they just admire her beauty and envy with the cat. However, the amount of angry reacts make me suprise. What 's wrong? I'm so curious about the reason. Besides, I find out many twitter accounts speard bad news about Kyo on the comment section. It seems like her anti fans increase so much after she married. So sad and resentful with that news :((

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

Kyo replied to the actress from Encounter that the cat belongs to a friend, it must be juicyjjforest’s cat. 

what about 착해 (her IG reply) ? thank you

15 hours ago, Lã Hà said:

I read the artical on Naver about our beauty this morning and I wonder why so many angry reacts appear on this artical. anyone knows the reason? I use Google translate to trans these comments below but they just admire her beauty and envy with the cat. However, the amount of angry reacts make me suprise. What 's wrong? I'm so curious about the reason. Besides, I find out many twitter accounts speard bad news about Kyo on the comment section. It seems like her anti fans increase so much after she married. So sad and resentful with that news :((

If an actress is as famous as Kyo, there are bound to be haters who’s jealous. Can you post the link?

====================•

Whoever is the owner of that ig account who is spreading rumors that Kyo is preggo is bound to deactivate her/his account.

Here’s why:

8-FBCB1-F3-B91-F-40-E2-805-A-46954-C6394

• Like 3

Beautiful actor' Song Hye-kyo donated a handbook of 10,000 copies to the temporary government memorial hall in Zhongshan..Enter the article at 8:34 am 

20190411000145_0_20190411083401851.jpg?type=w430View original

Actor Song Hye-kyo made and donated 10,000 copies of Korean and Chinese manuals for the 100th anniversary of the establishment of the Provisional Government of the Republic of Korea at the temporary government memorial hall in Hangzhou, China. OSEN / Professor Seo, Kyung-Deok],                   Herald economy = mobile section] On the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the establishment of the Provisional Government of Korea, Song Hye-kyo donated 10,000 copies of a handbook to the temporary government memorial hall in Hangzhou, China. On November 11, Professor Seok Kyung Deok of the Sungshin Women's University said in his instagram that "It is finally the 100th anniversary of the establishment of the Provisional Government of the Republic of Korea. I commemorated this historic day with Song Hye-kyo and I have also done something meaningful. " The guidebook in Korean and Chinese contains various contents such as the movement route of Shanghai Provisional Government, activities in Hangzhou and introduction of historical sites memorials in full color. Professor Seo said, "Iposted it on the homepage ofKorea History ( www.historyofkorea.co.kr ), whichwas opened earlier this year so that it can be downloaded anytime and anywhere." Song Hye-kyo and Seo Professor have been contributing to the 'World Independence Movement Guidebook' activities so far. Professor Suh Seo said, "Koo Seo Kyung Duk and Song Hye Kyo of Kwon Won Kyo" will be going on in the future, and added that we would all like to have more interest in the independence movement sites both at home and abroad...source credit @https://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=100&oid=016&aid=0001521773

( dukesa1122 ) dear dont mind them the important thing is she is happy and enjoying  her life now those fans are the obssess fans snd jealous of her so lets keep and praying for our queen happiness and beside she have lots of fans who believe in her than those who are the anti's smile and chill :D

• Like 1

HanCinema's News] Song Hye-kyo Cuddles Her Pet Cat

By William Schwartz on 2019/04/10 at 19:59 PST

photo1051761.jpg

On April 10th, Song Hye-kyo posted a black-and-white video on Instagram. In the video, she is seen lovingly holding her pet cat with paintings appearing in the background.

The video is, compared to the more traditional selfies Song Hye-kyo posts, fairly artistic in construction. It's drawing attention away from her face. Indeed, Song Hye-kyo herself is not very prominent compared to the imposing chair she is sitting next to. And that cat, of course, looks rather bewildered.

Song Hye-kyo married Song Joong-ki in 2017 after a courtship prompted by their appearance together on "Descendants of the Sun". Her last drama was "Encounter" with Park Bo-gum earlier this year.

Written by William Schwartz....source credit @https://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-news-song-hye-kyo-cuddles-her-pet-cat-128516-amp.html?__twitter_impression=true