Quantcast
caileysmiley

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 | We Stand By You!!!

Im getting a headache reading comments about the ring.

seriously, it’s slowly becoming the ring from LOTR. “The ring that rules them all”

lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

6 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

seriously, it’s slowly becoming the ring from LOTR. “The ring that rules them all”

lol

I take it you mean the comments on poor  Yusuke’s post? He must be confused why he is being left those messages, it’s easily the post with most likes and comments on his page. 

The people obsessed with have ring will soon start resembling Gollum. 

Harassing her friends is such a bad idea, that is her connection with the “normal world”. Fans should know that she might just cut all forms of contact with fans if this keeps happening, as it is she has the patience of a saint to still post on ig. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

lol

They should watch movie The Lord Of The Ring instead:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I feel y’all on the Lord of the Rings issue. Poor Kyo, her life has been turned into a circus :tears:

All we can do is hope for the best

• Like 4
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

I take it you mean the comments on poor  Yusuke’s post? He must be confused why he is being left those messages, it’s easily the post with most likes and comments on his page. 

The people obsessed with have ring will soon start resembling Gollum. 

Harassing her friends is such a bad idea, that is her connection with the “normal world”. Fans should know that she might just cut all forms of contact with fans if this keeps happening, as it is she has the patience of a saint to still post on ig. 

I know. These crazy shippers just dont get it! Sometimes I wonder if they think at all. Lol :lol: Gollum much? 

I just full blown ranted on Yusuke’s post telling them off. :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, stardustvoid said:

I feel y’all on the Lord of the Rings issue. Poor Kyo, her life has been turned into a circus :tears:

All we can do is hope for the best

Kyo might be covering her face with embarassment on how much the rabbids  are harassing Yusuke. Seriously. Good thing people are also quick to reprimand those crazed ones Lol

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

The recent Yusuke's post with our Kyo has most likes and comments in his ig, I think. Everything will be alright if those comments like trash appear on his post. Some pp say some thing mad and somebody else argue with them. This makes the terrible mess in his ig. Wow, how can I say? It is the stupid thing that I have ever seen. So crazy!!! And I worry for our beauty if she knows that her fans make a trash coversation on her friend's ig. Moreover, I think that if this problem coutinues, her companions will hesitate when they have a plan to post the picture include Kyo. if it happen as I say, we can not see her anymore in any someone's ig. I really worry about that.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Want to look like a Korean actress? You'll need these natural ingredients in your beauty regime
BY SERENE SEOW

06 MAR 2019

Ginseng-spiked potions, green tea-infused lotions and soybean-laced creams help K-beauties Song Hye-kyo, Park Shin-hye and Yoona put their best face forward.

amore-pacific-song-hye-kyo-park-shin-hye-yoona-hero.jpg

Some ginseng and green tea in your beauty regime and you're on your way to looking like Korean stars such as Song Hye-kyo, Park Shin-hye and Yoona. (Photos: Instagram/ssinz7, Sulwhasoo.singapore and kpop.qceans.queens)

It is no coincidence that Korean women seem to have a knack for taking better care of their skin. Just look at Song Hye-kyo’s age-defying good looks, Park Shin-hye’s flawless mien and Girls' Generation’s Yoona’s clear and fair complexion. 

So what's their beauty secret?

“Sebum is essential to protecting the skin and tends to be washed away during cleansing,” says Jean Choi, senior researcher and customer research leader of Amorepacific’s Singapore research and innovation team. 

“It is important to apply at least one skincare product designed to provide oil to the skin as quickly as possible after cleansing.”

But do you know which product to reach for? 

Amorepacific beauty story ginseng
(Photo: Amorepacific)

“Asian beauty is connected to nature,” says Robin Na, head of Amorepacific Asean business. The Korean behemoth built its US$18.7 billion (S$25.22 billion) beauty empire on a simple beauty philosophy that “beauty on the outside starts with internal health and harmony.”

This doctrine is filtered down to K-beauty pillars such as Sulwhasoo, which built a comprehensive anti-ageing system around Korean-sourced ginseng, and Innisfree, which consistently taps Jeju Island-grown ingredients such as green tea for skin hydration, soybean for strengthening skin’s natural barrier and bija for its anti-inflammatory capabilities.

Going au naturel is undeniably a solid foundation to start any beauty regime, but it is knowing which ingredient works best for you that will revitalise your beauty game.

Say annyeong to five time-honoured ingredients that K-beauties resolutely turn to for skincare solutions. 

1. GINSENG

Amorepacific beauty guide ginseng
(Photo: Amorepacific)

What is it: Ginseng is a root plant that is credited with various tonic and medicinal properties and is native to Asia and North America.

What it does: In skin care, the ginseng root’s bioactive compounds are prized for the ability to increase oxygenation and circulation to skin cells for a healthy glow. It also has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant qualities to help protect skin from free radical damage.

Try: Concentrated ginseng renewing serum by Sulwhasoo.

Amorepacific beauty guide Sulwhasoo
Concentrated ginseng renewing serum, by Sulwhasoo. (Photo: Sulwhasoo)....source credit @https://cnalifestyle.channelnewsasia.com/style/how-to-look-like-song-hye-ko-park-shin-hye-yoona-beauty-tips-11297046

16 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

lol

Me too im tired of all of this issue my God what is wrong with them till now the issue about the ring and even the friends of her are disturbing this people asking for the pic of the couple how i wish this people mind their own lives and leave her alone and her friend imagine barking to the wrong yard is so shameful you dont even know her friend such a pathetic people were are they manners go.:wacko:

• Love 1

8dcab425gy1g0unjwxyxvj20v90wr788.jpg

006pwoP3gy1g0r1w6vqjjj30u10u0qc8.jpg

(Credit: weibo)

There is a great commentary about Kyo’s Cha Soohyun on Tumblr.  I’ll reproduce it here:

“I can’t talk about women without mention what’s looking to be my drama of the year (even though the finale was in January, oh well). I’m such a sucker for emotionally closed off women learning that it’s okay to love and make themselves vulnerable, and Soo Hyun from Encounter did this trope really, really well. I won’t pretend that a lot of her growth didn’t come from Jin Hyuk, but I like to think of it more as him helping her realize she could help herself rather than him saving her.

I think what I liked most about her and this drama was how subversive it was. Not only was Soo Hyun the cold one, but she was also a divorcee and the CEO of her own company. I found her endlessly fascinating and someone I was rooting for every step of the way. She had such a compelling emotional arc that I was never bored with and I firmly believe we need more heroines like her.” 

(emphasis mine)

Thanks so much, Yoo Young-ah writer-nim for creating Cha Soohyun, and Song Hyekyo-ssi for bringing the character vividly to life.

Happy International Women’s Day! 

005Jg7Cmly1fzi1el5s50j30u01tmdtd.jpg

(Credit: weibo)

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Wow it's been a while for me to comment in here again..miss u guys..n of course miss our Lady Song too :wub:

I'm very glad saw her very happy in her recent IG n she's become much younger each days..

I'm rarely see any comments in IG I'm more focus at the picture n caption so I don't really know if there is rude comments on her friends IG..n I can guess those people just a moron that doesn't have life,please <_<

• Like 2

Instead of missing Kyo, how about we start an online campaign for a KyoxSulwhasooxVogue video? 

Vogue does a series with celebrities across the world called “beauty secrets” where they share their morning routine. 

The collaboration makes sense on so many levels, first Kyo was the first korean actress to be featured on the cover of a Vogue Korea, Sulwhasoo is a billion dollar company which is trying to break into the American market and Kyo brings with her a huge sns following so it makes sense that she would take part in such a digital campaign benefiting Vogue.

The great thing is that it doesn’t have to be in English so no pressure on her to learn lines. 

If we generate enough buzz on social media this would be such a legendary collaboration! 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2