Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

13 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

ESoooo

i made an experiment and spammed kyos recent ig posts and asked her to disable the comments. 

OMG she read my post! She disabled her comments.

Although it hurts me, I will be willing to do this for her. Some fans are just too much!

It is still her decision. I only suggested. This means she’s really fed up. Id rather kyo disable comments but still post than she deactivates her ig entirely.

Good job @dukesa1122 !!  Although it hurts me too:tears:....deeply sighs Agree with your suggestion!

• Love 1

18 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

ESoooo

i made an experiment and spammed kyos recent ig posts and asked her to disable the comments. 

OMG she read my post! She disabled her comments.

Although it hurts me, I will be willing to do this for her. Some fans are just too much!

It is still her decision. I only suggested. This means she’s really fed up. Id rather kyo disable comments but still post than she deactivates her ig entirely.

Oh , so you are the culprit behind that ??? Hahaha good job mate, I was yesterday trying to post comments to encourage her and to ask her if she could ignore stupid anti crazy fans and be more beautiful for them to be jealous and even go crazier but I can’t do that since the comment was blocked.

But this is even better. 

Thank you chingu

Spoiler

Also, there is another website koalasplayground, another user , and this person constantly badmouths and spread wrong rumor about her, I tried to ignore,  but yesterday that foul soul posted the comments saying she dated all her costar on the post of SHK Elle magazines, what should we do about it guys? 

• Love 1

@xu_lyfe

many kyo fans wanted her to disable the comments. They were just camping more in Twitter. I believe Kyo doesnt use Twitter though. I posted in her ig and translated “disable comments” in hangul so she can easily read it. :lol: not that she doesnt read english. But still. I spazzed when she disabled the comments already but I was still able to post comments for a few moments. Hahaha 

Spoiler

There is a war going on rn. Im not gonna elaborate on it. So expect more bashers. They are scary really. They go as far as creating false posts and lies just to creat friction.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/17/2019 at 3:34 AM, caileysmiley said:

I somehow miss seeing Kyo with Ms. Ellen Park whenever Kyo has work commitment:wub::tears:

who is Ms Ellen Park? I don't really follow her personal life :)

btw actually I hope she didn't really read her IG comments, since there are some cruel comments. I just hope that her manager or friends who read that and filter the comments to her, and not her personally.. sorry to bring down the mood, but right, lets give like to her future IG posts.

• Like 1

SHK.jpg?zoom=2&resize=375%2C250&ssl=1

FASHION

Song Hye Kyo: “The Only Time To Praise Yourself Is On The Last Day Of Work”

By Nicole Caluag | February 18, 2019  

We wonder if Song Hye Kyo has a private fountain of youth that keeps her beauty and poise everlasting.

Song Hye Kyo *Image via Elle*   

Song Hye Kyo *Image via Elle*

Beautiful actress Song Hye Kyo is known not just as an actress but a style icon. In the pictorial that was done immediately after her drama Encounter, she epitomizes beauty and grace. Beloved by most countries who have fawned over her for decades, the actress sits down for an intimate interview with Elle.

In the photo shoot, Song modeled jewelry as the newest ambassador of the Chaumet campaign “Grace and Character” in Asia. Unanimously chosen by the brand because she is an embodiment of grace and character. In the magazine cover and pictorial, Song Hye Kyo is captivating, elegant and lively, just like the goddess of spring.

During the interview, Song Hye Kyo talked about her desire to work with Director Wong Kar Wai again. She first worked with the director in The Grandmaster.  Song explained further that as time passed, her face has changed. She is now curious about the images she can portray now that she’s older.

Song also reminisced about her successful career. She realizes that it didn’t mean much to her when she celebrated her 20th anniversary as an actress 2 years ago. Even though it has been a long time, Song admits that she’s still not used to being an actress.

She still feels nervousness and anxiety when she starts a new project. She confesses that she doesn’t relax until the last day of filming. Only then she can acknowledge her hard work and give herself a pat on the back for a job well done. 

Song Hye Kyo *Image via ELLE*

Song Hye Kyo *Image via ELLE*

The Elle article featuring Song Hye Kyo will be available in March. It will be on display for Elle Korea and Elle Hongkong.....source credit @https://www.hellokpop.com/news/song-hye-kyo-elle-magazine-march-2019/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1