Quantcast
caileysmiley

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 | We Stand By You!!!

Super Excited! For Filipino fans Encounter will be Airing in ABS CBN The no.1 network in the Philippines soon....credit @zeeejayee

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sharing Anne Curtis’s tweet.

She’s really a SHK fan! :wub:

Anne also started as a young star.

E8-A4-CB14-F7-A5-4-E8-C-9-C09-C3731911-C

Translation: Good morning. Started Full House last night. Im going crazy on how cute it is! My love Hye-kyo is still a baby girl. Their outfits! Im sure they get the same feeling as I do when I look my style from 2004 too. Its unfair. It’s captured for everyone to see forever.

And then she tweeted her style back 2004:

7-F0-DE17-F-7-DD5-4535-B290-92-B28641678

:lol:

• Like 4

Anne, yes I feel you. ..I love full house so much. .. the best rom com k-drama I've ever seen!:wub: 

I went crazy about full house. ..it was fun  and :heart:

Full house aired on GMA 7 and had rerun multiple times!

11 Most Romantic Scenes In Recent K-Dramas

Celebrate Valentine’s Day by reliving these clips!
by GINYN NOBLE | 12 hours ago 
kilig-k-drama-scenes-1550028452.jpg

The best part about most Korean dramas is how they let you escape from reality for a while through a perfect string of kilig scenes because they are just so damn romantic. We bet you can't make it to the end of the list without feeling your heart flutter! 

When Kim Jin Hyuk declared his feelings for Cha Soo Hyun in public (Encounter)

Naturally, we already assumed that Jin Hyuk (Park Bo Gum) and Soo Hyun (Song Hye Kyo) will end up together in Encounter (2019). But they struggled with public perception and vicious in-laws. Although we were just waiting for it to happen, it still caught us off guard and pleasantly surprised when Jin Hyuk declared their special relationship the way he did in this clip. (The cherry on top was Bo Gum's pure and sweet smile.)

When Yoo Si Jin showed Kang Mo Yeon the best way to drink wine (Descendants Of The Sun)

The Song-Song couple's encounter in the barracks' kitchen of Descendants Of The Sun (2016) was, hands down, one of the most memorable kilig-filled scenes in recent K-drama history. Song Joong Ki, playing Captain Yoo Si Jin, took our breaths away when he kissed Song Hye Kyo, playing Dr. Kang Mo Yeon. Although the scene ended with one of them chickening out of the ~*passionate*~ scene, it's one of the moments that got so many women hooked on DOTS and its stunning leads.

• Like 1

The Pinoy Remake of Descendants of the Sun Is One Step Closer to Getting Its Cast

But nothing's final yet.

8 hours ago 
descendantssun640.jpg

(SPOT.ph) Earlier in January, GMAannounced that their Pinoy remake of hit K-Drama Descendants of the Sun will finally be airing in 2019. The project was first revealed in 2017 and since then, many names have been rumored to be taking on the roles of Captain Yoo Si-jin a.k.a. Big Boss and Doctor Kang Mo-yeon a.k.a. Beauty (played by now-married co-stars Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo, respectively)—including Alden Richards and Dingdong Dantes. According to Pep, while the cast is yet to be finalized, there are already options as to who will be the lead stars. There are names but we cannot announce kasi wala pang desisyon, pinapa-approve naman lahat. Marami namang worthy rin dito sa GMA naleading men and leading ladies but siyempre, you want to make the right decision," says GMA Senior Vice President for Entertainment Lilybeth G. Rasonable

This isn't GMA's first time adapting a foreign series for Pinoy audiences. In 2017, they aired the remake of another K-Drama, My Love From the Star, which starred Jennylyn Mercado and became Gil Cuerva's big break. Descendants of the Sun might just follow suit and be the launchpad of the next big star. "There are four important characters in that soap, so it could still be a launchpad. Even if it's not given to the lead, there are two others. Pero we are looking with the mix of people."

It might be a while before official cast announcements will be made, but Rasonable assures that they're trying to be faithful to the story while making it their own. She reveals that they were allowed by KBS Drama Production to add their own Pinoy touch to the story. "We are writing it. Medyo mahaba-habang proseso yan dahilwe coordinate with the owners of the franchise, e. The beauty of it is, although we have to be faithful to the soul of the story, they're allowing a little leeway to "Filipinize," para mas naka-akma saPhilippine culture." She adds, "Pero sinusulat pa lang. It may look simple but there are so many big scenes in the show."

Source Credit @https://www.spot.ph/things-to-do/weekend-guides/these-photos-will-make-you-want-to-book-a-vacation-in-fukuoka-asap-adv-con?ref=native_scroll

Tbh, I don't want DOTS to be remade to pinoy adaptation cause it'll be corny . Long before k-dramas trended to have a remake pinoy versions but I didn't like it cause I can't stand being corny at all including pinoy version of Autumn In My Heart and Full House.  They just ruined it and soon DOTS, please don't push it through,  it's just a big Noooooooooooooooooo to me!!!!!!!

Nothing beats original!!!!

Song Hye-kyo is Song Hye-kyo....Entering the article 2019.01.03 2:50 pm  

0002377433_001_20190103145140281.jpg?type=w430_q70View originThere are a variety of modifiers to call entertainers. Someone is called a 'star'. Someone else is called 'actor'. What is the difference between the two? If 'star' is an image that is built on popularity, 'actor' can be obtained by having skeleton of acting ability. Sometimes these two things seem difficult to combine. In that respect, Song Hye - kyo is very great. This is because she is an actor who leads the Korean Wave market and is an armed actor with a strong acting power. There is no exception in the current TVN drama 'Boyfriend' (play Yoo Young-a, director Park Shin-woo, production factory) 
Song Hye-gyo suffered the pain of a divorce in the play, but took on the role of Chae Soo-hyun, who stood out as a distinctive figure. He seems to have a lot of things but he does not have much, and he seems to be free from divorce, but she still can not be free from his gaze and jealousy around him. She meets a man named Jin-Hyuk Kim (Park Bo-gam) and opens his eyes to a new world. Although he is careful, the appearance of Cha Soo-hyun entering into the realm of Kim Jin-hyeok is naturally natural and refreshing as the sponge does. 
To Song Hye-kyo, 'Boyfriend' was a double-edged sword. It is a blessing to meet with the most trendy actor of the day called "Park Boogum". But it is not easy. If you squeeze, you have to carry a great deal of criticism. Comparisons coming from physical age differences should also be taken. But Song Hye - kyo is able to digest all of this. The appearance that does not feel age difference as the 'star' is outstanding, and the character digestive power which directs this drama as the 'actor' is the best.
As a matter of fact, Song Hye-kyo has always been breathing with the best actors of his time. Conversely, it can be said that Song Hye Kyo was allowed to sit next to a male actor who was in the best position of his day. This is not a result that anyone can make deliberately. Song Hye-kyo is a position of his own. In ten years, the strong mountain has changed. The fact that Song Hye Kyo has maintained its place for more than 20 years, when Changsan has changed twice, is a proof that he has the conditions of star and actor. 
The Korean entertainment industry is somewhat harsh for the actress. There are not a lot of works that they can appear in comparison to male actors. The work that focuses on women is extremely rare, and it seems to be an ancillary figure even in the works that appear. Moreover, the role that can be taken after marriage is limited. Especially the male and female actresses who are interested in chemistry are becoming more and more involved. 
However, Song Hye Kyo has walked all the way through all the gates as he has done so far. And Song Hye - kyo 's choice speaks out that the decisions of those who selected Song Hye - kyo were not wrong. It is a cliche, but Song Hye-kyo is still pretty. The actor looks smarter when he plays well. That's why Song Hye-kyo is in the 'boyfriend'. 
Anyone who says Song Hye Kyo is Song Hye Kyo. 
Anjinyong reporters realyong@munhwa.com 
cultural com shortcut | News Channel edited by the Culture Daily | Mobile Web ]
[Copyrightⓒmunhwa.com 'The only evening that opens the afternoon of Korea' Cultural Daily News' reprint and redistribution prohibition ( subscription: 02) 3701-5555 )].....source credit @https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=021&aid=0002377433

7The Pinoy Remake of Descendants of the Sun Is One Step Closer to Getting Its Cast

But nothing's final yet.

8 hours ago 
descendantssun640.jpg

(SPOT.ph) Earlier in January, GMAannounced that their Pinoy remake of hit K-Drama Descendants of the Sun will finally be airing in 2019. The project was first revealed in 2017 and since then, many names have been rumored to be taking on the roles of Captain Yoo Si-jin a.k.a. Big Boss and Doctor Kang Mo-yeon a.k.a. Beauty (played by now-married co-stars Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo, respectively)—including Alden Richards and Dingdong Dantes. According to Pep, while the cast is yet to be finalized, there are 

10 ‘Classic K-dramas’ We Wouldn’t Mind Rewatching...      BY HAZEL BEEFebruary 13, 2019...                      Happy Valentines, mga bes! Whether you have a date or you are mentally dating your favorite oppa this Hearts day, we would like to give you some classic romantic K-dramas that gave us the early kilig feels that made us get hooked in watching K-dramas. We all know that we are always getting the feels in watching Korean dramas, and we sometimes tend to be attached from a very good show before moving on to the next one, and the idea of rewatching wouldn’t mind us at all. In this list, we will give you 10 Classic K-Dramas that we love to look back and rewatch clips but ended up rewatching the whole series all over again: . Endless Love: Autumn in My Heart (2000) Genre: Melodrama, Romance. Endless love, the title of 2000 TV series was divided into 4 shows to showcase stories between 4 seasons of love. The first series was Autumn in My Heart starring Song Hye-kyo, Song Seung-heon and Won Bin, we would never forget the early family related plot twists and that ending that broke our hearts! 
Autumn-imh.jpg    Full House (2004) Genre: Romance, Comedy, Drama. This drama is one of the oldies that I wouldn’t mind to rewatch! Full Houseis one of the striking dramas that made us feel kilig for the first time in our early binge-watching. Starred by Rain, Song Hye-kyo, Han Eun-jung and Kim Sung-soo. We also learned from this series a popular Korean nursery rhyme titled, 곰세마리 (Gom Se Ma Ri or Three Bears) performed by Hye-kyo! 
Image result for full house korean drama  Thanks to some of these titles, we are introduced to the amazing and interesting plotlines of Korean dramas that even some of the plotlines and twists today still amazes us! We cannot wait to watch new and interesting stories!...source credit @https://annyeongoppa.com/2019/02/13/10-classic-k-dramas-we-wouldnt-mind-rewatching/

Song Hyekyo has Once Again Left Fans Speechless with Jaw-Dropping Beauty in Her Newest CF recommend_7b7839ed931a9e0ae1bb2386c25e82e0c637191e.jpeg

Song Hyekyo looks beautiful as ever in her new commercial film. 

The actress has recently wrapped her newest commercial film with Korean skincare brand 'Sulhwasoo,' to promote the brand's newest line, 'Plum Blossom' skincare. Song Hyekyo is the spokesperson of 'Sulhwasoo' and she has been actively promoting the brand through commercial films, pictorials, fan events, and more. 

image%2F1550108701770-0.jpg

Image Source: Youtube 'The Best Korean Drama News' Screenshot

Her beauty has once again stolen the spotlight. Song Hyekyo was born in 1981, meaning that she is 39 years old in Korean age this year. Despite her not-so-young age, the actress shines bright with her flawless skin. In the commercial film, to be specific, Song Hyekyo confidently poses for the camera with light makeup, highlighting her natural beauty. 

image%2F1550108690769-1.jpg

Image Source: Youtube 'The Best Korean Drama News' Screenshot

You can watch the CF above.

Source Credit @https://kstarlive.com/article/2019/02/14/song-hyekyo-has-once-again-left-fans-speechless-with-jaw-dropping-beauty-in-her-newest-cf-184300

3 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

Is there a pinoy version for full house and AIMH? Lol i didnt know that :lol:

Yes there were pinoy version of AIMH and FH. Unfortunately it's so corny at all. I think every single k-drama that had pinoy version were so corny.They shouldn't have done pinoy version such a waste of time.  I hate pinoy version, sorry!!